The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

7 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

What's everyone's opinion on the chat and why don't you get involved? 

I'll kick it off! I think most on chat are good people who are there to have some fun and discuss what's going on, all with the best intentions. Yes, most of the conversation is about the Barca places but, according to the thumbs, that's where most of the interest lies. As such, it's only natural that they're the most talked about. My problem with chat is that some people use it to wage their personal vendettas against some participants they don't like. Yes, we get it, you don't like X. You don't have to repeat it every 5 minutes of the 16 hours a day you're on FLCF. You also shouldn't make shit up about them just to suit  your own personal narrative! In my case, I called out a constant chat member on his behaviour toward somebody. I used his "name." I felt he was getting too personal and he was making things up in order to cast a certain lady in a bad light . Now I don't go an chat to avoid the consequences.   

9 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

I'll kick it off! I think most on chat are good people who are there to have some fun and discuss what's going on, all with the best intentions. Yes, most of the conversation is about the Barca places but, according to the thumbs, that's where most of the interest lies. As such, it's only natural that they're the most talked about. My problem with chat is that some people use it to wage their personal vendettas against some participants they don't like. Yes, we get it, you don't like X. You don't have to repeat it every 5 minutes of the 16 hours a day you're on FLCF. You also shouldn't make shit up about them just to suit  your own personal narrative! In my case, I called out a constant chat member on his behaviour toward somebody. I used his "name." I felt he was getting too personal and he was making things up in order to cast a certain lady in a bad light . Now I don't go an chat to avoid the consequences.   

There is a Feature on the Chat called Ignore.  If you add a Member to the Ignore List while in Chat you'll never see another Chat Message from that Member. So if they try to respond to you, you'll never see it.

Edited by StnCld316

5 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

Agree some do pick on certain girls but are also twisted and can be nasty. Good you called them out if they were talking shit. 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There is a Feature on the Chat called Ignore.  If you add a Member to the Ignore List while in Chat you'll never see another Chat Message from that Member. So if they try to respond to you, you'll never see it.

Thanks. Everybody has their own opinions and I like to see those those opinions, whether I agree or not. It's just the bullshitters I dislike. You can't beat them by burying your head in the sand. While I have your attention, thanks for all you efforts on RLCF. If I ever bump into you, the beers are on me! 

Chat is what it is. Some like it, some don't. On the few occasions I went on it, I was warmly welcomed and, although my opinions differed from most, there was no animosity. For many chatters, it's a chance to have a bit of fun and discuss the events of the day. Chat differs from the forum in that, the forum asks that you keep comments positive. There is no such stipulation on chat. Criticism is fine but, don't make it personal. Yes, they're all being paid etc but, they're also human beings. Based on my limited experience, chat can be fun. It would be a lot more fun if more people participated.

On 11/2/2018 at 9:56 PM, Rhodie said:

Thanks. Everybody has their own opinions and I like to see those those opinions, whether I agree or not. It's just the bullshitters I dislike. You can't beat them by burying your head in the sand. While I have your attention, thanks for all you efforts on RLCF. If I ever bump into you, the beers are on me! 

Bullshitters are the ones that ruin it for everyone else. Telling others what they want to hear and making shit up to make themselves popular. 

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:32 PM, Rhodie said:

Most can probably guess who that was..... Has done it with more than one and guaranteed will do it with more. :ph34r:

Yes , Chat sucks and is full of Stupid , Morons and Haters.  All they do is talk about the Barca apartments that seem to be the most popular.  They have different opinions then mine so what is that all about.  Some follow the girls on social media , What a bunch of stalkers.  I think StnCld should ban all of those people and turn them in to Interpol for their illegal actions.  Open a new chat where all agree and there is no difference of opinion or heaven forbid speculation.  When that happens let me know as I will be the first to sign up---I can't wait to see you all there.

Bad news for us Chat Haters--Heard it is not illegal-TO--Give an opinion that others do not agree with-----Speculation and conjecture are  allowed  Following girls on social Media is -OK--- Talking about the most popular  should be  controlled--Lets talk about the boring ones ,--   I vow to carry My fight--Stop these terrible chat people--