Fan Page Eva and Sam

She is cute and they obviously had a lot of pent up energy when they moved in and a good romp in bed was the only way to use it up so they could get to sleep. Interesting new cam positions; they make the apartment look a lot different than when Dasha and Demid lived there. Like the addition of the cam on the balcony. No more conspiracy theories from here on out.

On 8/24/2017 at 7:24 AM, capeguy said:

She is cute and they obviously had a lot of pent up energy when they moved in and a good romp in bed was the only way to use it up so they could get to sleep. Interesting new cam positions; they make the apartment look a lot different than when Dasha and Demid lived there. Like the addition of the cam on the balcony. No more conspiracy theories from here on out.

SHE IS INCREDIBLE !! LANA AND LEORA HAVE SERIOUS COMPETITION NOW !

Eva and Sam started there day off nice, some good sex for the viewers and they did have some friends over to visit....I was surprised to see one of those friends was Dasha and three of her friends,  it was good to see her, she looks a lot better,  even with a new hair style.  It seems that Dasha was looking over the apartment as though she kind of missed being there and some times look a little sad.:-[  Anyway I am hoping RLC gives her another place with another male partner. Eva and Sam are still climbing the scale for me.8)