Fan Page Eva and Sam

For the pass two or more days Eva has been teasing me and the cams with some sexy masturbation sets.  From what I am seeing things are not going as well as they should with her and Sam...since Sam had another outside lady friend come in and give him pleasure his thoughts has been else where.  Mean while Eva has been giving us viewers some great up close cams masturbation sets.  I hope Eva haven't decided to start thinking like Dasha once did and leave for another...."maybe one of Sams friends." LOL8)

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:26 PM, Wazzer said:

No-ones business but there's who they fuck. If you're not happy with how they live their lives don't watch and get own with your own. Some of you sure love the drama and if not any make some up.

Some get way to involved and that is what annoys most. Have to dissect and have an explanation for everything that happens. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Sam is having his cake tonight, bringing in another girl along with his lady Eva.  I though they would be taking notes on the out come of this other partner in crime "Masha" on the out come of she and Sasha's relationship and how things got fucked of bring another in their bed.  With Sam...who is a master dog anyway doesn't seem to care, and from the looks of things in the past he's only out for him self, weather Eva is there or not.8)

On 3/5/2019 at 4:00 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Sam is having his cake tonight, bringing in another girl along with his lady Eva.  I though they would be taking notes on the out come of this other partner in crime "Masha" on the out come of she and Sasha's relationship and how things got fucked of bring another in their bed.  With Sam...who is a master dog anyway doesn't seem to care, and from the looks of things in the past he's only out for him self, weather Eva is there or not.8)

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 9:06 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

They won't learn, they are MSD proteges after all. As fake as them. They are still bringing in people regularly to desperately have threesomes with. They are still desperate for pats on the head from their bosses for being good little tenants. Totally identical to Jane and Dick. All apartments will be like this soon. And if Eve wasn't so popular with many, this obvious behavior would have been sussed out a long time ago.