The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

4 hours ago, Johnny said:

Yes I miss the laugh I get when I sign in and see what is being talked about. For someone that doesn't use it much, you do defend it a lot.

I'm not the chatty type. Like many, I dislike a lot of the shit said on chat but, I defend it because you can't blame all the chatters for the sins of a few. 

6 hours ago, Rhodie said:

A coundrom. Complain about the shit chatters talk yet miss them when they're silent? 

Don't miss them one bit. All the constant useless talk of boring Barca girls got too repetitive and the chatters themselves finally got tired of it. WE WARNED YOU. We seen the writing on the wall (Trump's wall - lol). That is why talking about other apartments or other voyeur sites or life in general is more stimulating than the little girls at Barca. Will RLCF fade out too. RLC doesn't care about subscribers and RLCF Admin wouldn't listen to us either about improving this site. Now we have silence. Now what? I guess it is RLC's next move since it is obvious that RLCF rides the coattails of RLC for existence.

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Trump's wall - lol

Trump's imaginary wall. I think chat is a good feature and I look at it to see what I've missed while I've been at work or sleeping.  These days it's mostly just "XYZ has left the building". I have thought many times about quitting RLC but, just when I'm about to do it, they bring on someone interesting. It's bloody annoying. I find I watch it less and less these days and just have it on in the background. For me, it has become a boring addiction. I'm a bit bored of it but don't want to quit in case I miss something good?

7 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

Trump's imaginary wall. I think chat is a good feature and I look at it to see what I've missed while I've been at work or sleeping.  These days it's mostly just "XYZ has left the building". I have thought many times about quitting RLC but, just when I'm about to do it, they bring on someone interesting. It's bloody annoying. I find I watch it less and less these days and just have it on in the background. For me, it has become a boring addiction. I'm a bit bored of it but don't want to quit in case I miss something good?

The Chat is a great feature and was well used much more in the past. We don't dislike the talk about the Barca apartments but the imaginary talk or personal info about the girls is uncalled for. Be a voyeur with your eyes - not the make believe shit in the head. Rhodie, we have no issue with you and it is nice that you see and realize the benefits of the Chat Room. Us older members enjoyed the chat room for what it was but not what it has become. Perhaps RLC put all the energy and money into the Barca apartments because of all the chat about them? The chat has become mainly exclusive to the Barca girls when it should be inclusive to anything. Some chatters are great but some only want to talk Barca.

28 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

The interest in it does go but you always keep an eye on it just in case something does happen you haven't seen before. 7yrs and still have a look every now and then but most of the time know I haven't missed what I've not seen thousand times before.

42 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

The Chat is a great feature and was well used much more in the past. We don't dislike the talk about the Barca apartments but the imaginary talk or personal info about the girls is uncalled for. Be a voyeur with your eyes - not the make believe shit in the head. Rhodie, we have no issue with you and it is nice that you see and realize the benefits of the Chat Room. Us older members enjoyed the chat room for what it was but not what it has become. Perhaps RLC put all the energy and money into the Barca apartments because of all the chat about them? The chat has become mainly exclusive to the Barca girls when it should be inclusive to anything. Some chatters are great but some only want to talk Barca.

I agree. I have only been a member for about two years so don't know the chat of old. In the time I've been here, it's been pretty much the same as it is now so, I know no different. That being said, lately it has become a lot more vitriolic. Still, I have seen quite a few new people joining in which can only be good. Love it/hate it, I strangely miss it when it's quiet? Then again, I am strange.

Edited by Rhodie
Spelling

7 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

I agree. I have only been a member for about two years so don't know the chat of old. In the time I've been here, it's been pretty much the same as it is now so, I know no different. That being said, lately it has become a lot more vitriolic. Still, I have seen quite a few new people joining in which can only be good. Love it/hate it, I strangely miss it when it's quiet? The again, I am strange.

We are all strange in our own way. LOL

19 minutes ago, Scotsman84 said:

The interest in it does go but you always keep an eye on it just in case something does happen you haven't seen before. 7yrs and still have a look every now and then but most of the time know I haven't missed what I've not seen thousand times before.

Occasionally something good happens but you have to wait a long time. That's the problem I have with RLC. Most of the time it's the same old shit but I keep subscribing because I don't want to miss that rare occasion something good happens. 

2 hours ago, Rocket-Ronnie said:

Quite funny but sad at the same time what certain people write. Some actually think they know how the girls are feeling, what they are doing outside the apartments, what they will do next. Just have to laugh about it.

No harm to you or your comments my friend,  "but welcome to THE CHAT ROOM!!"8)

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:04 PM, Wazzer said:

Has got old pretty quick as most do the same thing over and over. For being young they are not what you would call adventurous or energetic and over before it really even gets started. As for the chat you have to be a certain way it seems and chat the same way others do. Give it a miss.

Unless you chat the same shit and hate on the same girls it's waste of time.