Policy Change - 7/19/17 - Please Read

Admin

I understand the reasons behind the changes but to be honest it really reduces the usefulness of this site for me. I'm on East Coast US time so most of the interesting stuff on RLC tends to happen while I'm sleeping, with rare exceptions. I came here for the most part to see what I missed. With that functionality gone there really isn't a reason to visit as much. I'll probably pop in once in a while to see what the "new site" will be like, but it may not be a daily thing as it has been in the past depending on what happens.

14 hours ago, Omnius said:

I understand the reasons behind the changes but to be honest it really reduces the usefulness of this site for me. I'm on East Coast US time so most of the interesting stuff on RLC tends to happen while I'm sleeping, with rare exceptions. I came here for the most part to see what I missed. With that functionality gone there really isn't a reason to visit as much. I'll probably pop in once in a while to see what the "new site" will be like, but it may not be a daily thing as it has been in the past depending on what happens.

For me while in the UK less of a time zone difference the situation is similar. 5 if not 6 days a week I have to go to bed when late night / early morning parties are still up and running.

I relied on the forum pages to find out how things ended when I logged in the next evening. If there were screen grabs and video uploads added that was great. However the decline in posts made events harder to follow. Sometimes various comments in the chat room would give a summery, sometimes not.

Maybe this is something the majority don't want but I would like to see a timeline summary of notable events at each apartment. Each entry mostly only needs to be brief but o work it requires a good number of members to contribute.

On 7/19/2017 at 5:54 PM, toolmaker123 said:

Some have been sharing through third party host with videos and pictures through PM. We've done very well staying under the radar.

Exactly!  over time, and through experience, you gain a good feeling of the person you are dealing with and build up a measure of trust; online frienships develop, and we all feel closer to each other.  A community gets built.  Thats the best thing about the site.

I see that the gallery returned two days ago, and yesterday the first two RLC screenshots have been uploaded.

Wasn't that what started this whole thing in the first place? Why are we playing DMCA-Roulette with the website now?

I like to spend time on this page chatting with the users in the chat or forum

To thank the administrators for the effort to keep the website online

Thank you very much, we see in the windows of RLC people living their lives and we like to observe .. but also it is very nice to comment with other viewers what we are observing and This is the nice thing about this page

^-^

3 hours ago, CowArt said:

I see that the gallery returned two days ago, and yesterday the first two RLC screenshots have been uploaded.

Wasn't that what started this whole thing in the first place? Why are we playing DMCA-Roulette with the website now?

It would appear @CowArt that some RLCF users, in this case @gumper, either NEVER read anything which gets posted or just do not care. I would hope that @ADMIN, sees this and promptly removes the offending pictures and either gives the offender a ONE-TIME warning (being charitable on this one) or permanently removes the user. I think the user community is no longer in a position to tolerate those who break the rules, unless we want to just abandon RLCF and all go join CamCaps. While CC has enough comments, pretty much a running play-by-play, to keep even the most interested occupied for months; it tends to be overkill. Also, there is virtually no chatting over there which is why I prefer RLCF. I have not paid the $20 to join CC so I have no idea what is in their gallery but maybe it is worth it to see what is there. If there is a lot of RLC stuff, which is what I have heard, I think that would solidify the arguments that CC and RLC are together and why DMCAs are not done there, but again that is only what I have heard.

I think the DMCA events need to be prominently displayed so that every time someone logs into RLCF a headline pops up with a link to the recent events so we do not keep getting people asking 'where is the Gallery', what happened and so on.

2 hours ago, Marga said:

I like to spend time on this page chatting with the users in the chat or forum

To thank the administrators for the effort to keep the website online

Thank you very much, we see in the windows of RLC people living their lives and we like to observe .. but also it is very nice to comment with other viewers what we are observing and This is the nice thing about this page

^-^

And we love chatting with you Marga because you provide a woman's perspective; you can translate the Spanish for us; and you seem like a good person.

Pictures in the gallery, administrators posting videos hosted on third party websites. RLCF has made up it's mind, the only way to keep traffic going is the public exchange of copyrighted material, and of course this game is all about page views and google rankings... Is there a way to backup a PM of have it sent to your email? I have a couple with ton if information in it I really would hate losing when the site gets taken down again.

13 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Pictures in the gallery, administrators posting videos hosted on third party websites. RLCF has made up it's mind, the only way to keep traffic going is the public exchange of copyrighted material, and of course this game is all about page views and google rankings... Is there a way to backup a PM of have it sent to your email? I have a couple with ton if information in it I really would hate losing when the site gets taken down again.

If a Third Party Host is used for uploading they have no reason to come after the Reallifecamfan Servers. The DMCA Takedown order will be issued to the Site where they Upload was done from.

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If a Third Party Host is used for uploading they have no reason to come after the Reallifecamfan Servers. The DMCA Takedown order will be issued to the Site where they Upload was done from.

That's why so much of RealLifeCam.com videos wind up on the TubeSites.

RLC would have a very difficult time shutting one of them down, because of the amount of traffic they generate.

Wait long enougn and all the video caps will make their way to an openly free downloadable site.

And imagine being a player on rlc and  finding your nekkid ass out for all the world to see and nothing they can do to remove themselves. 

29 minutes ago, toolmaker123 said:

That's why so much of RealLifeCam.com videos wind up on the TubeSites.

RLC would have a very difficult time shutting one of them down, because of the amount of traffic they generate.

Wait long enougn and all the video caps will make their way to an openly free downloadable site.

And imagine being a player on rlc and  finding your nekkid ass out for all the world to see and nothing they can do to remove themselves. 

RLC Videos are all over many tube sites. RLC has an impossible task at getting each and every one of them. Tube Sites also get DMCA Takedown Notices but most of them just remove the link change the name of the Title and place it back on the Server again. It's just a continuous circle.  I don't exactly know how much RLC pays the DMCA to Issue Removal Notices but the process is not cheap.  I always classify it as Free Advertising but RLC (Tech Fashions Inc.) just doesn't see it the same way.

Edited by StnCld316

4 hours ago, vampire said:

Question for Admin---Why us and Cam Caps was left alone,  What is the difference in the sites that RLCF was the target of RLC,s  ire.---?

CamCaps has been targetted in the past as well. It appears they go after those most vulnerable at the time. Who ca say for sure what their motivation is.