Fan Page Eva and Sam

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2017 at 8:59 AM, capeguy said:

Eva is just so cute! And, she has an awesome figure, which does not hurt. She and Sam seem to enjoy exploring their sexuality and so far they have not disappointed. Keep up the great work you 2.

I agree, Eva is very sexy and loves sex and she brings me to this apartment all the time,  she and Sam has brought this apartment to a high level.  I still see Dasha visit every now and then, "I wonder if she messes being there?" or is she trying to get another apartment?8)

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO:

EVA from the movie "crying on a shoulder's friend"

Amazing performance & such a good actress

What a drama all the critics are unanimous she is the best

Music write & composed on his guitar by SAM

soon on ur RLC screen

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I notice that Dasha spends a lot time at Eva and Sam, I wonder if she is anyway family with one of them or just close friends?  I also think that Dasha should be brought back to RLC.."Just my thoughts only" I am sure she misses being apart of the RLC crew.8)

Agree with you about giving Dasha another apartment but definitely without Demid.

• 3 weeks later...

I must say that Eva and Sam get more interesting every day.  Today's session was exceptional.  The way they both participate in the creation of the scene and play out their roles, encouraging one another on and then remain so playful after the conclusion.  They are a true delight to watch.  Not the same energy as the Bog and Nelly but the same level of love and respect between the two individuals.  A number of the other couples could learn a thing or two by watching them.