Fan Page Eva and Sam

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, Pleasant said:

I know this won't be what a lot think, but these 2, for me, are just as bad as MSD. It looks like they came in with an agenda to get cam views right from the start with all this threesome crap. It looks so contrived and staged.

I never bother with this apartment at all. The forums tells me what goes on so i know to always avoid. Sorry, but just my honest opinion.

We all see things differently.     I'm a sucker for Eva's eyes.    Although she normally moves quite quickly, when she is kissing one of her girls (I mean all of her girls, but one at a time) or gradually working her hands through their clothing onto their breasts, I feel her passion - at once urgent and languorous.   What a beauty.

For me, hers is the best of the apartments and MSD the worst - but even that is worth watching a few minutes as you go past.

Forum is full of great points of view - but they are just that.     Give Eva a chance - you may come to love her.

• 2 weeks later...

Eva and Sam has always given the viewers and me 100% and some even with their one time three some...... as Eva and done before she just gave me a very nice masturbation set even though it was half way under covers.   I do love watching this sexy lady especially when she like to role play with her man Sam.........it would have been nice if she could have talked to her friend Dasha before she went and made a fool out of herself with Masha and Sasha.....thanks Eva.8)

• 2 weeks later...

So now Sam has arranged for Eva to fuck one of Dash'a BFF (Best Friends Forever). When he was with Dash'a and Demid, he was first called "Bob Denver" because of his guitar skills. Later, before Eva and Sam took over Dasha's apartment he shed his long hair for a baldy look and donned some kind of uniform like an airline ticket agent.. Now, because he has hung around so long...he gets to fuck Eva. Go figure ????

If you guys have been watching Eva and Sam AFTER she fucked Shaggy...Does it appear that there is some kind of remorse going on???? They had a long conversation on the balcony, then Sam went to the living room and now Eva is ringing her hair in the bedroom and does not appear to be happy. Any thoughts about what may be going on?????

Is it possible that this was more than just a "swinger's fuck" and that Sam has detected what i detected (and what I believe Shaggy detected) that Eva may have some emotional investment??? If you watched what I watched, you will recall that Shaggy put his pants on and left the bedroom more than once when given the opportunity to fuck Eva. What did Eva say to him to convince him to come back to bed and fuck her????????????

Something is really going on with Eva and Sam since she fucked Shaggy. I have high end audio and now that Eva and Sam are in bed, Sam's breathing is pronounced (like he is having some sort of cardiac stress).  The video looks normal but Sam's breathing sounds like he is in distress!!!!!