Fan Page Glasha

I thought Glasha was going to stick with one guy but I guess her sexual drive when she is drinking showed to be wrong.  I think that RLC needs to reconsider on having her there with the other two "Angie and Sonya" seems she is turning that apartment for men to come in and have easy sex for an exchange of alcohol putting the other girls in danger at times.  I truly believe she does has a drinking problem, and its making he look bad each week.8)

I notice there are two guys left in the apartment, and still drinking, I believe if they give Glasha a drink one may be between her legges with in minutes....she is to easy.  I wonder what kind of work did she do in the past.8)

No dought last night was another open house for all men in the area of Glasha and her live-in pimp Angie.  5 men down and how many more to go, I wonder when Glasha has finally used up all the rest of her body well she start to teach Sonya how to do her trade....or well Angie take over her mind too?8)

• 3 weeks later...

Seems Glasha has found herself a young buck,  who also looks at least 5yrs younger then she,  I guess its nothing wrong with that either....depending on how you have to train him from time to time to stay.  I am glad that she has finally got someone that she may want " I have to say may want because, today I may see this guy and next week there might be another."  I thought she was in love a few weeks ago but then again that guy didn't stick around either.  After following her and watching her and this guy since yester-night when she first had sex with him I didn't think he was going to be there again for another night,  seem tonight they have had sex a few times to witch after the second time became some what boring to watch, I believe the swilling in this dick started to go limp also.  While he was in the shower earlier that morning he really shy'd away from the cams " I did notice, why...lol  from the waist down he did look like he was about 10yr....maybe it was the water, or again why he likes the covers over him while having sex...lol  he also might want to go get him self check out by a local doctor after day three.   I think this guy should have been with Sonya,  he looks more around her age then Glasha.   Speaking of Sonya " I wonder why she didn't give in to the guy that's in bed with her?....he may have remined her of her granddad...lol  I believe Sonya is keeping all of her energy outside of the apartment until eviction day.  Lets hope and see if Glasha keeps this one.....if all else fail...they can use him around the house as a MOP!!!8)

I don't know for sure ofc but I got a feeling that other guy yesterday is maybe not into girls. There was something with his hand-gestures and posture while they were talking in the kitchen, I reacted on. And he was so into the girl-talk they had. It doesn't have to mean anything, he may be a long-time friend of the girls. Just a hunch I got.

Where did the third girl sleep? Did she take Angie's room?

1 hour ago, PeterGrey said:

I don't know for sure ofc but I got a feeling that other guy yesterday is maybe not into girls. There was something with his hand-gestures and posture while they were talking in the kitchen, I reacted on. And he was so into the girl-talk they had. It doesn't have to mean anything, he may be a long-time friend of the girls. Just a hunch I got.

Where did the third girl sleep? Did she take Angie's room?

I am glad you mention that,  I thought it was me,  but you also notice this....both guys did that at times....like you said "it doesn't mean anything" but they both had a different approach towards the girls."  That whole crew looks like that need a lot of acting help at times...LOL  if you know what I mean.  As for as the other girl she slept in Angie's bed....and she's wasn't bad looking but know one came near her.   I truly believe that everyone in that apartment at the time knew or knows each other.   I am just glad that Glasha did not get drunk last night because she gets somewhat out of control and makes her self look bad.  she is a pretty lady, but not so pretty drunk.8)

14 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems Glasha has found herself a young buck,  who also looks at least 5yrs younger then she,  I guess its nothing wrong with that either....depending on how you have to train him from time to time to stay.  I am glad that she has finally got someone that she may want " I have to say may want because, today I may see this guy and next week there might be another."  I thought she was in love a few weeks ago but then again that guy didn't stick around either.  After following her and watching her and this guy since yester-night when she first had sex with him I didn't think he was going to be there again for another night,  seem tonight they have had sex a few times to witch after the second time became some what boring to watch, I believe the swilling in this dick started to go limp also.  While he was in the shower earlier that morning he really shy'd away from the cams " I did notice, why...lol  from the waist down he did look like he was about 10yr....maybe it was the water, or again why he likes the covers over him while having sex...lol  he also might want to go get him self check out by a local doctor after day three.   I think this guy should have been with Sonya,  he looks more around her age then Glasha.   Speaking of Sonya " I wonder why she didn't give in to the guy that's in bed with her?....he may have remined her of her granddad...lol  I believe Sonya is keeping all of her energy outside of the apartment until eviction day.  Lets hope and see if Glasha keeps this one.....if all else fail...they can use him around the house as a MOP!!!8)

5 years younger. :rolleyes: 

Create an account to see this content!

I see that Glasha's son is back "I mean boyfriend is back" he acts like a girl.  I wonder if he well get this lines right this time.. they need to start off my feeding him first.  And I see that Angie the house Madam is back too, letting every one know what to do when the time comes, I am also thinking that Angie may also have something hidden secrets in her closest too..  Maybe Glasha well keep this one and maybe he may help her with her drinking problem.  I wonder who Sonya's date is going to be?  I hope its not the other girl, I mean guy..LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Seems Glasha was doing so well with her very young stud, but now at the apartments new year party she seems to be hot for another guy!!!  and he can't seem to keep his hands off of her either.  The more she drinks the easier it gets for the other guy,  shame on you Glasha for being so easy and cheating on your new lover and making him look like a "FOOL"!!!   "HAPPY NEW YEAR"8)

• 2 weeks later...

I had a chance to catch Glasha and Sonya in the shower yesterday "they were looking very:rolleyes: sexy" glad to see that they have toned down somewhat, but I still want them to be women and not mannequins in the apartment, they are to sexy to just be laying around in the apartment all the time, but they also don't need to look and act wild either,  I am sure they both have decent boyfriends.8)