The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, vampire said:

Bad news for us Chat Haters--Heard it is not illegal-TO--Give an opinion that others do not agree with-----Speculation and conjecture are  allowed  Following girls on social Media is -OK--- Talking about the most popular  should be  controlled--Lets talk about the boring ones ,--   I vow to carry My fight--Stop these terrible chat people--

Not illegal to give your opinion on people that use the chat especially when they are being out of order. Maybe act more like adults and people might want to join in more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like the chatters lost their teeth and now the Chat Room has gotten pretty quiet over the last few days. Well, I think I found your teeth so here you go. Now  get back chatting about Real Life Cam (RLC). LMFAO. Okay, in fairness - even the RLCF forums have been slow going.

See the source image 

Common denominator - RLC and more specifically the Barca apartments/girls lost their teeth and no sense or feel of real life activity happening. Quite the turn off - gum me bare. RLC subscribers are getting a toothless product - lol. 

anigif.gif

49 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Looks like the chatters lost their teeth and now the Chat Room has gotten pretty quiet over the last few days. Well, I think I found your teeth so here you go. Now  get back chatting about Real Life Cam (RLC). LMFAO. Okay, in fairness - even the RLCF forums have been slow going.

See the source image 

Common denominator - RLC and more specifically the Barca apartments/girls lost their teeth and no sense or feel of real life activity happening. Quite the turn off - gum me bare. RLC subscribers are getting a toothless product - lol. 

anigif.gif

Please please...let me be next!! can I use her gums or a while?? LOL8)