Fan Page Glasha

1 hour ago, Shadow V said:

Create an account to see this content!

Glasha was having sex with this guy in the beginning, but as the weeks past it seems she has not been in to him as much.  I have always thought that most of their relationship was staged from day one.  Glasha seems to be the only one having any kind of sex in the apartment, "she seems to be carrying everyone" seems if she doesn't perform no one eats!!!LOL8)

Looks as though Glasha and Sonya went out and had some drinks to many....from the looks of things Glasha may have over done it "again"...she is drunk and has been throwing up in a trash can next to the bed "what a bad site for the viewers to see" seeing that the apartment isn't doing well any way!!!  Maybe once she is fully awake she well see what she looked like on the cell phone.8)

2 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Did Glasha bring home a dude as well? Thought I just saw her leaving with someone now.

(I got the flu, so only saw bulks here and there when I was awake, and not the whole plot).

Yes Glasha had a guy stay over and she had sex with him too "something like sex"....You know bringing a guy home is Glasha's "moto", someone has to carry the house!!! she is still doing her job.  I think right about now these girls well do anything to bring some kind of ratings in the apartment. "RLC may have given them a failing grade on their report card." I see a lot of the viewers have.8)

• 1 month later...

Things seems to be going slow with Gasha and Sonya since there short vacation...I wonder if they took time to read some of the things that was said about them?  A month ago Glasha had a boyfriend...now know sign of him.  Angie seems to be trying to step up her game....and Sonya...oh well she is still there.  All three ladies are still some what sexy and I am sure keeping some of the viewers waiting to see whats next.  Hopefully one day all three well give the viewers something to see besides drama and different dates going and coming.8)

• 2 weeks later...

I have notice that Glasha has been flying solo a lot lately "even with out any masturbation"....I wonder if she has someone out side of the apartment and not quiet ready to bring him into the apartment yet.......this is not like the Glasha we viewers know!!!  I am still wondering what happen to young guy with the crazy hair style?8)

Seems Glasha and her room mates "Sonya and Angie" had some company today....they looked like a music group....I did notice Glasha and Angie singing as though they was practicing.  Once late every one slept in different beds..."men with out the ladies" and "ladies with out the men"..lol  I guess sex in the apartment has been ruled out since the return of the vacations,  well Sonya and her boyfriend did have sex once......since then just T.V and sleep......I guess they got tired of the comments and decided to change things.8)

How many dudes can she handle from day to day?
There was a new one yesterday, kissing and cuddling on the sofa and then they went out in the middle of the night. Today, rasta-dude returned with a new haircut. All comfy on the sofa watching tv. Live while you can girl :)