Anna & Alex, Em

Bree has been a horny little minx over the past few days.
Drew was happily watching his phone & the TV until Bree decided to distract him. It worked.

Create an account to see this content!

Is your man not paying you the attention you deserve?
Then you need the new Eau de Parfam, The Art of Distraction by Bree.

Only Limited stocks available, subject to terms & conditions.

I'm pretty sure that if Bree walked into a room carrying a fake dick & some lube it would get anyone's attention.

The following day she decided to 'knock one out' on the LR sofa.
Bree's philosophy of why use one toy when you can use two.

It became apparent later that this was a pre-match warm up to the evening fixture of a threesome.

Things got drunken & lewd as usual,but obviously no moving fast enough so Bree put on her black stockings.
Well I must admit that I felt sorry for the other guy. He couldn't get it up despite a lot of attention from Bree.He started to over think the situation and was getting a little frustrated although Bree did her best to reassure him.
And she was very patient in paying him attention, but still no joy, not that it bothered Drew that much.
Bree continued working at the guy,Drew was getting bored, but eventually he got it together.
I think Bree's moans with him were put on for effect to keep him going,but it seemed like everyone had a nice time,not sure if he will play in the return leg.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew
42 minutes ago, Danny said:

Nice to see Bree and Drew get the apartment or there own. They can more than hold their own without needing anyone else staying with them. Nice to see Bree getting back to solo action as well.

Absolutely agree! I remember when Drew & Bree first appeared at Anna & Alex's old place. You could see straight away that Bree & Anna got on so well.
But I think the only problem they have had in that friendship have been some of A & A's friends.
I feel that Drew & Bree have more than proved their worth to VH and they should have their own place like Lexy & Pete who have only been with us for a short time.
Maybe the plan is for Drew & Bree to carry on at that apartment when Anna & Alex leave, as they surely must?

I am a patient man and I will wait patiently. But I will not hold my breath. I must however confess to having had a sneaky peak at Abby when she was in the shower. I will go and stand in the corner as per usual. I know my place. :ph34r: