The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

If people other then the regulars, start chatting in there with topics other then the "barca girls", would someone kick you out? Or would it just turn into a huge argument? I mean why not just go in there and aggressively fight back for control. It's only words after all. It really isn't fair to monopolize the chat if it's public. Everyone should be able to use it. I've never really been a chat room user, but it would be nice to be able to ask a question or two (of stuff other then RLC, VHTV for instance) if need be, without fear of reprisal. 

1 hour ago, dave0000 said:

If people other then the regulars, start chatting in there with topics other then the "barca girls", would someone kick you out? Or would it just turn into a huge argument? I mean why not just go in there and aggressively fight back for control. It's only words after all. It really isn't fair to monopolize the chat if it's public. Everyone should be able to use it. I've never really been a chat room user, but it would be nice to be able to ask a question or two (of stuff other then RLC, VHTV for instance) if need be, without fear of reprisal. 

Easy said my friend!!!!...but for some, going into the Chat room is like "turning a light on and watching all the Roaches run and scatter...and then you start reading some saying that they have to go or .....just stop talking period.....but once you sign off....they come back like little mice looking for cheese "AKA information" about these girls again."  If the subject is not about these Barcelona tricks...then 98% of your conversation is S.O.L.  It's easy to take over for some...even myself...."most of the time all I have to do is just sign in and say "Hello All." and most of the time my comments well speak for them self's.  Like one member said..."its childish and does give those who may want to join something to think about." LOL8)

The criticism of chat has become a complete bore. Same shit recycled again and again. I'm not the chatty type but, while some on chat are complete fantasists, most are  there to just have a good time and chat with others about RLC.  Don't blame everyone for the actions of a few! In my limited experience of partaking in chat, I have always been welcomed and, although I disagree's with some, my views were accepted, with grace.  I know there is a lot of criticism that chat focuses too much on the Barca apartments but, that is clearly where the attention lies. Look at the thumbs! Having been ripped off by RLC, I have stopped subscribing. I wish you all well and hope you can find a happy medium between chat and the forum. I have more chance of winning the Euro Lotto but, I wish you the best.

1. You like others need to realise the thumbs mean shit.

2. Yes views on chat are a bore, but members new or old are allowed to give their views on it. The respect some of have for long time members is a joke. Why should they respect you??. Some of you are that stupid... You disrespect members for the same thing you do yourself. 

Look at the members being workers for a company. The company goes tits up or bankrupt. Do you blame the workers? Would it be due to mismanagement? Sure the members or workers are not behaving or performing ideally but who is actually in charge of the viability of the company? The members agree to disagree so ………….

tom hanks space GIF by TV4

On 8/1/2019 at 12:07 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Amazing that RLCF is comfortable seeing long hours go by in which no one is using the chat room. As much as 10 to 12 hours of nothing. In the past you were lucky to see an hour or two of silence in the chat room maybe one night a week. Even when RLC apartments (only voyeur site available back then) were sleeping or boring the many members across the world would still gather (time zone differences didn't matter to us dedicated members) and chat about stuff and get each other laughing. It was like you hated missing a night with the boys (if I remember right, I think @Alittle was the mainstay for the few female members back then) and all the great connection with everyone  through this internet social media site.

The chat room has fallen on hard times with just the same few chatters. With RLC down to 8 or 9 apartments some regular chatters backed away. Hey, back then there was only 4 to 8 apartments to watch long hours in hopes of catching some true voyeur-type sightings of maybe some skin (bare tits or naked ass or heaven forbid maybe a flash of real pussy instead of the feline/cats you see in some apartments). Us voyeurs had it tough back then but the chat definitely made up for it. Sometimes the topics of chat were so good or detailed that another member had to pipe/jump in and say "naked tits at so and so's apartment" - lol. Great times were had especially with the night crew. What an awesome group of members!!!!

RLCF needs to have members fully utilizing this site and perhaps try and get more members participating in the chat room and the forums. Also get more members joining to pull in more revenue ($12 to join). In my opinion, RLCF needs an action plan to grow and compete with CC (camcaps) which is the sister site. Sure we steadily get new members but how many long-term members back away completely or log in but quit participating within this site. Even the forums have less members adding posts (comments or images). Pretty much the same members adding images most of the time. If these few members quit posting in the forums then what do we have left? Think about it. We all appreciate RLCF and want this site to survive and continuously grow but it is up to RLCF to keep us here. As BTR use to say - "simple". No excuses!!!! The chat room needs to be put UM (under maintenance), bring a cleaning crew in to shovel up all the bullshit, fumigate the room of the stink and press the "reset" button for a fresh start. 

I suggest that @Admin do a detailed poll or several polls to truly find out what members would like regarding this site and specifically with the chat room. But it wouldn't surprise me if not many members respond to the poll(s). THAT would be your first clue or answer FFS.

Yeahhhhhh........I would never pay $12 to join and you would never see me again.  I can't afford to waste my money. 

7 hours ago, Alittle said:

Yeahhhhhh........I would never pay $12 to join and you would never see me again.  I can't afford to waste my money. 

I haven't paid either, and won't.

This constant abuse of Chat and Chatters is one of the reasons RLCF is no longer any fun to visit.

8 hours ago, Alittle said:

We are the privileged ones, so far, that earned our stripes or free access by doing many posts in the forums. If RLCF was able to offer a better product then more visitors/guests would be tempted to pay the $12 to join this elite group of members (sense some sarcasm here - lol). RLC is brutal and RLCF is basically at a standstill.

1 hour ago, iloner said:

I haven't paid either, and won't.

This constant abuse of Chat and Chatters is one of the reasons RLCF is no longer any fun to visit.

If there WAS constant abuse of the chatters don't you think RLCF would acknowledge it and do something about it?

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

If there WAS constant abuse of the chatters don't you think RLCF would acknowledge it and do something about it?

Hi dougiestyle,

I wanted to make a longer post about RLCF.   I understand your frustration.

Firstly, Chat.   I've tried Chat a few times - everyone friendly, I had a good time.    Sure, some make claims that are hard to understand and maybe they've assumed more than they know, but this happens on Forum too.

People should be able to post what they want.     Mostly we all agree this should be so, but there are some caveats, and posting things that did not happen or are not true must be one of them.   

When I have challenged people about unjustified posts I find they just fade away.   But sometimes people have an idiosyncratic viewpoint and post with a verve and style that deserves admiration, even if what they say is not accurate.

Too many posts are negative in tone.  It is harder to post in praise than to trash whatever goes on.    Sometimes the suspicion is these posters are freeloaders so actually don't see everything.    Lately, they have seemed keen that RLC fails.

Its an internet wide problem - its an easy sense of fun for the unthoughtful to trash everything and refuse to engage.

Now Barca is the main game many of you are unhappy.     Positive posts about the Barca apmts  are either ignored or attract a lot of negativity.   Actually, how I feel it is really hostility.    

Puzzles me that so many of you who have nothing good to say about most of the offering nevertheless continue to hang around moaning.   Find something you enjoy.    

RLCF is a place where like-minded people interested in RLC (primarily) can share insights in a fun way to share and promote enjoyment.   When the predominant tone is negative, tenants and posters alike are trashed,  no wonder posters who like RLC's product stay away.

I think you have a point about site management.     Goodness knows how or why the owner of RLCF funds the site, but it seems to me if RLC itself ran it and ensured a more positive tone we would all enjoy the site more.    StnCld deserves only praise for his hard work over the years, but in the last year or two the people who hate and bully have had too much their own way.

3 hours ago, iloner said:

Hi dougiestyle,   

RLCF is a place where like-minded people interested in RLC (primarily) can share insights in a fun way to share and promote enjoyment.   When the predominant tone is negative, tenants and posters alike are trashed,  no wonder posters who like RLC's product stay away.

I agree about the negativity. Like it or not, RLC is what it is. If you don't like it, stop watching it. While criticism is completely valid, sometimes this topic is like beating a dead horse. Go back over the posts and it's the same shit time and time again. Nothing changes? It's not going to change by coming onto the forum and having a go at those who choose to participate in chat! Chat has become a bit of a club but, that's not their fault! It's the fault of those who would rather go onto the forum and bitch about it than join in. Scorpio, you complain that us newer members don't show you older members enough respect? Respect is earned, it's not based on which of us pervs found the site first!

On 8/2/2019 at 9:26 PM, dave0000 said:

The chat is only monopolised because it's only a few choose use it, most prefer to bitch about it. Look at past comments about those who have given it a try. They mostly say say positive things about their experience. As for it all being about the Barca apartments, quite honestly, since the purge, what the hell else is there to chat about? I'm surprised there is enough happening in the Barca places to warrant much discussion? B1 is dead, B2 is the same old staged shit, B3, I like Belle but there is a limit. GP is the only interesting bit? Most are boring but can Dami  win over Fiby? The conquest is more interesting than the deed!

39 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

The chat is only monopolised because it's only a few choose use it, most prefer to bitch about it. Look at past comments about those who have given it a try. They mostly say say positive things about their experience. As for it all being about the Barca apartments, quite honestly, since the purge, what the hell else is there to chat about? I'm surprised there is enough happening in the Barca places to warrant much discussion? B1 is dead, B2 is the same old staged shit, B3, I like Belle but there is a limit. GP is the only interesting bit? Most are boring but can Dami  win over Fiby? The conquest is more interesting than the deed!

I don't have a RLC account, so I have no idea what's going on there. I'm just throwing out ideas as possible solutions. Like I said I don't use chat of any kind accept to post in the forums. If I see something being talked about that I can make a contribution to I would/will do so. I hope I'm not coming off as bitching, that was not my intention at all. It's just that all I see are people saying what every movement the girls are making like: "so-so is now laying on the couch" or "so-so has just arrived home" I'm sorry that's not something I would chat about, but everyone has the right to talk about what they want to. I just wish it was a little less "stockerish". But yea I'm sure my comments are offensive to some as well, so yea to each his own.