The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

What is saddening is that even after the massive purge of apartments, even after it's has been shrunken down to a skeleton staff, the amount of excitement and fascination with what's left has continued. It seems as long as the Barcas and MSD are faking it, that will do. That's all that's needed. Now wonder rlc didn't give a flying fuck.

33 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

What is saddening is that even after the massive purge of apartments, even after it's has been shrunken down to a skeleton staff, the amount of excitement and fascination with what's left has continued. It seems as long as the Barcas and MSD are faking it, that will do. That's all that's needed. Now wonder rlc didn't give a flying fuck.

As long as the Barcelona performers are online, still going to have the same fantasists and theorists babbling on. RLC knows as long as they keep them sweet still have some revenue coming in. 

15 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

As long as the Barcelona performers are online, still going to have the same fantasists and theorists babbling on. RLC knows as long as they keep them sweet still have some revenue coming in. 

I think the real truth well happen once all the free gifts "extra free days" that they give the viewers are gone!!!  As far as revenue....they are behind.  Unless they come up with something within the next 60 days I think things are going to really go down hill.8)

The chatters complain and send emails to RLC. WTF!!!!! Do they think that they are part owners of RLC. Pay the money for the shit show put on by the tenants and RLC or walk away. Chatters can't see how pathetic they are by the useless dumbass talk. Sooner watch a girl have a shit than read all the bullshit. At least the girl's shit has more substance and reality to the crap.

• 3 weeks later...

Lately it seems that you hear a lot more about the RLC tenants than what is actually happening within the apartments. Basically, I guess you are better off reading the chat to get an update on all the actions instead of watching the paint dry in each apartment. It's like describing a piece of new shit in the toilet - which girl's ass it probably came out of, what she probably ate the hours or day before, if she only had a light meal followed by lots of booze, if she eats all her main food groups for proper nutrition, if diarrhea then maybe the girl has stress or sick, if some blood in her poop then she might have hemorrhoids or should see a doctor, did she leave skid marks as the shit was flushed, would she be good for anal sex. Such over ANALyzing, second by second play-by-play and hypothesizing on what the girls will do next, why the girls don't get along, who likes who more or what ever. There is a common denominator between the girl's shit and the chat room. Any guesses what that is - lol.

On 7/2/2019 at 12:16 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

The chatters complain and send emails to RLC. WTF!!!!! Do they think that they are part owners of RLC. Pay the money for the shit show put on by the tenants and RLC or walk away. Chatters can't see how pathetic they are by the useless dumbass talk. Sooner watch a girl have a shit than read all the bullshit. At least the girl's shit has more substance and reality to the crap.

Some actually think they are the reason things happen and RLC care what they think lol. Find it funny that girls are leaders and some actually discuss who the best one would be. Let's not forget how annoyed some get when certain girls don't get the room they should lol. Worth reading just for a laugh. 

On 7/19/2019 at 6:46 AM, King Hamlet said:

Nothing changes and the same handful of people making assumptions and complaining the girls are not doing what is expected of them. Always one gets singled out for being fake or the reason things don't go to plan. And as usual it's everyone else's fault the chat is dead and doesn't get used by more. 

The Chat room is only for those who are into these so called nasty ass Barcelona girls, who well do anything for a buck!!!  The main topic and subject is always about the Barcelona show girls.  If a member had any type of plans on talking about anything else...he or she well be shit out of luck and the Chatters well go into hidding or just stop talking.   As far as the complaining, that most of that comes from the people who thinks they own and run it...and their followers.   From what I have been seeing lately, it has turn very prejudicial towards certain members because of their own belief's.  Most of the talk in the Chat only consist of these nasty ass Barcelona women, an if your not a part of these members bull shitting ass team your out!!!!   I truly didn't sign up so I can go on line to pull my dick every night like I am sure most do,  I did sign up for a voyeurs site....."You may be like others and not agree to my comments, and that's one thing that I have gotten use to in this so call brother hood Chat room of theirs.   I say shut it down and maybe we all well be happy.   Stop falling in love with some shit you"ll never stick your dick in, and stop hating others because they signed up for for a web site sign that says ReallifeCam.  "Note" King Hamlet, this was not directed towards you, but by me placing it in your box....surly all your Chat buddies well read it.8)

On 7/23/2019 at 11:26 PM, Scorpio 22 said:

Funny that things that were classified as Real and being genuine are now classified as "shows". What most have been saying since day one. "Wonder" if they think it makes them sound less lame and gullible lol. 

Calling them shows seems to be some people's way of showing that they know it's put on and pure money making. We all know if money wasn't involved most things would never happen, not forgetting alcohol. 

5 hours ago, Johnny said:

Calling them shows seems to be some people's way of showing that they know it's put on and pure money making. We all know if money wasn't involved most things would never happen, not forgetting alcohol. 

Isn't it? I doubt the Barca ladies are like this in real life? Gotta love booze! It's the one time the "shows" become a bit more real! Teasers lose their inhibitions, things go further than the stage-managed norm. Let's not forget, everything here revolves around money. I'm not privy to RLC's payroll but, I doubt they have many/any doing it for free? RLC are in it to make money, the participants are there to make money and we pick up the tab to watch, if we want to!

3 hours ago, Rhodie said:

Isn't it? I doubt the Barca ladies are like this in real life? Gotta love booze! It's the one time the "shows" become a bit more real! Teasers lose their inhibitions, things go further than the stage-managed norm. Let's not forget, everything here revolves around money. I'm not privy to RLC's payroll but, I doubt they have many/any doing it for free? RLC are in it to make money, the participants are there to make money and we pick up the tab to watch, if we want to!

I doubt most have seen another pussy let alone tasted one. Fact it takes most of them two or three turns before they do anything shows they are not that comfortable in the first place. It not predictable what's going to happen by now. My guess more are not willing to pick up the tab than ones that are. If it floats your boat fair enough, but don't expect everyone to be on the same one. 

On 7/26/2019 at 8:50 AM, Johnny said:

From what I have been reading the last year or two some members would rather see these Show girls drunk and out of control and sloppy looking for their entertainment...."I wonder would it be excepted if it was one of there own?"  And then there are members who want us to remember how things was when we was kids.....lol.....that was the funny one!!!!....some of these members are dam near 80 years old.....lol....and surly times have changed since then....lol....these young people of today don't have any respect for them self's or others.....lol.....I am sure that's why we have so many out of controlled Venereal Diseases, Drugs and out of control Alcohol use, and if all of those things are a turn on for some.....then who's really sick?8)

6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

From what I have been reading the last year or two some members would rather see these Show girls drunk and out of control and sloppy looking for their entertainment...."I wonder would it be excepted if it was one of there own?"  And then there are members who want us to remember how things was when we was kids.....lol.....that was the funny one!!!!....some of these members are dam near 80 years old.....lol....and surly times have changed since then....lol....these young people of today don't have any respect for them self's or others.....lol.....I am sure that's why we have so many out of controlled Venereal Diseases, Drugs and out of control Alcohol use, and if all of those things are a turn on for some.....then who's really sick?8)

The chatters come across as the girl's pimps or babysitters or parents or grandpappies. If the kids are not home on time or report in they are to be reprimanded for breaking curfew. Whether the girls come home and shower gives them an indication if the girl's fucked around. As if the chatters OWN the girls because they are paid subscribers. Drugs, alcohol or dislike for a tenant is always talked about. What a pathetic bunch of …………………………………………………….!!!!!