Fan Page Eva and Sam

10 hours ago, menelaus2000 said:

They open another bottle, then leave it on the table! 

I believe if Eva keeps taking her friend out on the balcony to coach her from time to time about the sexual script she "Eva just might get to go down on her friend easy"....if she keeps feeding her drinks.  Eva...."sneaky Eva".... who is far better then her mate Sam, when it comes to feeding their pray lots of alcohol before the finally attack.  I have to admit they do look some what sexy....doing the "LESBIAN"..LOL8)

I wonder if Eva and Sam's guest are auditioning for an apartment?...seems they do have a lot of sex...but tend to forget that the viewers don't want to see them hiding under covers while doing it either....especially if they plan on joining the chlamydia three "Masha Dasha and Sasha" one day.  Maybe Sam and his lady needs to have a talk with them.8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder if Eva and Sam's guest are auditioning for an apartment?...seems they do have a lot of sex...but tend to forget that the viewers don't want to see them hiding under covers while doing it either....especially if they plan on joining the chlamydia three "Masha Dasha and Sasha" one day.  Maybe Sam and his lady needs to have a talk with them.8)

Maybe RLC will place them over at Taya & Wills vacated place to fill that Void if they are Auditioning.

Eva & Sam remind me of Nelly & Bogdan. Both couple are dedicated to their spouses,although Sam and Eva are swingers. I have never seen N&B  with a different partner, despite the rumor that Bogdan banged Anabel.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:33 PM, TBird97 said:

Eva & Sam remind me of Nelly & Bogdan. Both couple are dedicated to their spouses,although Sam and Eva are swingers. I have never seen N&B  with a different partner, despite the rumor that Bogdan banged Anabel.

Exactly that..... rumour.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, Sketch said:

What proof do some of you have that Sam was cheating and that Eva didn't know it was happening.

The same proof that some have about other situations where a tenant was cheating on their partner. RLC can be boring at times but no need to start making shit up ffs.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems Eva and Sam hare not making head lines unless they are being freaky and bringing outsider's to their bed room other then that there just another couple...and that's a big laugh....it amazes me how their fans pour in the comments when one either looks like their cheating or pretends!!!   Eva and Sam was at the top of my chart when they first came to RLC, they seems to really love each other....I was with the first three some...but after that I think that took things a bit to far with others and some of the viewers.."not all, some I do and believe enjoy"....and I wonder how many would have let it happen in their own relationships?  Being a voyeur site I guess we have to expect anything, but its when we know whats going to happen "because the same thing is done time after time where its starts to get boring for the viewers and that's when they start losing some or most of their fans....."unless there new to the site."   I do think that Eva and Sam still love each other,  but I do feel from watching and viewing them there is a distance between them after revealing so much of their personnel life to the cams.  Surly they well more likely be more on their chart in the future for the viewers....but I think they need to see if their relationship is more important then trying to bring in others into there bed room.8)

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:00 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems Eva and Sam hare not making head lines unless they are being freaky and bringing outsider's to their bed room other then that there just another couple...and that's a big laugh....it amazes me how their fans pour in the comments when one either looks like their cheating or pretends!!!   Eva and Sam was at the top of my chart when they first came to RLC, they seems to really love each other....I was with the first three some...but after that I think that took things a bit to far with others and some of the viewers.."not all, some I do and believe enjoy"....and I wonder how many would have let it happen in their own relationships?  Being a voyeur site I guess we have to expect anything, but its when we know whats going to happen "because the same thing is done time after time where its starts to get boring for the viewers and that's when they start losing some or most of their fans....."unless there new to the site."   I do think that Eva and Sam still love each other,  but I do feel from watching and viewing them there is a distance between them after revealing so much of their personnel life to the cams.  Surly they well more likely be more on their chart in the future for the viewers....but I think they need to see if their relationship is more important then trying to bring in others into there bed room.8)

Nice to see your soft and caring side come out my friend.

Eva is always worth looking in on, even though the sexual side - with Sam and others - seems to have cooled a little.

This morning she had sex with the true love of her life - herself!   

And very pretty it was, as fresh from sleep she pulled down her blue pants with one hand and frigged her clit fast until she came, then stretched languorously and fell back to sleep again. 

It wasn't a show; she did it for herself.    Which made better viewing for us voyeurs than the showy folderols in some aptmts!