Fan Page Eva and Sam

Seeing that Eva and freaky Sam are at Masha and Sasha's house of crabs, I see that they do have a couple staying at their apartment....surly they are working on an apartment...they have been having sexy around the clock..."with out any help of others too" I can say that they are not shy either....could it be that Sam and Eva have started being recruiters for RLC also?8)

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Seeing that Eva and freaky Sam are at Masha and Sasha's house of crabs, I see that they do have a couple staying at their apartment....surly they are working on an apartment...they have been having sexy around the clock..."with out any help of others too" I can say that they are not shy either....could it be that Sam and Eva have started being recruiters for RLC also?8)

Isn't it funny how these 'Guests', when they are 'Just looking after our friends place' or 'Just crashing on the sofa', seem to go wild on cam, especially as soon as they arrive at their "friends" place. It's almost like they are being auditioned live! Well i never!  It's not even subtle is it.  And funny how it always seems to happen in the same couple of apartments too.....<_<

13 hours ago, One Eyed Willie said:

It's not hard to get yourself on RLC it's keeping it up and most can't handle it once they do become a tenant. Some could be recruiters or just have friends that want easy way of getting own place and away from mom and dad.

True, but i can't help thinking that some guests actually aren't that well known to the people who's place they are 'looking after'.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks as though the apartment is empty again for another night,...."Even though Sam and Eva are not at home and still at the "Benny Hill Show" at Masha and Sasha's"...Looks as if Sam has sold Eva to Masha for a cold beer and a free meal with a night with her puppy Sasha for some breeding,...or another fake script.  Even if all goes well Dasha does seem to get a day off unless she has to blow Sam once Eva is done with Sasha.  I am hoping once all of this breeding has been final things well get back to being normal again.  Both couples seem to have gone way over board with their so call sexual and highly ridiculous experiments to gain viewers.8)

6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks as though the apartment is empty again for another night,...."Even though Sam and Eva are not at home and still at the "Benny Hill Show" at Masha and Sasha's"...Looks as if Sam has sold Eva to Masha for a cold beer and a free meal with a night with her puppy Sasha for some breeding,...or another fake script.  Even if all goes well Dasha does seem to get a day off unless she has to blow Sam once Eva is done with Sasha.  I am hoping once all of this breeding has been final things well get back to being normal again.  Both couples seem to have gone way over board with their so call sexual and highly ridiculous experiments to gain viewers.8)

I don't know what RLC calls it but I call it Drama for the Camera.