The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

44 minutes ago, Dragnet said:

They are obviously going to be top most of the time, they are employed to perform and keep members paying and attract new members. 

To an extent, you're right but I'm not so sure about your reasoning? I think the reason the Barca places get so much viewing is because they are the only places that change? Different ladies, different dynamics. It's quite funny watching Sera and Gina trying to coexist. Sera's birthday party was very awkward in that Gina was there and looked like she was wondering if she would be included? I am glad Gina did eventually get a piece of cake. The couples places tend to become a bit boring after a while?  Some are fun as they have parties and invite friends over. Others, like Leora and Paul are like watching the grass grow. I think the Barca places are RLC's main attraction and will remain so. As some old bloke said, " Variety is the spice of life". 

To me, I love women and appreciate their overall looks, various body shapes and even their personality whether they are young or old. But it is pretty sad and hard to believe, that for me, all the Barca girls are a major turn off by how they behave and have ruined what once was a great real life cam voyeur site. The original Barca (B1) apartment was the cats meow. Back then there was a good resemblance to real life but now it is all BS plus, in my opinion, all the talk about the nearly one hundred of Barca girls adds to the dislike of them. Sure makes me appreciate mature or older women more and more. A young good looking hard body is meaningless if they are lazy, manipulative, dense in the head and wasting good oxygen. Surprising that all the Barca girls are of the same mold and follow the same boring patterns. It is true, couples can be boring but why are young girls so fucking boring? It is funny yet amazing how the constant talk about the girls actually gives them storylines and a life - but they suck (not referring to cock or even lesbian pussy). 

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is funny yet amazing how the constant talk about the girls actually gives them storylines and a life

Sad but true. Often the imagined stories are more interesting than what really happens. I think one of the reasons young girls are so boring is, their lives revolve around their bloody phones. Many try to make things entertaining but, what may seem fun to them, isn't always fun for us. Body painting, beer pong, etc. soon become quite tedious. Perhaps older ladies will have more imagination but, at least the girls try, sometimes.

8 hours ago, Rhodie said:

To an extent, you're right but I'm not so sure about your reasoning? I think the reason the Barca places get so much viewing is because they are the only places that change? Different ladies, different dynamics. It's quite funny watching Sera and Gina trying to coexist. Sera's birthday party was very awkward in that Gina was there and looked like she was wondering if she would be included? I am glad Gina did eventually get a piece of cake. The couples places tend to become a bit boring after a while?  Some are fun as they have parties and invite friends over. Others, like Leora and Paul are like watching the grass grow. I think the Barca places are RLC's main attraction and will remain so. As some old bloke said, " Variety is the spice of life". 

The only thing that changes is the girls. You can read them like a book what is going to happen. Even one girl getting excluded and picked on by members is in the script ffs. There is no more change in the girls apartments than in the couples. 

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

To me, I love women and appreciate their overall looks, various body shapes and even their personality whether they are young or old. But it is pretty sad and hard to believe, that for me, all the Barca girls are a major turn off by how they behave and have ruined what once was a great real life cam voyeur site. The original Barca (B1) apartment was the cats meow. Back then there was a good resemblance to real life but now it is all BS plus, in my opinion, all the talk about the nearly one hundred of Barca girls adds to the dislike of them. Sure makes me appreciate mature or older women more and more. A young good looking hard body is meaningless if they are lazy, manipulative, dense in the head and wasting good oxygen. Surprising that all the Barca girls are of the same mold and follow the same boring patterns. It is true, couples can be boring but why are young girls so fucking boring? It is funny yet amazing how the constant talk about the girls actually gives them storylines and a life - but they suck (not referring to cock or even lesbian pussy). 

Part of me feels sorry for them as these fans (if you can call them that) do them not good with the BS some go on and on and on about, day after day. Is anyone really surprised they struggle to get girls especially to join. If you want to blame anyone for lack of changes....... Look in the mirror.

13 hours ago, Johnny said:

The only thing that changes is the girls. You can read them like a book what is going to happen. Even one girl getting excluded and picked on by members is in the script ffs. There is no more change in the girls apartments than in the couples. 

Most is exact same no matter what group they have. Parties, Lesbian scenes, Rubbing/climbing over eachother and 90% of the time goes nowhere. Couples Vac - at least one girl joins the apartment and starts some kind of lesbian "show" while the dumbass male plays with his phone. :ph34r:

12 hours ago, Johnny said:

Fair point, but, with the Barca places, it's, sometimes, different ladies doing the same old shit which, in my opinion, is slightly better than the same old people doing the same old shit. When it comes to comments, what more can be said about those who have been there a long time that hasn't already been said a hundred times, especially for the likes of Leora and Paul who seem to live a very solitary existence. At least the likes of Tibor and Linda, Nelly and Bogdan etc. have parties to liven things up. As for the script about some members always finding someone to hate, it says more about them than anything else.  

15 hours ago, Bandit said:

Most is exact same no matter what group they have. Parties, Lesbian scenes, Rubbing/climbing over eachother and 90% of the time goes nowhere. Couples Vac - at least one girl joins the apartment and starts some kind of lesbian "show" while the dumbass male plays with his phone. :ph34r:

Not intelligent enough to come up with new ideas. They clearly have watched others or been told what gets some excited and what to do to make the views and cash. Couples get away with doing nothing on daily and weekly basis far to much. And yes no one masturbates or has sex everyday but damn sure if most had the time the tenants do who wouldn't!!.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:16 PM, Rhodie said:

Fair point, but, with the Barca places, it's, sometimes, different ladies doing the same old shit which, in my opinion, is slightly better than the same old people doing the same old shit. When it comes to comments, what more can be said about those who have been there a long time that hasn't already been said a hundred times, especially for the likes of Leora and Paul who seem to live a very solitary existence. At least the likes of Tibor and Linda, Nelly and Bogdan etc. have parties to liven things up. As for the script about some members always finding someone to hate, it says more about them than anything else.  

Well on the girls (not ladies in my opinion) lets agree to disagree. As for Leora & Paul they are one of the most boring couples think I have ever seen and should have moved on years ago.

4 hours ago, Johnny said:

Well on the girls (not ladies in my opinion) lets agree to disagree. As for Leora & Paul they are one of the most boring couples think I have ever seen and should have moved on years ago.

I use the term ladies more in the sense they are adults rather than girls, which would get us all locked up. I agree with L & P but, I doubt they will leave anytime soon of their own accord. 

I thought the Chat Room was where one can express his or her thoughts with out becoming a bad person.  For some members who have gone over board with these ladies personally in their minds hates on others who have their own thoughts.  Who really cares what these ladies do outside of the apartment...or their feeling at all anyway for that matter.  Surly they are getting paid for what they do and SURLY aren't worried about our feeling either.  If one is going to cry about every little thing others don't like then why are you here any way.  The Chat is chat room,  if you don't like what you read...then who is forcing you too!!8)

This coming from the one that started this in the first place. Think you should go back to page one and read the first post. Difference between giving his or her thoughts and just making up any old rubbish. And I do think slander/defamation call it what you want is pretty bad and ages some of you are should be ashamed. Doesn't matter what their feeling are there is no need for it. As long as anyone gives their opinion on what they think is happening proof or no proof, I will give my opinion on what complete Aholes some are. (Not even started on how weird and fucked up some are).

7 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

This coming from the one that started this in the first place. Think you should go back to page one and read the first post. Difference between giving his or her thoughts and just making up any old rubbish. And I do think slander/defamation call it what you want is pretty bad and ages some of you are should be ashamed. Doesn't matter what their feeling are there is no need for it. As long as anyone gives their opinion on what they think is happening proof or no proof, I will give my opinion on what complete Aholes some are. (Not even started on how weird and fucked up some are).

Yes I started this....and for "SOME" who read into it and haven't yet got it..."I spoke again"!!!  All I am saying is that SOME need to stop hatting on others for their own thoughts weather they are true or not.  If they had proof of everything that was asked for SOME still wouldn't believe it anyway.  I am not here to call others names..."FRIEND."8)