The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

You pussies need to quit whining and shut the fuck up. Leave some of us old dudes alone to speculate when they are gonna fart next and fuck the hell off if our fantasies don't jive with yours. Just enjoy the show and don't act like you own the joint. That goes for everyone!

On 2/28/2019 at 7:04 AM, Scorpio 22 said:

1. Quit whining

2. Just enjoy the show

3. Don't act like you own the joint 

Number of things most in chat should do! And maybe more will join in. 

Pussies!! Pot,Kettle,Black 

Perhaps, but I am not here in the forum whining about it, am I? Looks like you people read and moan but do little to get out there and say something about it. Good luck hiding in the forums.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dragnet said:

Few questions about the chatroom.

1. Can the guests chat?

2. What stops members chatting when it's empty/dead?

I have no interest getting involved, just something I noticed another member mention and wondered also.

(1)No matter what some think, personally I don't think guests can chat. (2) Many have tried and when discussing other apartments, regulars (one in particular) wait and just barge their way in and start talking nonsense even when the girls apartments are empty. Pure rude and no consideration and know exactly what they are doing.

Any of you that think that's nonsense... It's not!

6 hours ago, Dragnet said:

1. Can the guests chat?

I have no interest getting involved, just something I noticed another member mention and wondered also.

2 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

(1)No matter what some think, personally I don't think guests can chat. (2) Many have tried and when discussing other apartments, regulars (one in particular) wait and just barge their way in and start talking nonsense even when the girls apartments are empty. Pure rude and no consideration and know exactly what they are doing.

Any of you that think that's nonsense... It's not!

1. I believe at least one former guest (guitar man) did make posts in the forum and perhaps the chat room. Don't think anything prevents them from joining RLCF or CC but being a tenant and a chatter could cause rumblings or issues if the tenants argued with chatters or gave out too much info. Maybe RLC restricts tenants from participating on these fan forums. 

2. In the past, when the chat room was empty or RLC tenants were all asleep many chatters participated all night to talk about other stuff with fun knowledgeable discussions besides the apartments. With the constant talk about all the Barca apartments many members got fed up and backed away from the chat room. The few chatters are so fixated on the young girls that they even follow their social media sites (fuckbook, VuKu, instamylife, twatter, icammypussy, snapperchat, and much more). Surprised that the chatters haven't yet asked RLC to install toilet cams since they want to know every little SHIT about the girls - FFS!!!.

Many members refuse to join the crap and when it is empty/dead shouldn't mean that the coast is clear to jump in. Agree with what Scorpio 22 said above. With all the bullshit discussed in the chat room for hours perhaps the empty room is needed to just give it time to "air out" - lol.  If and when normal behavior rears it's head then perhaps some of us will rejoin the chat. But not counting on it since the Barca apartments are RLC's main priority.

20 hours ago, Dragnet said:

1. Can the guests chat?

Various posters in past years here and on CC have thought a small number of tenants have been on Chat or posted.    Many more claim  to have seen/heard tenants reading our comments from RLCF or CC, translating them for others, and that does seem likely.   Many of the girls speak very good English, and probably read and write it even better.   Some years back I thought Nora read Forum comments and sometimes acted on our grumbles.  

I often wonder whether they watch each other - especially the house mothers to the Barca girls - though I haven't caught anyone yet for certain.

When Chat is dead, as it often is, members greet the room, and if no one responds they may talk to themselves a while and then sign off.    Sometimes these musings in the middle of the night are fun to read the next day.

I find Chat difficult because it requires a kind of speedy focus.   When I have tried it recently I did not have the bad experience Scorpio and dougiestyle report.    

3 minutes ago, Dragnet said:

Thanks for the response guys. By guests I was meaning on RLCF. I assume they are just like you and I before we sign in, can view the chat and rest of the forum but can't comment until they sign in or make an account.

Correct. Guitar man did log into RLCF using a username and he did give clues as to who he was. Some Barca girls were known to give the finger to the cams so obviously some do read the chat and forum posts. 

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Correct. Guitar man did log into RLCF using a username and he did give clues as to who he was. Some Barca girls were known to give the finger to the cams so obviously some do read the chat and forum posts. 

That is a definite. The sort of people you have doing this are going to want to know what is being said about them. Love the attention and being popular but, when negative comments come they can't handle it. Massive egos.