Fan Page Glasha

From the way things look at there first party, there company doesn't really give a shit about there apartment or the cams..  I don't think they well make it at RLC to long, unless there have been some new changes. There are a few asshole guys there pushing the girls around too. I was hoping for some more mature people not teenagers acting like kids.  Another failed project that went limp..."at least for me."8)

I'd rather watch Smith Doctor Kitty's tits...LOL8)

The party is over, and someone made the kiddies clean the place up..."good after last nights" out of control ramp page.  But one of Glasha's male friends "PEW WEE HURMAN"  the ">:DDRUG SUPPILER"  is still there, waiting for his next move...I am hoping out if RLC has him on vids any where last night.  I thought we had some new smart young ladies..NOT...maybe things well get better in the comming weeks...  Hopefully RLC well be rotating these girls out like B1 and B2, I can amagin what its going to be like if they don't.8)

Unless she is really hard up "when drinking she acts like she does", Glasha must be using this guy "PEE-WEE HURMAN" for his finances "wallet" because I can't seem to put this goofy looking, half stone looking man with her, he acts and looks like he needs to be in rehab.  I also thinks she "Glasha" is trying to use Sonya to help her, but Sonya keeps backing away.  "My thoughts only"8)

Looks like Glasha's friend "PEE-WEE" HURMAN brought back one of his friend "SHAGGY" for Sonya, and from the looks of things both Glasha and Sonya are going to have to repay these guys with some bed rolling for the beers and outside smoke, its not hard to see that Glasha is ready and welling to pay for her share...sad to say this welll be Sonya's second guy within the last 24hrs..."I see why vernereal disease is so high in Russia.  I didn't know that Russian women was so easy. "I am so hoping Sonya doen't discredit herself and give in to this pegging guy"8)

I guess Glasha paid for her beers anyway...Pee-Wee got lucky after all.  Maybe he'll get a case of wine next time.   Sonya didn't give in..."YET"!!8)

Correction Pee-wee didn't get lucky after all.....but I am sure he has a case of the blue-balls...LOL  and so does his partner Shaggy who's in bed layiny next to Sonya.... I am sure it well happen next time fellows....."hange on in there"..LOL8)

After watching this apartment for the pass 8 or more hours off and on, I thinking it may not get the attention that was thought.   It does seem to be slow at times even when Glasha and Sonya's male friends "Pee-Wee Hurman" and "Shaggy" was there, and even then I started to get somewhat bored watching them begging for some ass over and over, I am hoping that these guys won't end up moving in they do look homeless,  Sonya seems to be a follower behind Glasha and does what she tells her to do they also might be best friends "and sometimes best friends can point you into the wrong direction"..  Angie seems to keep to herself and I notice she really hates the cams "mostly at night when she is trying to rub one out under the covers" someone should have school her on the 24 hr cams and that were all voyeurs watching all the time...lol   I am hoping that this apartment rise up, but with out any substance abuse or wild out of control parties. If Glasha is the head leader she needs to start acting like it.  There are three sexy ladies in this apartment, I am waiting to see what happens next.8)

Seems Glasha had her another date to drop by "nice looking guy." but it seems they all just want to have sex with her and she doesn't mind putting out...seem she went out side with him for a few min's they came back in she went straight to the bathroom and brushed her teeth "BLOWJOB" no dought...LOL  lucky him...who's next, Dam that was to easy!!8)

After watching Glasha take a shower I see now why the guys turn into wolfs when they are around her...she is sexy, I am hoping she does step up to the plate even if she has to bring her boyfriend over every once in a while,  Angie is sexy also but not my type "to perfect and to high maintenance"  I really don't think that she is going to give us much, but some shower show and good looks.  Sonya I am still trying to figure her out, sometimes she seems like she is Glasha's sister or just best friend...I do notice they stick under each other lick glue. Sonya has been shy since the first sexual sightings in bed...lol  she may open up again.."one day".  I guess we well have to wait another week. From the looks of things these pass two weeks, I don't think we are going to see a lot of naked bodies and tits walking around like most of the other apartments either.  "My thoughts only"....I might be wrong.8)