Fan Page Eva and Sam

I am not a physician but have some training to allow me to ascertain when a body is experiencing extreme stress (i.e. respiration, breaths per minute, etc.). Is is possible that Sam may have gotten more than he bargained for and was not physiologically to watch another man fuck his woman???? Something is going on...We will see. 

RLC seems able to come up with handy studs sometimes.    Do they pay? or get paid?     

We've seen both I think at various times.    But lets agree this was a friend, possibly of Sam's.

And yes, Eva seems pensive.    She is tough though, and Sam will never be able to meet all her needs.    Even a line of lovely female fellow students hasn't proved sufficient.

He's got a Ferrari Testarossa of a girlfriend and he's a Nissan Micra sort of guy.   

He needs to toughen up.    I'm not going to feel sorry for him.   

If a fairy godmother granted me three wishes one of them would be called Eva!

11 hours ago, philo said:

I could not catch video but Sam can be heard RETCHING in the bathroom. He is physically ill. 

Like you I think Sam is physically ill and also needs a check-up from the neck up for letting another man do what he did to his lady......."and she enjoyed in it........and may do it again with out SAM next time...LOL8)

It may have already happened again. Shaggy seemed to apologize to Eva for coming too quickly. After Shaggy left, Eva later left and was gone for some time. Since she returned, she has been sleeping on the futon while Sam slept in their bed. Very little conversation between them now after the big event.