Fan Page Eva and Sam

Looks like Eva and Sam has taken another flight towards their sexual drive with the guest!!!  I wonder why they didn't do this with Dasha..?  I would rather see Dasha with them then the two that she is with now.   They have definitely taken the door off the closet today!!!8)

Eva is the most beautiful girl on here.

So when a week or so ago I saw her drag her drunk friend off to the bedroom - and as a freecammer I missed what followed - I thought it was time to renew.

Earlier I caught the start of the threesome and then had connection problems, so I missed the rest until I logged back in just now to naked Eva asleep and Bf sneaking into bed.

Eva wants the girl and the Bf - and they both want Eva.

18 hours ago, iloner said:

Eva is the most beautiful girl on here.

So when a week or so ago I saw her drag her drunk friend off to the bedroom - and as a freecammer I missed what followed - I thought it was time to renew.

Earlier I caught the start of the threesome and then had connection problems, so I missed the rest until I logged back in just now to naked Eva asleep and Bf sneaking into bed.

Eva wants the girl and the Bf - and they both want Eva.

I agree with your assessment on Eva .. everyone has different tastes of course, but Eva is just so perfect in my eyes .. she wanted that girl pretty bad and if Sam had not been there, her and that girl would, more than likely, have made love for awhile .. it was obvious that they were all on E .. have some experience with that when i was younger and you just can't stop touching anyone near you .. the down side is that it really kills guys libido, so it's no surprise that even in bed with 2 gorgeous girls, Sam wasn't erect, but he was deeply enthralled with just the touching, as were they all..

On 1/22/2018 at 8:53 AM, percysnow said:

I agree with your assessment on Eva .. everyone has different tastes of course, but Eva is just so perfect in my eyes .. she wanted that girl pretty bad and if Sam had not been there, her and that girl would, more than likely, have made love for awhile .. it was obvious that they were all on E .. have some experience with that when i was younger and you just can't stop touching anyone near you .. the down side is that it really kills guys libido, so it's no surprise that even in bed with 2 gorgeous girls, Sam wasn't erect, but he was deeply enthralled with just the touching, as were they all..

It was a good night But did you see sam seethe g/f out then come back to bed to check eva was asleep before getting up and sneaking out for I suspect a rondevoue with g/fHe was gone for over45 mins out of the flat befor returning and getting into bed .Befor he saw the gf out they had the hots for each other bur would not do anything in the bed with eve there.

14 hours ago, carl the prophet said:

It was a good night But did you see sam seethe g/f out then come back to bed to check eva was asleep before getting up and sneaking out for I suspect a rondevoue with g/fHe was gone for over45 mins out of the flat befor returning and getting into bed .Befor he saw the gf out they had the hots for each other bur would not do anything in the bed with eve there.

Funny, i've watched that replay 2 or 3 times (mostly just to see the 2 girls together) and i missed that .. i'll have to go back and check that out..

She did a design like stylised flames leaping from her pussy and then she and sam took photos.    I was hoping they sent them off to the girl from last weekend.

Then Eva drew a cartoon face on her left boob which Sam draped round with her hair and took a pic.

Eva had a tampon in yesterday but I'm hoping the girl will come over and they will take up where they left off.

Or with a different girl ............ 

On 1/26/2018 at 9:34 AM, percysnow said:

Funny, i've watched that replay 2 or 3 times (mostly just to see the 2 girls together) and i missed that .. i'll have to go back and check that out..

it was a

On 1/26/2018 at 9:34 AM, percysnow said:

long session and eva went to sleep then sam saw the other girl out went to bed thegot up and went out dressed in a great coat the n return much later I seached the flat to see if he was in but no sign of him I have a feeling eva suspects something happened as see has been cool in bed apart from the tampon

BEAUTIFUL

Beautiful Eva, beautiful session just now.

Thanks too to Sam who mostly didn't get in the way.

Eva wore a see-through body length with a large crotch hole and open around the buttocks to allow Sam to insert a fox-brush butt plug.   Eva fingered herself near to climax, and Sam's dick finished her off.   

This doesn't do justice though to the gentleness and togetherness of the love-making, nor the long recovery where they lay together and enjoyed the peaceful aftermath of their love.

I missed most of the bath before - the porcelain white of Eva's eyes shows best in the bathroom light.    Afterwards she washed the butt plug in the sink.

The best heterosexual session I can remember.     

I wonder whether last weekend's girl was watching ........................