The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

21 minutes ago, Danny said:

Is there a rule only Chat about RLC in the Chatbox?

RLCF and the Chatbox is about ALL voyeur cam sites and ANYTHING that members want to talk about. First you have to work around the rulers of the chatbox that believe it is their domain. The chatters are fixated on RLC but more specifically on young girls.

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

RLCF and the Chatbox is about ALL voyeur cam sites and ANYTHING that members want to talk about. First you have to work around the rulers of the chatbox that believe it is their domain. The chatters are fixated on RLC but more specifically on young girls.

Exactly perfectly fine when they chat about it but if anyone else does "RLC ONLY" 

I've just looked through the Read Me section about the Chatbox.
Two years ago the our old boss BTR posted this;

CHATBOX AND USE OFF!
Posted February 24, 2016
Lately the Chatbox has become a place to bully, threaten and discredit members. This is not what it is designed for, it is a place to openly discuss anything that members wish to chat about, but remember we are a fan site of RLC. It’s nice to hear members views on other sites, are we not adults can we not find a common ground for all members to become involved....
so as of today 02/24/16  anybody seen to be either bullying or using the Chatbox to intimidate another member will have their posting privileges removed for 1 week for the first offense . Then any further breaches from that member after they are reinstated will have their account closed.
Also any member found to be deliberately trying to change a topic of conversation for their own personal gain, ie running commentaries on useless actions in a said apartment, or constant negativity .We all understand how frustrating RLC can be at times and we don’t need members reminding us of it, the exception to this rule is when the commentary is asked for by more than 3 members in chat. What all users of the chat need to remember is that the chat option is only used by 1% of our members, so it’s a small community that use it and if between you all you can’t find peace and harmony again, then I will have to rethink the Chatbox option.
So can all Chatbox users please accept that it is an option for all members to use and not a personal battle ground.    
I don’t think I need to remind members about the NO disclosure of links to tenant’s private lives being put on this forum
And finally I have opened a forum for members to air their frustrations /anger etc , please use that forum and not the Chatbox. Thanks to all the members who agree with this and to those that disagree, well I guess we will be parting company very soon CIAO!

(edited by me for spelling & punctuation only.)

However that changed following the dmca stuff, & I thought that we were going to widen the room out to cover all the other sites & and basically screw rlc for their treatment of us.
As far as I am aware there was never a rule about only rlc chat in the Chatbox, but two years ago rlc were playing fair towards this rlc fan site, they don't any more.
Texl is/was the Chatbox Mod if memory serves me?

14 hours ago, Plank said:

Two years ago the our old boss BTR posted this;
CHATBOX AND USE OFF!

Posted February 24, 2016
It is a place to openly discuss anything that members wish to chat about, but remember we are a fan site of RLC.

However that changed following the dmca stuff, & I thought that we were going to widen the room out to cover all the other sites & and basically screw rlc for their treatment of us.
As far as I am aware there was never a rule about only rlc chat in the Chatbox, but two years ago rlc were playing fair towards this rlc fan site, they don't any more.

My two pennorth:

Top quote from BTR makes it clear Chat can discuss ANYTHING it chooses.     Being mindful we are a RLC fan club does not restrict what else can be discussed.   Good piece of research by Plank, but actually we don't need anyone's permission unless a Mod sets out a rule.     Rules should be both to protect and  to promote freedom of speech and freedom of topics.    Someone setting themselves up as a Mod perhaps thinks they are protecting freedoms but unless they have the authority of the owner (as BTR did) we can ignore them.   

Chat is free for all and a free-for-all, though I'm too wilting a flower to stay in the hurly burly of it - but I admire those who do and enjoy their stuff.

2nd quote from Plank:   I think RLC were very fair with us and CC for years but now Replay is set to earn them huge sums of money and they need to be even more rigorous than before in protecting their copyrighted material.     For me Replay is just too expensive and I also bemoan the absence of pics and vids for catch-up purposes.    But they need to earn a return on their investment in buying RLC and improving the site.   I've got an idea they own some at least of the other sites anyway.

In the end our choice is what it always has been - pay up on their rules or take our money elsewhere.    They've invested a lot in a very good product so I've paid up.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ray said:

Algunos de ustedes tienen una imaginación extraña y salen con cosas extravagantes :rolleyes:

Each one thinks, from his experience, from his tastes, from his way of seeing things conditioned by his life trajectory.
You only take this as simple opinions, reflections, from the other participants.
That's the beauty of life, being able to read respect the opinion of the other, however extravagant it may be for us.
This does not consist in who has more reason, but in knowing what others think about what we are all seeing.
My friends Australians, Canadians, Americans, Germans, French, Spaniards included, we each have a way of seeing things, but I assure you, we all enjoy giving opinions and sharing our time talking about what we like the most ... and it is to see have fun with these girls.