Fan Page Eva and Sam

Sam and Eva may be back home again....but it didn't take him any time to start up his sexual experiments with using Eva like "Fish and Chips" again.  I starting to think this guy "Sam" has really gone over board with his freaky in-mature life style...and get's off with using his lady Eva and anyone who is welling for a few coins for his own personal pleasures.  After letting Eva lay under and baby sit Sasha for a scripted evening tells me that Eva is not really his true love....or maybe Eva is in a trapped relationship that she can't get out of....surly she can and could do much better then being his dirty wash cloth for others to use.8)

Create an account to see this content!

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Sam and Eva may be back home again....but it didn't take him any time to start up his sexual experiments with using Eva like "Fish and Chips" again.  I starting to think this guy "Sam" has really gone over board with his freaky in-mature life style...and get's off with using his lady Eva and anyone who is welling for a few coins for his own personal pleasures.  After letting Eva lay under and baby sit Sasha for a scripted evening tells me that Eva is not really his true love....or maybe Eva is in a trapped relationship that she can't get out of....surly she can and could do much better then being his dirty wash cloth for others to use.8)

Create an account to see this content!

My guess is Eva is the one driving the fun.

Some months back the lady visitor they enjoyed last night was there with other girls and Eva hung back in the bedroom with her and kissed her - much as to give a promise on what's to come.

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing how it seems there is always someone queuing to have "Fun" with Sam as soon as the coast is clear. It's like a doctors waiting room or a frigging conveyor belt. He must be considered quite the in demand hunk for all these starstruck women, as he doesn't seem to have to wait long, nor be turned down. Must be the most eligible bachelor in town eh? And i'm sure he knows them oh so well as good friends for so many years, he never forgets their birthdays either! Tell you what it's not - Another MSD style farce for the cams by their proteges for another contract extention. That's never the case, i know.

Yawn.

Why does everyone blame this on Sam? Do you all recall the incident iloner is talking about? This was the first hint that Little miss Eva wasn't so innocent. that was also the night she  let dude feel her up in bed. And not long after that she ate her friend up while Sam was sleep. I'm going to have to sign with iloner on this, because I believe Little miss Eva gives as much as Sam receives.

My friends feel it's their appointed duty
They keep trying to tell me all you want to do is use me
But my answer yeah to all that use me stuff
Is I want to spread the news that if it feels this good getting used
Oh you just keep on using me until you use me up
Until you use me up
My brother sit me right down and he talked to me
He told me that I ought not to let you just walk on me
And I'm sure he meant well yeah but when our talk was through
I said brother if you only knew you'd wish that you were in my shoes
You just keep on using me until you use me up
Until you use me up
Oh sometimes yeah it's true you really do abuse me
You get in a crowd of high class people and then you act real rude to me
But oh baby baby baby baby when you love me I can't get enough
I and I want to spread the news that if it feels this good getting used
Oh you just keep on using me until you use me up
Until you use me up
Talking about you using me but it all depends on what you do
It ain't too bad the way you're using me 
'Cause I sure am using you to do the things you do
Ah ha to do the things you do
Songwriters: Bill Withers

I agree, she is as bad as he is. Both are hardly a ringing endorsement for a stable relationship if they have to, or feel they have to go with others. But i was only commenting on the latest 'conquest' as it happened last night, lighting up the thumbnails and the replays. I wonder if they'd act this way if they were in a normal apartment, i.e not on camera. Exactly the same as MSD, and seemingly with the same regularity.  If this is what they call a relationship, the way they act, then i find it a sad tale of modern life, they can keep it. JMO.

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I agree, she is as bad as he is. Both are hardly a ringing endorsement for a stable relationship if they have to, or feel they have to go with others. But i was only commenting on the latest 'conquest' as it happened last night, lighting up the thumbnails and the replays. I wonder if they'd act this way if they were in a normal apartment, i.e not on camera. Exactly the same as MSD, and seemingly with the same regularity.  If this is what they call a relationship, the way they act, then i find it a sad tale of modern life, they can keep it. JMO.

I know and I'm sorry if you thought I was singling you out, cause that was not my intent. But one does have to wonder if they were this way before RLC.  Maybe they are in an open marriage, or live the swingers life. As for MSD I'm 99% sure Masha was doing Masha long before she hit RLC, and Sasha was her willing lapdog but anyone here knows why Dasha is doing what shes doing, as of the moment it's all she has.And one must survive.  

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Only looks out the normal because they are on RLC. If they were still on VHtv would just be another day. Maybe it is a big thing in modern life especially in Russia or they just do it because they are on camera and everyone is just happy to get involved.

1 hour ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

I know and I'm sorry if you thought I was singling you out, cause that was not my intent.

Didn't think that no, not a problem! I just wanted to clarify as i know Eva is very popular with many, and she is as bad as him, so there was no favoritism towards either from me!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may be talking to fast or to soon, but it does seem that Eva and Sam has slowed down with their outside help in bed.  I do believe that these two are kinky,  and do sexual things with others separately at times.....In my book that can sometimes be dangerous...especially for Eva when Sam is not around.  Before they came out of the closet with their kinky experiments with others I enjoyed viewing them....and then there was the Sasha, Dasha and Masha add on for a week..."I thought they was totally ridiculous and fake and well staged."   Maybe Eva and Sam has something different up their sleeves for the viewers later down the road.....mean while I have started viewing there apartment once again, and do like what I see about sexy Eva.8)