The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Correct. Guitar man did log into RLCF using a username and he did give clues as to who he was. Some Barca girls were known to give the finger to the cams so obviously some do read the chat and forum posts. 

All of them read the Chat and Post....."that's why they stay on those dam Cell Phones 24/7.8)

7 hours ago, Dragnet said:

Thanks for the response guys. By guests I was meaning on RLCF. I assume they are just like you and I before we sign in, can view the chat and rest of the forum but can't comment until they sign in or make an account.

Know what you mean. Anyone that is not signed in will appear as a guest and will only be able to chat once they sign up or sign in with their account. Liked that with most unless it's older and you can chat whether you're a member of not. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Vaz said:

Do these people that chat really think they have a say in who stays and goes!! 

Some "think" they do because they are more important than the rest of us. If it was down to them all the apartments would be "show girls" and we all know what they are full of. 

Is rlcf going slow or is it just me?

to the subject

in the room there are opioniones for everything, usually about B girls and the routine of the cages but there are also other chatters that comment on other apts ... I am quite more fan of couples than the islands in Barcelona

to be honest I'm becoming an admirer of the tenants who were there 3 or 4 years ago ... it sounds weird but watching old videos gives a fascinating feeling

It's easy if you try

30 minutes ago, Marga said:

Is rlcf going slow or is it just me?

to the subject

in the room there are opioniones for everything, usually about B girls and the routine of the cages but there are also other chatters that comment on other apts ... I am quite more fan of couples than the islands in Barcelona

to be honest I'm becoming an admirer of the tenants who were there 3 or 4 years ago ... it sounds weird but watching old videos gives a fascinating feeling

It's easy if you try

Watching the older ones shows the difference between then and now. Much more down to earth and Real. Shame a lot have been removed over the years.