Fan Page Eva and Sam

I must admit that I like E&S. At least they are not as boring as MS&D, KKK , E&F and N&K. Even Leora and Paul are getting rather long in the tooth.  Both Eva and Sam enjoy sex . If they have an "open marriage", who are we to criticize?  

13 hours ago, TBird97 said:

I must admit that I like E&S. At least they are not as boring as MS&D, KKK , E&F and N&K. Even Leora and Paul are getting rather long in the tooth.  Both Eva and Sam enjoy sex . If they have an "open marriage", who are we to criticize?  

I respect your comments, but if they are starting to follow Masha and her crew how long well it be before they run out scripts and start to get boring too.....as far as what they do in their marriage...you know as well as I do "there's always going to be some criticism."  I liked her too...before she started sharing with any and all..LOL8)

Yes I liked them as a couple too, But I did not think much of the guy they found to give   her a change of partner I FEEL SHE WAS EXPECTING A BETTER PERFORMANCE .as an aside A/Efam had a good session in the guest room yesterday I think they are a steady couple so far 

Edited by carl the prophet
spelling

Poor wounded Eva.

If only we had a resource like an RLC Newsletter which could tell us what had happened.     I expect we'll find out in a week or two.

Fortunately, if she is to be out of action for a while, she trained up a worthy successor.  

But you can't expect Sam to fuck Eva's girlfriend while she is poorly.   How heartless would that be?

If we are to have something to watch she had better bring a girlfriend of her own with her.

Thursday,May 24th...Poor Eva still has a bandage on her right shoulder with her right arm still inflamed. However, she is horny enough to have sex with a caring Sam, who made sure that she's comfortable. I have no idea what happened but I'm glad to see her feeling fairly well.

On 5/5/2018 at 5:09 PM, Pleasant said:

I guess i'm in the minority over what i personally think is real vs staged. I'll leave it from now on. 

Would think many think the same. What it comes down to is what you want to see and are willing to pay for. All about views and making as much money as you can and some will do anything. JMO 

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 4:30 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree...." But for her fans I am afraid to say...though I might have might head decapitated for these words of truth"..lol but I feel that its time for Kamila to be moving on with what ever is keeping her away from the project.8)

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:25 AM, zzakary said:

E-va Get BeTTer... 8)  

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:13 PM, vortios said:

After years of being a client of RLC, the only thing that I have concluded in conclusion is that people give too much importance to "Real live", which does not stop being a brand, like Coca-Cola, Pepsi, or Texaco ... if you you let go of that, I think you do not do well in life, but that is your decision.

On the other hand, you talk about reality, and now I will tell you what I have said on many occasions about this topic ... what reality do you want to see?
The reality of day to day? Well, you do not have to see other couples, you just have to look at your own life, the neighbor's is usually not much more interesting than the own one.

But you want to see young people who do not work, who do not have to get up early because they do not have to pay bills, they do not have to pay penalties because they cut water or electricity, nor do they have to pay taxes, nor do they get tired of working where they have spent a day out, eating anywhere, because you do not have time to go home, or to see your children ... and when you come back, you have just enough time to make dinner, give them a bath, see what they have done. homework, or what do you have to help them do because they have not wanted to study or do not know how to do some problems? You mean that?
Or when you get home, and they tell you that a gasket has been broken, or that a glass has broken, that a cupboard has fallen off a shelf, or that you have to fix a chair because it turns out that the child started playing with until she broke it ... I keep thinking, the client wants to see that? That's real life ... but think. you do not want to see that.

She wants to sit in front of the computer, and at least she wants to see couples having sex, because not to say it, we are not hypocrites, just like me, I want to see girls having a great time, what's more, if they have sex, it would be great.

That's why I say that what they have done in this house is what most RLC clients want to see.
Of course you will never please the majority, but that happens in all aspects of life.

you can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time ?

• 2 weeks later...

So it seems that first physical contact has now been made between Eva and the girlfriend who has been keeping her company while Sam is on vacation. Last night a male guitar player friend stopped by at 3:00am (their time) to socialize. After a night and morning of guitar playing and drinking, they all went to bed together fully clothed in the big bed.  Since the male guest was not given the futon but was allowed to sleep with them, I set my alarm to check back. Ten hours later, they all awoke in a playful mood. From Eva's friends response and gyrations, It appears that both the male guest and Eva started feeling her up under the covers. As the covers got moved about, the male guest could be clearly seen palming and squeezing her ass and later her tits. Eva's hands seem to be moving about in her crotch. Later the guy gave Eva the phone to read a message and after some back and forth texting between Eva and the messenger, the playfulness subsided. Is this just the teaser prevue we are seeing and will there be a main event? Stay tuned LOL  

6 hours ago, philo said:

So it seems that first physical contact has now been made between Eva and the girlfriend who has been keeping her company while Sam is on vacation. Last night a male guitar player friend stopped by at 3:00am (their time) to socialize. After a night and morning of guitar playing and drinking, they all went to bed together fully clothed in the big bed.  Since the male guest was not given the futon but was allowed to sleep with them, I set my alarm to check back. Ten hours later, they all awoke in a playful mood. From Eva's friends response and gyrations, It appears that both the male guest and Eva started feeling her up under the covers. As the covers got moved about, the male guest could be clearly seen palming and squeezing her ass and later her tits. Eva's hands seem to be moving about in her crotch. Later the guy gave Eva the phone to read a message and after some back and forth texting between Eva and the messenger, the playfulness subsided. Is this just the teaser prevue we are seeing and will there be a main event? Stay tuned LOL  

Maybe the text was from Sam and that he was on his way home. However,I agree with philo that the interplay with Eva, the female guest and the male may just be a preview of things to come since Sam and Eva seem to have an "open marriage".