Fan Page Glasha

3 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

How many dudes can she handle from day to day?
There was a new one yesterday, kissing and cuddling on the sofa and then they went out in the middle of the night. Today, rasta-dude returned with a new haircut. All comfy on the sofa watching tv. Live while you can girl :)

The building might be painted red on the outside..lol  Some people change somewhat in their lives and I don't think that Glasha well ever do that.8)

Glasha has "another guy" in her bed.......I can't called them boyfriends because she doesn't keep them long enough.  I am starting to think these guys hire for a few days at a time and then let her go.  I stopped counting the guys she has had in that bed after I ran out of fingers........"Glasha you need to slow down.....or your going to give yourself a name you don't want.".LOL8)

8 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Looks like she's packing, together with rasta-dude, and Sonya as well. Not big suitcases but bags, so maybe a short trip somewhere.
Rlc will update the site 2 days after they're gone :P

Its a shame if they are packing to leave for awhile, seeing that this apartment doesn't really show viewers nothing much anyway.  Seems that each girl does most of their thing on the outside of the apartment then in side, with Glasha bringing in a new guy every 30 to 40 days has gotten somewhat old.  Besides walking around showing for the cams "as what Angie really does" this apartment has been nothing but a waste of time to view........instead of an update..."shut it down."8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Its a shame if they are packing to leave for awhile, seeing that this apartment doesn't really show viewers nothing much anyway.  Seems that each girl does most of their thing on the outside of the apartment then in side, with Glasha bringing in a new guy every 30 to 40 days has gotten somewhat old.  Besides walking around showing for the cams "as what Angie really does" this apartment has been nothing but a waste of time to view........instead of an update..."shut it down."8)

RLC needs to find some girls for this Apartment that are Dedicated to the Project.

I have tried to be interested in this aptmt but

1    too often there is no one at home

2    anyone who is at home is usually watching tv fully clothed

3    they all seem to sleep fully clothed

4    never see anyone often enough to learn their names

And while fuck-all is going on here GP and B2 are being more brilliant than ever.    

Earlier today I saw Glasha packing a lot of things including clothes........I did notice to that mostly all of her things are gone in her closet.....and there was a lot of cleaning threw out the apartment today.   I wonder if they are all leaving with out saying goodbye...lol.....or if just Glasha is leaving?8)

Seems that Glasha and Sonya has left the project and their names have been removed from the board.   I have to say that I think that Glasha got off the wrong bus when she arrived, because of the way she carried her self as a lady....men after men and men.   Glasha turned more then sheets and the mattress on her bed..lol  and it showed most of the time.   I can say "she didn't have any shame in her game"..lol   Sonya seemed to be Glasha's pillow at times,  Sonya didn't do much....but at times she would come home very drunk and nasty looking...lol   Maybe they well get to open up their own little candy shop for men and become a success.....lol.......or maybe they well come back again one day and live with Masha and Sasha and be used for a few months to get their own place.................surly they well be missed.....................................................................one day.8)