Anna & Alex, Em

It doesn't seem right to me that this awesome foursome have had no post's yet,bearing in mind their contribution to sheer wanton behaviour!

So here goes,A & A & D are ok. Bree has a nasty cough but remains as cute as f*** !

That is all, as you were.

We all know that Anna is pregnant and has been resting recently. That changed early morning Sunday when Alex brought back three mates. One of them is a very lucky lad,he got to have a private party with Anna & Alex in the bathroom before they joined the other guys in the living room for a......'blow-bang' I suppose is the right term? The door was blocked with a chair in case Drew, Bree or their female guest interrupted the fun. Later Anna gave the bathroom guy a lovely private BJ in the bedroom, she obviously likes this guy! Later we saw Alex having an i/v transfusion to help him flush out the excesses of the weekend.

Top tip; if it gets to the stage when you need to have your system flushed out Alex, it's time to slow the f**k down!

Anna let herself down badly in my opinion over the weekend what with the let everyone have what they want session lol.

Lost a lot of respect for her and Alex can't really think that much of her to let it happen and take part.

Then again i suppose if you appear on VHTV you have no respect to lose really lol.