Anna & Alex, Em

Nice threesome with Drew & Bree and another guy. I noticed that the other guy had the initials ACAB tattooed down the back of one of his legs.

I don't know what it means in their country, but in the UK it means, All Copper's ( Police Officer's) Are B*st*rds!
Note to other guy, if you ever come to the UK, don't wear shorts! ;DC:-)

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I will if she is female (doesn't even have to be nice looking - lol). I would keep her under house arrest and begin with a body search and then handcuff her to the bedpost and ......... (well, you know the rest - haha).

You've not been taking your medication again have you !?!? ;D

The threesome pictured above was with the ACAB tattoo guy again, his name is Ryan. Everything was going well until he got floppy dick syndrome.

However, I got this from VHtv's Twitter;

Dear Friends! Dean and Candy are visiting Drew and Bree today. :)

So we have a gathering with Drew,Bree,Candy,Dean and Bree's cute girl friend. A whole lotta nothing so far, apart from a never ending game of 'charades'. :rolleyes:
But then again in the old A & A apartment there was an un-written rule that nothing used to kick off until 6am their time.