Fan Page Eva and Sam

On 4/29/2018 at 1:07 PM, wde22 said:

She has moved into the # 1 position now Dougie....she is fucking smoking HOT ...perfect pussy...perfect body...cute as hell and loves to fuck

On 5/1/2018 at 7:04 PM, iloner said:

Rent-a-hunk went out of his way to check Eva was happy (and Sam) for him to go to the next base each time.     At one time she insisted they kiss, even though he demurred.

Eva loved what she was doing, the attention of a second man.     No faking, in my view, she wanted this threesome.     I would disagree metmij2 that she did it for Sam.     No way.    There is even a likelihood that when last week she deliberately dropped three glasses one after the other she was telling Sam this will be our relationship if you thwart my desires.

Nor do I agree that she risks ending like the MDSashas.    Their endless sex seems orchestrated: sex is what they do with their lives.     For Eva sex seems necessary but as part of a richer life.    Much of the day she is working at some student type task; and right now 03am LT she and her girlfriend are in separate beds doing phone and Sam is on the settee, hardly the most attention grabbing thing they could be doing.    If all she wanted was ratings she could have had three girls in the bed several times.    And the clincher: she is lovely and the MDSashas are not.

My view: Eva is the real thing.   Complicated, sexually demanding, flawed and beautiful.   What's not to like!

Since we are here for the fun,I would like to see her hook up with a guy who can keep it hard and fuck her all night ! How can you not get hard or stay hard with Eva laying there naked craving a good fucking ??????? Get rid of that guy !!!

On 4/29/2018 at 10:38 AM, High Voltage said:

End of the day if you put yourself in that situation you have to be able to handle it. Personally you are doing ok because Eva is well out of your league.

We each have to speak from our own experiences. Some of us have actually dated 10's and speak from a different point of view...but, I agree, Eva is epitome of a pure woman who would be at the top of anyone's list. 

I think that the contributors on this forum have pretty much nailed what the situation is with Eva and Sam. I find myself in agreement with most of what has been posted. The only thing I can contribute, perhaps, is the observation that baldy (aka "Shaggy") is not necessarily a dick for hire  by RLC, brought in for the three-way with Sam and Eva. This character was best friends with Dasha when she was in the apartment  and has been a recent visitor and perhaps co-worker with Sam. This guy was Dasha's rock and protector throughout her trials and tribulations with Demid. He also was a "ghost" chatter on RLCF. He once challenged me on the chat because of my reporting on Dasha's interactions with Crew Cut. I finally had to post a photo of Dasha and Crew Cut to shut him up. (It could have been someone impersonating baldy on the chat but he identified himself with a photo so I accepted his credentials. (He was really pissed). Where baldy ("Shaggy") will play into Eva's and Sam's future is unknown to any of us. If I have to guess, I think Sam is preparing Eva for a double penetration. There has not been one on RLC to my knowledge since Sasha and TK did the DP on TKW (AKA Jane). 

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

From here on everything is for the cams and attention....Yes it seems to be another Sasha and Masha show.....until they run out of scripts then it turns FAKE!!!!8)

Rubberman and Metmej warned us!     There was a danger of the apmt turning into a circus show last night.    Kind of them not to have posted 'Told you so' already.

First Sam tied Eva up with new white cords.    Several experts on Chat gave marks for technique - beginner.   

Then Eva filled her pussy with a giant rubber dildo with a towing ring on the end, and Sam blindfolded her and fucked her in the mouth upside down.    And then out of its box came a mains powered vibrator.   Eva was in ecstasy.

One at a time please.   Some of us are too old for too much excitement. 

It was pretty good to watch.    And the possibilities with her girlfriend(s)in the future -Yum!

But wait!    There was no dancing dog.

"Sam.    You left the fucking dancing dog at the shop.    Go and fetch it or I'll smash some more glasses."

"Yes darling."

7 minutes ago, iloner said:

¡Rubberman y Metmej nos advirtieron! Había peligro de que el apmt se convirtiera en un espectáculo de circo la noche anterior. Algunos no han publicado 'Te lo dije así'.

Primero Sam ató a Eva con nuevas cuerdas blancas. Varios expertos en Chat dieron marcas de técnica: principiante.   

Entonces Eva llenó su coño con un consolador de goma gigante con un anillo de remolque en el extremo, y Sam le vendó la venda y la foló boca abajo. Y luego salió de su caja un vibrador alimentado por la red. Eva estaba en éxtasis.

Uno a la vez Por favor. Algunos de nosotros somos demasiado viejos para demasiada emoción. 

Fue muy bueno mirar. Y las posibilidades con su (s) novia (s) en el futuro -Yum!

¡Pero espera! No había ningún perro bailando.

"Sam. Dejaste al jodido perro danzante en la tienda. Ve a buscarlo o destrozaré más vasos".

"Si cariño."

First to declare, that I am not a regular in this house, nor in the rest of couples' houses.
But saying this, and from what little by little I find out where they come from and why they act like this couple, I would dare to comment, that maybe they are fulfilling what is expected of them. And it's a show.
They come from VHTV, perhaps today, and it is only an opinion, the page, is getting what they promised, a page where the viewer receives a show almost daily. Something that RLC seems to have failed to understand, or because they have wanted to take it in another way and have not known that the other pages, have eaten the business. They (RLC) have wanted to bring one of those couples to try to overcome that side, and with this couple, it seems that they are fulfilling.

So, in summary, E & S, are the couple that more diversity and show of all the houses with couple are offering

Maybe some do not like it, maybe it is not to their liking, but what is not questionable, that they have elicited more comments from all couples in recent times.

14 hours ago, vortios said:

maybe they are fulfilling what is expected of them. And it's a show.

Exactly.

As soon the threesome stuff started a while ago, to me, it actually looked back then like they were putting on a staged show for the cams. Have they been asked to give regular shows and are willing to comply? Who knows, it's very possible. But this is the stuff people complain about, because - Once again - where has the "Real" in reallifecam gone at certain times? Yes, many love this entertainment, and i fully respect anyone's views, but many don't love it at all. Everyone has a choice of rooms, that's been said before and quite rightly so, but if some feel like they are watching staged shows to just attract subscriptions, then it's only right it is questioned on the forums.

Look at how this kind of stuff has backfired on MSD.

16 hours ago, iloner said:

Rubberman and Metmej warned us!     There was a danger of the apmt turning into a circus show last night.    Kind of them not to have posted 'Told you so' already.

First Sam tied Eva up with new white cords.    Several experts on Chat gave marks for technique - beginner.   

Then Eva filled her pussy with a giant rubber dildo with a towing ring on the end, and Sam blindfolded her and fucked her in the mouth upside down.    And then out of its box came a mains powered vibrator.   Eva was in ecstasy.

One at a time please.   Some of us are too old for too much excitement. 

It was pretty good to watch.    And the possibilities with her girlfriend(s)in the future -Yum!

But wait!    There was no dancing dog.

"Sam.    You left the fucking dancing dog at the shop.    Go and fetch it or I'll smash some more glasses."

"Yes darling."

Eva is a spectacular female....Please no more sasha dash comparisons...if she wants to be a little naughty I love it...those who don't there are plenty of other options in these rooms

Eva's Girlfriend Spectacular.

Not really seen her properly before: in their bed she was in night vision or in the bed at the back of the room.    Lovely petite body, pretty face, and a range of nice ecstasy noises.   Almost a trace of bashfulness  in her face when Sam first undressed her but then she was very brave.

A great show in full light, beautiful positioning in front of the cams.   Her pussy started off tight together, a closed slit, but unfolded gently and then gaped swollen and,  before Sam wiped it with his hands, her come juices.

Eva left once things got started - but I bet she was watching on her phone.

I'm hoping it will be her and the girl tomorrow!

It seems that Sam and Eva has taken their apartment and the viewers to yet another level......"and my I add some very interesting experiments."  We all know how sexy Eva is and some are saying that Eva wants what Sam does to her and her sexual needs are high "but if they are so high then why can't she be pleased with Sam and him only,  but it also seems that after each time they play these sexual games with others or even them self's poor Eva has a face of shame or have I been reading her facial expressions wrong?  Although I won't compare them with Masha and Sasha "do to the fact that I might be beheaded by some members"..lol and there doings are still fresh and haven't become boring "YET"  I am waiting to see how far this new thing well go and who or what is next......lets hope they don't get stuck on stupid and not ruin their relationship.  I like Eva... and what makes Eva happy makes me...............well I like Eva..LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

11 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Exactamente.

Tan pronto las cosas de los tríos comenzaron hace un tiempo, para mí, en realidad miraron hacia atrás, como si estuvieran montando un espectáculo escenificado para las cámaras. ¿Se les ha pedido que den espectáculos regulares y estén dispuestos a cumplir? Quién sabe, es muy posible. Pero esta es la razón por la que la gente se queja, porque, una vez más, ¿dónde se ha ido el "Real" en la cámara real en determinados momentos? Sí, a muchos les encanta este entretenimiento, y respeto totalmente las opiniones de todos, pero a muchos no les gusta nada. Todo el mundo tiene una opción de habitaciones, eso ya se ha dicho antes y con toda la razón, pero si algunos sienten que están viendo espectáculos por etapas para atraer suscripciones, entonces es justo que se cuestione en los foros.

Mira cómo este tipo de cosas ha fracasado en MSD.

After years of being a client of RLC, the only thing that I have concluded in conclusion is that people give too much importance to "Real live", which does not stop being a brand, like Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or Texaco ... if you you let go of that, I think you do not do well in life, but that is your decision.

On the other hand, you talk about reality, and now I will tell you what I have said on many occasions about this topic ... what reality do you want to see?
The reality of day to day? Well, you do not have to see other couples, you just have to look at your own life, the neighbor's is usually not much more interesting than the own one.

But you want to see young people who do not work, who do not have to get up early because they do not have to pay bills, they do not have to pay penalties because they cut water or electricity, nor do they have to pay taxes, nor do they get tired of working where they have spent a day out, eating anywhere, because you do not have time to go home, or to see your children ... and when you come back, you have just enough time to make dinner, give them a bath, see what they have done. homework, or what do you have to help them do because they have not wanted to study or do not know how to do some problems? You mean that?
Or when you get home, and they tell you that a gasket has been broken, or that a glass has broken, that a cupboard has fallen off a shelf, or that you have to fix a chair because it turns out that the child started playing with until she broke it ... I keep thinking, the client wants to see that? That's real life ... but think. you do not want to see that.

She wants to sit in front of the computer, and at least she wants to see couples having sex, because not to say it, we are not hypocrites, just like me, I want to see girls having a great time, what's more, if they have sex, it would be great.

That's why I say that what they have done in this house is what most RLC clients want to see.
Of course you will never please the majority, but that happens in all aspects of life.

4 hours ago, iloner said:

Rubberman se adelanta a las noticias como siempre.

Sí, RLC anunció que pronto abrirá su nuevo apartamento CHICKEN SHACK, con pechos espectaculares.

Va a ser bueno para chuparse los dedos.

More apartments for "couples", do not already have enough RLC variety?

2 hours ago, vortios said:

More apartments for "couples", do not already have enough RLC variety?

Only single chickens allowed.     Cocks are not welcome.

The apartment, in the backyard at GP (camera 4.4) will come under a new category 'Animals on vacation'.      

While some fattening up is to be expected, slaughtering while RLC tenants will not be allowed.   The barbeque will be out of bounds to chicken tenants in case of accidents.

For American viewers at Thanksgiving the apartment will host Turkeys.