Anna & Alex, Em

2 hours ago, Plank said:

I know Misty has a lot of fans, but I wouldn't touch her with a barge-pole even if I was wearing a latex body suit. Yuuuucccckkk! :ph34r:

Why only Misty lol, all of them have had more cock in them than you AND I have had hot dinners lol and i expect more doses of the clap than you can count on two hands?? I expect the hospitals out there do a roaring trade. Very few of them ever wear any protection, Even Alan takes his on and off with Serena depending on where the moon is in orbit lol.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew, Lexy & Pete

Lexy & Pete have been added to this apartment. I assume it is the couple that have been shagging in the LR & having a sneeky BJ whilst their mate is sleeping in the same room.
One thing is for sure, Pete needs to get his annoying cough sorted out.
Are they set to replace A & A because surely they can not remain with a baby? I hope that Drew & Bree aren't going. ???

On a similar theme to what I wrote about the situation at Anastasia & Rock's, and as I said in that post, this is a concern as Anna & Alex are the managers for both these apartments.
The new couple Lexy & Pete seem to be fun & maybe they are being penciled in to replace A & A when they inevitably leave.
But at the moment this apartment is too crowded and is suffering for it, too  many people & not enough bedrooms.Something has to give here,either Anna & Alex have to go now or this place will suffer & it has already started.
Apart from the first night when Misty & Dean were visiting, Drew & Bree have spent most of the time in their room. It looks like Bree is studying & probably has end of term deadlines,but still?
I have no doubt that if the new couple & that other guy ( who the hell is he & why is he there?) were not in the apartment when Dean & Misty visited, that night would have been very different.
Unless the new couple are into the swinging lifestyle like A & A and D & B and their friends, this place is going to become stale very quickly.
That would be a damn shame because there have been nights at the A & A apartments,old & new that have been epic.

Last nights party for Alex's birthday was a bit of a disaster. Let me try to keep this brief.
In attendance, Anna & Alex,Drew, Bree had gone to bed.Lexy & Pete & the spare guy,Dean & Candy,and two guys I have not seen before.
Also the reason that Bree opted out, Misty & Nyusha.
There is history here that you need to know about. Ages ago there was a session with Drew & Misty and Dean & Bree, that was ok, allowed within the rules of their game.
However Drew broke the rules by going with Misty & Nyusha behind Bree's back,outside of the game.
Earlier I saw Bree having words with Drew and crying & I wondered why.Now I know.
The party went on, when I logged in late last night Misty was attention seeking in the LR by stripping down to her underwear.
A short time later Drew & Misty go into a sleeping Bree's bedroom to find Bree's new dildo so Drew can show it to Misty.
In the hall he is showing her the toy and she is being loud, & probably vulgar,she jumps into Drew's arms, her arms around his neck and legs straddling his waist.
Just as she gets down Bree storms out of the bedroom & slaps Drew. He follows her to the room and heated words are exchanged,he encourages her to move to Anna's bed which is further away from the noise of the LR.
She stayed there all night.
I had a wander around the other apartments,when I came back a very drunk Alex is having a row with Anna in the kitchen.
Anna encouraged him to go to sleep, he did in Bree's bed.
The night ambled on, one of the new guys fell asleep they shaved his head & painted his face.
Misty & Nyusha changed their clothes,Misty wearing an inappropriate bikini and Nyusha borrowed some of Anna & Lexy's clothes.
They both danced and flirted with the spare guy and the other new guy.Lexy & Pete seemed desperate to find somewhere to have sex but there was nowhere.
Now I have no idea what was said or why but next thing I know Candy & Misty are having a heated row across the LR.
Candy got no support from Dean as Drew,spare guy & other guy are confronting Candy. Misty had gone off to the bathroom where Anna was calming her down.
Misty gets dressed & prepares to leave. Her,Anna & Nyusha are having bitch fest in the hall & Candy overhears some of it. She gets her stuff & left without Dean.
A short time later Misty left. At this point I also left,but I believe there was a session with Nyusha & spare guy that started in the LR & moved to the bathroom.
Sorry this is so long winded but it is as brief as I can keep it. I really didn't like some of the behaviour I saw from Alex,Drew & especially Misty.
It seemed to me as though she was trying to stir up shit between Drew & Bree and Dean & Candy.
So much for 'Girls code'?

16 minutes ago, Plank said:

Last nights party for Alex's birthday was a bit of a disaster. Let me try to keep this brief.
In attendance, Anna & Alex,Drew, Bree had gone to bed.Lexy & Pete & the spare guy,Dean & Candy,and two guys I have not seen before.
Also the reason that Bree opted out, Misty & Nyusha.
There is history here that you need to know about. Ages ago there was a session with Drew & Misty and Dean & Bree, that was ok, allowed within the rules of their game.
However Drew broke the rules by going with Misty & Nyusha behind Bree's back,outside of the game.
Earlier I saw Bree having words with Drew and crying & I wondered why.Now I know.
The party went on, when I logged in late last night Misty was attention seeking in the LR by stripping down to her underwear.
A short time later Drew & Misty go into a sleeping Bree's bedroom to find Bree's new dildo so Drew can show it to Misty.
In the hall he is showing her the toy and she is being loud, & probably vulgar,she jumps into Drew's arms, her arms around his neck and legs straddling his waist.
Just as she gets down Bree storms out of the bedroom & slaps Drew. He follows her to the room and heated words are exchanged,he encourages her to move to Anna's bed which is further away from the noise of the LR.
She stayed there all night.
I had a wander around the other apartments,when I came back a very drunk Alex is having a row with Anna in the kitchen.
Anna encouraged him to go to sleep, he did in Bree's bed.
The night ambled on, one of the new guys fell asleep they shaved his head & painted his face.
Misty & Nyusha changed their clothes,Misty wearing an inappropriate bikini and Nyusha borrowed some of Anna & Lexy's clothes.
They both danced and flirted with the spare guy and the other new guy.Lexy & Pete seemed desperate to find somewhere to have sex but there was nowhere.
Now I have no idea what was said or why but next thing I know Candy & Misty are having a heated row across the LR.
Candy got no support from Dean as Drew,spare guy & other guy are confronting Candy. Misty had gone off to the bathroom where Anna was calming her down.
Misty gets dressed & prepares to leave. Her,Anna & Nyusha are having bitch fest in the hall & Candy overhears some of it. She gets her stuff & left without Dean.
A short time later Misty left. At this point I also left,but I believe there was a session with Nyusha & spare guy that started in the LR & moved to the bathroom.
Sorry this is so long winded but it is as brief as I can keep it. I really didn't like some of the behaviour I saw from Alex,Drew & especially Misty.
It seemed to me as though she was trying to stir up shit between Drew & Bree and Dean & Candy.
So much for 'Girls code'?

That's more writing than I ever done in school. LOL. I was watching early on but got bored.

• 2 weeks later...

You know that moment after the holidays when you try to get your shit together & are suffering with post holiday blues.
Well this cheered me up.The lovely Candy puts on her tights (pantyhose)

When Candy is good she is very very good, she is sexy,horny & naughty.
When she is bad, she can be very very mad & sometimes even haughty.

Drew's drunk mate can't believe his eyes. Well he & Drew were still doing shots at 0800 am !
I got the impression that something should've happened between Drew & Bree and Dean & Candy last night but everyone was too drunk to funk.
There was quite a bit of flirting going on between Drew & Candy earlier. This might not be over?

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see Drew & Bree getting back to their old selves now that A & A and L & P are out of the apartment.

I was going to say that it might be interesting if they invite some of their friends around,not friends of A & A's, but I think that Drew & Bree might have given up on swinging/swapping etc.

And I blame Misty (and maybe Nyusha) for it!