Fan Page Eva and Sam

Of course one might expect me to have a different opinion on this...and I do. I believe that the “arrangements “ that Eva and Sam have (not unlike Jane & Dick, etc.) are perhaps the only examples of “real life” that we are seeing on this site. They, at least, bring on camera what is probably going on in a third to a half of all the other apartments. If so, then, it would reflect the low end, statistically, of what is happening in society. (Don’t know much about Europe but in the USA,, that would be about the number who actually admit to having extramarital sex).

• 2 weeks later...

Eva and Sam show how  failure a relationship! Eva is Sam meanwhile no matter and the other way the same, the main thing he can have sex with other women who also brings Eva (Eva is not much better, she with other men and women sex). With such a behavior you do not need to have a relationship That's an example against relationships.

43 minutes ago, Vaz said:

No-ones business what they do in their lives or relationship. Can fuck whoever they want and if it comes to a terrible end that's their problem. If Masha is not happy, she only has herself to blame and should move on.

44 minutes ago, Vaz said:

No-ones business what they do in their lives or relationship. Can fuck whoever they want and if it comes to a terrible end that's their problem. If Masha is not happy, she only has herself to blame and should move on.

44 minutes ago, Vaz said:

Is Eva fucking somebody at Mashas house ??? When I saw her there she just laid in bed fully clothed with the guy doing nothing all nite...btw is the guy sasha or dasha..lol...too many fucking 'sha's"

On 2/18/2019 at 7:22 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Sam is back home...."Dam!!!" I really enjoy Eva when Sam is not there, and Eva seems to be more open to the cams and does give great masturbation sets.8)

Rubberman..is there any vid of Eva fucking the guy at Sasha/masha's ?

Thanks

10 minutes ago, wde22 said:

Is Eva fucking somebody at Mashas house ??? When I saw her there she just laid in bed fully clothed with the guy doing nothing all nite...btw is the guy sasha or dasha..lol...too many fucking 'sha's"

Only mentioned Masha because some are feeling sorry for her and anything she has brought on herself. The guy is Sasha.

I believe that Masha is going to kick out Dasha and Sasha soon, so they could end up visiting with Eva and Sam.  If that could happen, maybe we get to see Eva with Sasha on camera again and We could finally see Dasha have sex with Baldy on the balcony like she did when she was living there.

Does Eva have something "big" going on outside? (LOL)  She has been gone for several days now and did not pack a bag before she left so it may be an established relationship? Sam is going about his regular routine of computer time and hosting his buddies from time to time. Let's hope Eva is enjoying her time away.