The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

I find it funny how many people who have never been on chat , hate it.  They say they are not welcome but never tried to be,  We . and I as a regular chat person , Welcome all.  We Bull shit a lot and it is not all that serious.  Why do so many hate us.  We are not exclusive at all.  We would let all you haters in if you dared to try.  Dougiestyle--Sorry you turned against us My Friend.--Not sure why.?--Again , Taking things way to seriously around here.--  So Again I say , Chat openings are always open , If you come in bet you get a lot of welcomes.---

4 hours ago, vampire said:

I find it funny how many people who have never been on chat , hate it.  They say they are not welcome but never tried to be,  We . and I as a regular chat person , Welcome all.  We Bull shit a lot and it is not all that serious.  Why do so many hate us.  We are not exclusive at all.  We would let all you haters in if you dared to try.  Dougiestyle--Sorry you turned against us My Friend.--Not sure why.?--Again , Taking things way to seriously around here.--  So Again I say , Chat openings are always open , If you come in bet you get a lot of welcomes.---

Vampire, I did not turn against you or the other chatters. It is NOT about specific individuals rather it is about the topics of discussion and how the chatters follow the girls every little fucking move or over analyze what they are doing or suggest what the girls are planning next. Sure there is talk of other apartment tenants and some rational comments but 90 to 95% of the chat is about the same 4 to 5 apartments. If any of us try and want to participate we know that the majority of talk will zero in to the same girls so - NO POINT. If each of the girl's apartments only had 3 to 5 total cams so you couldn't observe everything would the chatters be as dedicated to the "goings on" or would they bitch about not enough cams. I think they will bitch about wanting more cams because the girls are their only focus as if they own them.

My question - Why are all the chatters so attached to all the young girls that participate in front of voyeur cams to the point of appearing to be shadowing them or living a life right beside them? Who cares what these girls do every second and why get so involved in their lives. The fact that most, if not all, of the subjects of discussion is about the young girls is scary. Even some chatters knowing the girls' twitter, facebook, Instagram or other social media sites should be a warning or red flag as to how pathetic or creepy this is. WHY?????? RLC is a voyeur site - NOT a dating site or a stalker's paradise.

Vampire, don't you see how the Chat Room has evolved over the last 2 or 3 years where the topics were mostly about each member's subject of discussion with all the laughs and some talk about tenants. Now it is pretty much all about certain girls. For us, how can this be fun or even somewhat enjoyable. It would be like 8 to 12 guys, in real life, constantly spying on and badmouthing your daughter, granddaughter or a female that you really care about.

Personally, I can't fathom why anyone is so absorbed in young girls that are on the other side of the cam. I think this is sick and NOT for me. 

'

dougiestyle4u---I appreciate your reply and I do see your point.  I for one do not follow the girls other then on RLC as others do.  A while back that was considered stalking by many and were chastised for it.  The main talk is centered on the Barcelona apartments , But that is where mostst of the group action takes place.  I agree and I Myself try to talk about the other apartments as well.  I guess what gets me about the haters is they act like we are a bunch of evil ,  Think we are better then every one else type people and I think that is unfair .  Chat is not for a few but for all , Yes it has its flaws.  Maybe if you and some of the others come on we can correct them.  You and every one else are welcome any time My Friend.

Lets be honest this topic is never going to be resolved. Only solution is two different chat rooms and that doesn't look like happening anytime soon. For most don't think its so much the girls, its the way some dissect every little thing they do. Fascination about telling others if one is on their period (wtf). What they are doing when they leave the apartment, what they have been doing outside the apartment. Personally couldn't careless and I'm sure others would agree. :ph34r:

Would it be tolerated if B.T.R was still around.......... Would it fuck!

Bandit--Would a 2nd chat room really help==How do you control who goes there.--?---And No BTR would not have let it go this far , But times do change.  Social Media is all over the place now.  I do not participate but most do.  If the girls put themselves out there it is for a reason .  BTR was no saint--He private messaged me that If I did not like what he did or say he would bann Me.  I disagreed with him on something.--

Well, I for one, do enjoy the Chat room.  I find there are a range of things discussed and I especially enjoy when nothing is happening in RLC World.   There is a whole range of topics discuss and I find that I can comment on my favourite tenant apts or when Irma is back, and there are lots who discuss things with me. Perhaps because I am older, I have lower expectations than some.  I also find some of what is relayed from the Girls social media sites interesting.  Certainly on CC when Kitek comments on his translations of what the girls are up to, everyone over there welcomes it.

I try to welcome all points of view, especially those who agree with me! LOL

58 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Lets be honest this topic is never going to be resolved. Only solution is two different chat rooms and that doesn't look like happening anytime soon. For most don't think its so much the girls, its the way some dissect every little thing they do. Fascination about telling others if one is on their period (wtf). What they are doing when they leave the apartment, what they have been doing outside the apartment. Personally couldn't careless and I'm sure others would agree. :ph34r:

Would it be tolerated if B.T.R was still around.......... Would it fuck!

Basically it comes down to the RLCF Admin and if he/she wants this site to stay relatively small compared to CC. We have lost a lot of members, including staff personnel, over the last year. With the DMCA takedown and restrictions about posting or even how to post RLC pics or videos and how the Chat Room has become this site has lost it's edge and has little to offer current or potential new members. Usually businesses try to promote growth and make continuous improvements but I don't see it. StnCld316 has become the only spokesperson but he can only do so much and I appreciate has committed efforts. Even the forum activity is not widely used like it was. We have many additional RLC apartments compared to 5 to 7 in the past plus other new voyeur sites (count 7 total so far) to make posts in the forums or even "Chat" about but very little. Sad to say but I compare RLCF to Voyeur-Villa (if you check into Voyeur-Villa daily to see if there is anything good you will see that it continually deteriorates to the point of being unwatchable).

I am still making posts and add pics to help the RLCF cause and even create some topics that try to stimulate responses to encourage members to participate within this site. Why RLCF doesn't try something like a 2nd Chat Room is beyond me. Like vampire said above "But times do change" and why the chat room décor has changed but why hasn't RLCF done anything to expand and improve to encourage participation and increase the amount of members getting involved by chatting or making posts. At least B.T.R. knew how to swing the hammer, when necessary. Agree that this topic is futile but at least it shows the apparent frustrations with the Chat Room. Chatters can't seem to look at how bad their "fixation" has become in the eyes of others.

Just because they have social media doesn't mean you have to hunt them down like some sort of weirdo's. As for a 2nd chat room, shouldn't have to control who goes there as everyone would know why there is a 2nd one, and what is allowed and what isn't. CC when it comes to the girls is worse than here so doesn't surprise me they welcome it.