Policy Change - 7/19/17 - Please Read

Admin

7 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

a warm welcome to army sniper and amy3,well respected members.due to vhtv support in this trying matter it has convinced me to become a paid member,so i will be taking membership when coin allows,

Thank You Cyberleader and to vhtv for support.Very Commendable.      

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hi everyone, this is Amy3. 

I would just like to say that anyone who posts any comments in the RLC forums once CC returns is a trader. For what they did to the whole CC site they should be shunned. Each comment you post there makes RLC money. You should join VHTV for having the balls to come out against what RLC did. Just for that I will very likely resubscribe in a couple of weeks.  I would hope that VV, Camarads, and any others will come here and denounce such tactics. There are more civil ways of dealing with these sorts of problems. Anyone with a brain in their head knows that there is a symbiotic relationship between the sites and us commenters.  If there is an imbalance then it should be discussed with the admins until a solution can be found that restores the balance. Launching a full on attack against this site and CC is a wrongheaded approach. I just hope all of you RLC posters realize that the attack wasn't just against the sites, it was against you too. Join VHTV and post comments there instead.

Great post Amy3. The only problem is, RLC worshippers wont agree. They will go right back at CC thread and flood it in seconds.

Nack

Unfortunately, you're probably right. Pitiful! If RLC had an issue they should have requested that only the RLC forums get shut down until things could be sorted out with the admins, not the whole damn site. 

I have deleted at least three drafts of this, but bollocks here goes. It's a long one, you might want to go to the bathroom, get yourself a stiff drink,some snacks and a smoke. ;D
First of all Thanks to Admin & StnCld316 for keeping the ship afloat!
There has been some interesting comments over the last few days around the DMCA clamp down by RLC. DMCA = Draconian measures, Complete Assholes!
For me this latest action by RLC is the cherry on top of the cake. For too long they have been treating their customers with contempt.Watermarks,Blurred thumbnails, More & more Premium cams, Kirsty & Kammi being funded by the membership to go on holiday every ten minutes. The time-out after watching for a length of time.The various tenants in Standard apartments who are well past their sell by date, no names because everyone has their favourites.The domestic abuse & sexual assaults....allegedly.
The revolving door & re-treads at the Barca's and the dubious activity therein, you don't need to be a mastermind to work out what has been going off there, for a while....allegedly!
The cynical sod inside of me is wondering what RLC's aim is by this draconian action? Anyone in business will tell you that it's not a good idea to upset your customers. And anyone in the entertainment industries,like me, knows that you piss-off the fans at your peril.
So what is the motivation? I have a feeling that they would quite like our domain name for themselves. Then they could advertise their product,delete any form of criticism,and obviously sell picture sets & videos for a reasonable price.
I agree with CowArt about changing the name of our site so that we stop publicising RLC and show them a similar level of petulance.
One thing I would ask is that IF Admin try to change the name of our forum, they MUST continue to retain the RLCF domain name at all costs.....screw 'em!

It's a shame that a lot of our content has gone, I'm pissed off at the time I took on some of my humourous ones,speech bubbles and all, and no I haven't kept copies...d'oh!
I can understand the pics/vids being removed but could we not have saved the text, which after all is OUR intellectual property. (I use the term 'intellectual' loosely )
Also because the Fan pages make no sense now, anyone,but especially newbies, trying to read back will struggle to understand the finer points of some of the history and arguments.
I would call for a boycott of RLC, a day of action if you will, where no-one watches their site for a day,don't click on it,don't even give it a sideways glance as you're passing.It would be nice to get our brothers & sisters at CC involved as well.
I wouldn't care if there was an orgy going on with Masha,Sasha,Tk,TkGf,Nelly,Bogdan,Nina, Kira & Doe eyes. But that's not going to happen and neither will a boycott!
But then again RLC are doing a great job at killing their own site, by shooting themselves in the foot,biting the hand that feeds and pissing on their own shoes! The competition is getting stronger, especially VHtv. If V V could organise a piss-up in a brewery they could challenge as well,Camarads started well but has faded.
As for the various comments about how we are all guilty of stealing RLC's product. Let me say this as you climb down off that high horse. So you didn't look at the images in the Fan Pages, or the images or Vids in the Gallery? because if you did you are guilty of receiving stolen goods, or illicit procurement, whatever you want to call it.

It's a sad time for RLCF, and whilst the bright eyed bushy tailed me of two years ago when I joined, would have fought to save it, today I am not sure if it is worth saving?
I have ranted about the quality of the Chatbox, asked for more of the old members to return, asked that people take the time to post on the fan pages. I have also called for the Mods to have more powers to run our forum effectively. All of it has fallen on deaf ears, even though I have tried to keep reasonable & humourous whilst doing so, although there have been times when I have wanted to let rip at certain members.
In my two years of been a member of our site and watching RLC, I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I have seen something that has made my dick twitch.
Irma & Jess & the massage guy.Zoya & the pen,Carla dressed for sex, the Masha & Sasha foursomes & Nina & Kira & Doe Eyes from a few weeks ago,and OMG how long had we waited for that!
And when I consider how much time I have wasted on watching RLC & wonder if it was worth it, especially when there are better sites like VHtv out there.
I think I'm done with RLC.

59 minutes ago, tharkibwj said:

Great post Amy3. The only problem is, RLC worshippers wont agree. They will go right back at CC thread and flood it in seconds.

Nack

Nope they won't.

Unless they want their bird feeder emptied, their attic trashed, and their radiator hose chewed. Never, ever, evoke squirrely wrath.

No more free advertising for RLC is going to happen over at CC. Nor should it here.

I'll miss Leora and Maya. You have your own favorites. But it's certainly not worth the subscription fee, and RLCF and CC are a lot more fun anyway.

49 minutes ago, Plank said:

I have deleted at least three drafts of this, but bollocks here goes. It's a long one, you might want to go to the bathroom, get yourself a stiff drink,some snacks and a smoke. ;D
First of all Thanks to Admin & StnCld316 for keeping the ship afloat!
There has been some interesting comments over the last few days around the DMCA clamp down by RLC. DMCA = Draconian measures, Complete Assholes!
For me this latest action by RLC is the cherry on top of the cake. For too long they have been treating their customers with contempt.Watermarks,Blurred thumbnails, More & more Premium cams, Kirsty & Kammi being funded by the membership to go on holiday every ten minutes. The time-out after watching for a length of time.The various tenants in Standard apartments who are well past their sell by date, no names because everyone has their favourites.The domestic abuse & sexual assaults....allegedly.
The revolving door & re-treads at the Barca's and the dubious activity therein, you don't need to be a mastermind to work out what has been going off there, for a while....allegedly!
The cynical sod inside of me is wondering what RLC's aim is by this draconian action? Anyone in business will tell you that it's not a good idea to upset your customers. And anyone in the entertainment industries,like me, knows that you piss-off the fans at your peril.
So what is the motivation? I have a feeling that they would quite like our domain name for themselves. Then they could advertise their product,delete any form of criticism,and obviously sell picture sets & videos for a reasonable price.
I agree with CowArt about changing the name of our site so that we stop publicising RLC and show them a similar level of petulance.
One thing I would ask is that IF Admin try to change the name of our forum, they MUST continue to retain the RLCF domain name at all costs.....screw 'em!

It's a shame that a lot of our content has gone, I'm pissed off at the time I took on some of my humourous ones,speech bubbles and all, and no I haven't kept copies...d'oh!
I can understand the pics/vids being removed but could we not have saved the text, which after all is OUR intellectual property. (I use the term 'intellectual' loosely )
Also because the Fan pages make no sense now, anyone,but especially newbies, trying to read back will struggle to understand the finer points of some of the history and arguments.
I would call for a boycott of RLC, a day of action if you will, where no-one watches their site for a day,don't click on it,don't even give it a sideways glance as you're passing.It would be nice to get our brothers & sisters at CC involved as well.
I wouldn't care if there was an orgy going on with Masha,Sasha,Tk,TkGf,Nelly,Bogdan,Nina, Kira & Doe eyes. But that's not going to happen and neither will a boycott!
But then again RLC are doing a great job at killing their own site, by shooting themselves in the foot,biting the hand that feeds and pissing on their own shoes! The competition is getting stronger, especially VHtv. If V V could organise a piss-up in a brewery they could challenge as well,Camarads started well but has faded.
As for the various comments about how we are all guilty of stealing RLC's product. Let me say this as you climb down off that high horse. So you didn't look at the images in the Fan Pages, or the images or Vids in the Gallery? because if you did you are guilty of receiving stolen goods, or illicit procurement, whatever you want to call it.

It's a sad time for RLCF, and whilst the bright eyed bushy tailed me of two years ago when I joined, would have fought to save it, today I am not sure if it is worth saving?
I have ranted about the quality of the Chatbox, asked for more of the old members to return, asked that people take the time to post on the fan pages. I have also called for the Mods to have more powers to run our forum effectively. All of it has fallen on deaf ears, even though I have tried to keep reasonable & humourous whilst doing so, although there have been times when I have wanted to let rip at certain members.
In my two years of been a member of our site and watching RLC, I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I have seen something that has made my dick twitch.
Irma & Jess & the massage guy.Zoya & the pen,Carla dressed for sex, the Masha & Sasha foursomes & Nina & Kira & Doe Eyes from a few weeks ago,and OMG how long had we waited for that!
And when I consider how much time I have wasted on watching RLC & wonder if it was worth it, especially when there are better sites like VHtv out there.
I think I'm done with RLC.

Well said. You know RLC is the oldest and biggest sites in the voyeur site history. They still think they are so big they can do everything to their viewers. RLC has way past its best times. They were always assholes not answering any support calls and giving no information at all and now they have nothing new, no innovation, no surprises, no things you can look forward watching. They simply feast on their status. They think they are too big too fail... If they continue like this they will see they are wrong.

There was a well known company from Finland producing mobile phones without any innovation back in the 90s and early 00s years. They thought they are sooo big nothing can happen to them. Then a now even more well known company from Cupertino presented a phone without a keyboard and just a screen. Everybody laughed at them back in the days and the rest is history. 

What I wanna say with my example is there is none "too big to fail" That company in from Finland acted like RLC now, the company from Cupertino acted like VHTV. 

34 minutes ago, Plank said:

Shit, ran out of likes again but I 100% agree with you. You covered pretty much everything with examples but not getting into too much detail. As I get older I am not a very patient voyeur. And I want some kind of action - even a small tease. RLC is like fucking a pussy with the tip of your cock only. Imagine that. Or only being able to eat pussy while the girl wears a thick pair of blue jeans. They could be a thrill doing it the first time but after 20 times you will say the hell with it - I want the real tasty pussy feeling.

RLCF and CC should have a backup fan forum site prepared with continuous updates of members info, forum posts and all necessary material to quickly restart back up as an all-inclusive fan site (we are not just an RLC fan site). It would be a piss off for everyone if these two fan sites have to start over from scratch (will never be the same). RLC has become too predictably unpredictable. The other voyeur sites appear to be more accommodating so perhaps everyone should give them a long look-see.

Perhaps voyeur-house could offer up some apartments that replicate those of RLC that seem to please some RLC diehards - those that like fake lesbian sex, almost sex or undercover sex (especially undercover masturbation), tenants that hide from the cams or tenants that are never there (they have a life outside RLC so why even be there in the first place - voyeur site contradiction I would think). Definitely not for me though - eewww!!!

I look at RLC as if it has had a derailment that has lasted well over 6 months and can't seem to get back on track. The other voyeur sites are filling in the void nicely, in my opinion. RLC is only concerned about cam issues. Eventually RLC customers (paid subscribers) will realize that they are not a priority with RLC - only your money is a priority.

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Shit, ran out of likes again but I 100% agree with you. You covered pretty much everything with examples but not getting into too much detail. As I get older I am not a very patient voyeur. And I want some kind of action - even a small tease. RLC is like fucking a pussy with the tip of your cock only. Imagine that. Or only being able to eat pussy while the girl wears a thick pair of blue jeans. They could be a thrill doing it the first time but after 20 times you will say the hell with it - I want the real tasty pussy feeling.

RLCF and CC should have a backup fan forum site prepared with continuous updates of members info, forum posts and all necessary material to quickly restart back up as an all-inclusive fan site (we are not just an RLC fan site). It would be a piss off for everyone if these two fan sites have to start over from scratch (will never be the same). RLC has become too predictably unpredictable. The other voyeur sites appear to be more accommodating so perhaps everyone should give them a long look-see.

Perhaps voyeur-house could offer up some apartments that replicate those of RLC that seem to please some RLC diehards - those that like fake lesbian sex, almost sex or undercover sex (especially undercover masturbation), tenants that hide from the cams or tenants that are never there (they have a life outside RLC so why even be there in the first place - voyeur site contradiction I would think). Definitely not for me though - eewww!!!

I look at RLC as if it has had a derailment that has lasted well over 6 months and can't seem to get back on track. The other voyeur sites are filling in the void nicely, in my opinion. RLC is only concerned about cam issues. Eventually RLC customers (paid subscribers) will realize that they are not a priority with RLC - only your money is a priority.

Fully agree. RLC has past its zenith I think. They have nothing new or interesting to offer for a long time now. 

I have never subscribed to RLC. I don't have the time or the money. I only work as a free, unpaid advertiser for their products.

RLCF and CC are essentially Soap Opera journals that discuss and arouse interest in Soap Operas. You can buy such publications at the check-out counter at a grocery store. The people who produce Soap Operas love them, because they are free advertising for the dramas they produce on TV. They don't block or ban such publications. They know the value of such publications, both in print and the Internet.

It is true that RLC does have intellectual property rights for their work. It's a legal situation and I respect that. However, I think it's a marketing mistake. And in business, do everything legal you want to do, but don't do marketing mistakes. Legally, they are justified. Business wise, they have overstepped their bounds, and made a serious error in Marketing procedure.

Just my opinion.

Think of CamCaps as a large castle containing many gems, many people, many everything.

The entire contents and the castle itself are being moved stone block by stone block to a higher, more defensible hill. The walls and gates of the castle are being strengthened. That's going to take time. Suffice to say that Admin and StnCld have done this last week with RLCF, and they are busy doing it now with CamCaps. Patience is required on our part.

My thanks to RLCF members and Mods for putting us up while our house is being rebuilt.

3 minutes ago, Captain Bushytail said:

Think of CamCaps as a large castle containing many gems, many people, many everything.

The entire contents and the castle itself are being moved stone block by stone block to a higher, more defensible hill. The walls and gates of the castle are being strengthened. That's going to take time. Suffice to say that Admin and StnCld have done this last week with RLCF, and they are busy doing it now with CamCaps. Patience is required on our part.

My thanks to RLCF members and Mods for putting us up while our house is being rebuilt.

Haha thanks for that nice comparison. Hope it will be so fortified RLC never can even make a try conquering it :)