Fan Page Eva and Sam

53 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

As usual I spoke to soon about Eva and and sneaky Sam!!....looks like he is working on another female victim as I speak.  I guess his freak is back on and my channel is back off for these two.8)

Don't blame you. As soon as i switched on, saw the lead cam was this place. Same old scenario - Lights off, onto the sofa with the sheet over them.....etc etc. Yawnsville for me too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess not many are watching Eva lately because she and Baldy certainly are not slowing down. During the holiday party, they could not stop chewing on each other's face including making out while dancing in front of other guest. The last time Baldy visited they waited until he was leaving for a very long good bye kiss in the hallway (could only see the back of Eva's head). Sam came up and caught them and after a brief discussion, he reached out and shook Baldy's hand (as if in congratulation). Then astonishingly, HE SHOOK EVA'S HAND TOO. LOL So as to not let Sam have the last word, Eva pulled up her dress above her waist and flashed Baldy as he walked out of the door. I wish someone who speaks the language and who saw this would share the translation. 

On 11/12/2018 at 6:16 PM, Johnny said:

Seems to be a big thing in Russia/Ukraine especially if you are part of a voyeur cam site. Personally once you have seen it once or twice just gets boring. 

Having a threesome or letting your partner fuck someone else must be the way to make money. 

#1. Money

#2. Pleasure

#3. Views 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 1:16 PM, Johnny said:

Seems to be a big thing in Russia/Ukraine especially if you are part of a voyeur cam site. Personally once you have seen it once or twice just gets boring. 

Having a threesome or letting your partner fuck someone else must be the way to make money. 

It pays the rent

Looks like Sam has a new girl friend and they denied us the opportunity to see them have sex on camera. However, they have been making out all night long and she has spent considerable time naked with him under the covers and on the balcony. Looks like they may have had a quickie in the toilet behind the curtain after which she washed her panties and Sam washed his dick. I wonder if the minimal result was worth it for Eva to leave home and have to stay away all night to allow Sam some play time. I hope she spent the night with Baldy since he is the last guy that Eva made out with on camera.