Anna & Alex, Em

Yet another session from Drew & Bree and another bloke Drew found on his way home.
Once again,standard operating procedure for an A & A apartment = 5/6 hours of heavy drinking,flirting,card games etc before the action gets going, usually around 6am their time.
I adore Bree, she is stunning & has an insatiable sex drive!
But I have noticed a bit of a 'modus operandi' from Drew & Bree.
Bree get's drunk and then starts to dance provocatively,but I don't think she is that drunk!
There are often subtle signals between Drew & Bree,sometimes they will leave the LR together & go into the hall, where they have a brief discussion of how the game-plan is going.  
Then when it's time for Bree to start her sensual dance/striptease towards her target, the game is on.
By this point any sane guy will be doing an impression of a flag pole and will not be able to resist.
Damn it I would sell a kidney to get that opportunity with Bree !

And back to last night/this morning, you could see that Bree's routine was working & it looked as though everything was under starters orders,but last night's guy was like a rabbit in the headlights.
It could of been the booze,the camera's,Drew being present or the whole situation, but there was one major problem, he couldn't get it up.
Drew & Bree carried on anyway & Bree was all over the guy but still a no go? At halftime Bree went to the kitchen to get a drink & I sensed she was pissed off.
She then touched up her make-up & went back for the second half.Bree tried everything but still the guy failed to launch.
Again Drew & Bree went at it and late in the game the guy admitted defeat. Bree passed out on the sofa, game over.

Create an account to see this content!

So Anna & Alex are back at the apartment, and it has already taken a turn for the worst in my opinion. House full of guests last night. Bree speaking english to one couple who eventually made out on the LR sofa. (what's left of it.) Meanwhile Drew & Bree took themselves to bed, probably for a rest seeing as they have been keeping this apartment going. A & A end up sharing their bed with Dean & Misty. Dean is set on giving Misty a portion whether she wants to or not. Dean worked away while Misty casually chatted & laughed with A & A. Soon they ended up having a session on the kitchen floor as there was nowhere else they could go, so romantic. Misty seemed to enjoy herself despite having some rampant stuff with Mr.No' 33 only a few hours earlier. I know Misty has a lot of fans, but I wouldn't touch her with a barge-pole even if I was wearing a latex body suit. Yuuuucccckkk! :ph34r: