Anna & Alex, Em

Later kick off time than usual, maybe because of Bree's friend being there? But Candy has done this before, falls asleep then wakes up & makes up for lost time.
Candy & Dean aren't new to this game, and when she gets going Candy is a bit of a legend.

9 minutes ago, Plank said:

Later kick off time than usual, maybe because of Bree's friend being there? But Candy has done this before, falls asleep then wakes up & makes up for lost time.
Candy & Dean aren't new to this game, and when she gets going Candy is a bit of a legend.

I bow to your experience pal never seen her before but she sure is a cracker wow.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I bow to your experience pal never seen her before but she sure is a cracker wow.

That's not something I'm going to write on my CV, 'experienced in all aspects of pervary', but thanks !:lol: Have a trawl through some of the Archive stuff of A & A's sex parties & you will find Dean & Candy.

2 hours ago, Plank said:

That's not something I'm going to write on my CV, 'experienced in all aspects of pervary', but thanks !:lol: Have a trawl through some of the Archive stuff of A & A's sex parties & you will find Dean & Candy.

Had a hunt thro and yeah found some, by god that candy is sure a goer ain't she great body on her too wow. That archive really wants a search function or something so you can narrow down what you are looking for else you could spend ages just trawling thro the bloody thing.

On 11/18/2017 at 8:57 PM, Robwin said:

no one wants to fuck her lol

* plank raises hand and waves frantically yelling,me! me !*

So after the weekend clear up Drew & Bree have folded away their bed in their room, and seemed to have moved into A & A's bedroom. Can we assume that A & A will not return?

So Bree decided to see if she could distract Drew's attention away from the TV.

Create an account to see this content!

Well that worked!Why wouldn't it, she is gorgeous.

They went to the bedroom,where he had to take a call.
Undeterred Bree went and got a bottle of wine & some grapes,no glasses which upset the connoisseurs out there.
I mean damn it all, standards must be maintained!

The look on Bree's face,"and now you are studying the label on the bottle.....really?"
He didn't for long. Three rounds of fabulous sex, and a noisy Bree. Fabulous!

To recover their strength more like !

Drew & Bree have picket up the baton from A & A.
Early hours of Sunday morning saw Dean & Candy visit and a new couple I have not seen before. (I've no doubt someone will enlighten me if they have been seen before.)
The new couple I will call the Cuddly blonde & meathead. The cuddly blonde seemed fun, her boyfriend is another typical brutish man that we have all seen before. Likes to terrorise his woman, grab her by the throat,hair and generally try to belittle her in front of others, the phrase I am looking for is Twat.The drinking games begin and as usual Candy falls asleep on the LR couch.
More drinking and the erotic dare card game of spin the bottle begins.
The dares get ruder & the ice is broken and things start getting interesting.
As the boys go for another smoke break Cuddly blonde teaches Bree how to twerk. Apart from a bit of playful dares the girls did not get into each other.
The new couple start to make out on the bean-bag, that gets the attention of Drew. Meanwhile Bree is teasing Dean.
She danced provocatively in front of him and began a striptease & I emphasise the word tease. It was great!
Everytime Dean reached out to touch Bree she slapped his hand away. Soon she gave him the green light,meanwhile Drew & the Cuddly blonde are getting acquainted.

What followed was the standard A & A apartment orgy, everyone involved with everyone else. And meanwhile during this five person alcohol fueled shag-fast Candy remained asleep.I am pretty sure she stirred briefly as Meathead was doing Bree doggy style on the bottom of the sofa-bed ,inches from her feet. As the events started to wind down Candy wakes up and starts to give Dean a hard time,and not in a good way.

Clearly his involvement in the events was not suppose to happen.There are obviously rules he is supposed to follow & they all went out of the window!
As Candy ranted at Dean in the kitchen the guest couple & Drew & Bree had another session in the LR.
She continued ranting later in the presence of Drew & the guests,by this point Bree had gone to bed completely wasted.
Candy takes Dean into the kitchen again for more ranting, then brings Drew into the rant as well.
Drew managed to diffuse the situation with some humour, I think on the lines of, 'why are you giving Dean a hard time,we had a great time, you could have been part of it if you hadn't fallen asleep, now you're kicking off & pissing everyone off!'
Eventually Candy chilled out,was down to her underwear having a drink and playing a game, nothing happened but at least she stopped ranting at Dean.
It's a shame Candy wasn't involved because we all know that she likes to get involved & then some.