The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

27 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Watching the older ones shows the difference between then and now. Much more down to earth and Real. Shame a lot have been removed over the years.

watching before videos of alma-stefan ... i lost them ... it was before my time

incredible realism and natural volcanoes, now everything is more aesthetic and with money but before less money and more interesting

less is more?

everything is fine with rlc now but I personally enjoy more of a rustic house for vacations than a 5 star hotel, about personal tastes is complicated and confusing

maybe the  majority of premiums enjoy more looking at the gold cage with pool than  a page with simpler apts occupied with simple couples or single girls less make-up than the current ones

it's hard

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:21 PM, Vaz said:

Complete waste of time if you are interested in other apartments and have no interests in nonsense theories that are the same over and over.

Exact reason why only a small amount use it. Can't even have a reasonable chat without it being ruined by speculation about what some girl might be doing BS.

spock GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:08 AM, Vaz said:

What's the talking to yourself and just randomly saying any old rubbish all about!!!! 

Just obsessive and sometimes disturbing crap. Rambling on about girls that do the same show over and over. Even the "Couple on Vacation" apartment has it's own BS script. Then you have the weird Leora nutters that would eat her shit given the chance. Makes you realise you're not that weird after all.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:06 PM, curious101 said:

If you are saying it was more Real Life back then, I could not agree with you more. What could be more real than Nelly and Bog getting married. Too bad most of the newer couples are so complacent.

Most back then actually lived routine lives. Working, studying, friends over for meals, date nights etc. Them out at work or at college is no different from ones that are sleeping and looking at phones while home. Either way fuck all to watch.