Masha, Sasha, Dasha Threesome.

Scotsman84

• 2 weeks later...

Scotsman you utter,utter...........!

You almost gave me a heart attack! I read the title and thought for one moment it had happened!

Or are they still building it up,so when/if it does happen it will be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Or are they waiting for TK to turn up................?

4 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Masha is just biding her time and Dasha will give in and hopefully see some carpet munching lol.

I too think one day with the right mood, some alcohol and maybe something other than tobacco to smoke it will happen. While I am not totally writing off a 3-some I think it is far less likely.

4 hours ago, delta10 said:

I too think one day with the right mood, some alcohol and maybe something other than tobacco to smoke it will happen. While I am not totally writing off a 3-some I think it is far less likely.

I believe they are setting up the mood for the "coup de grace" similar to the previous other long visit female guest. It is to keep the viewers in suspense for mainly RLC's benefit. The stage will be set exactly how delta10 suspects with alcohol and some other stimulants. I am sure all 3 participants want it bad. And then Dasha will be provided with her own apartment. Stay tuned and get ready for the climax - lol.

13 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I believe they are setting up the mood for the "coup de grace" similar to the previous other long visit female guest. It is to keep the viewers in suspense for mainly RLC's benefit. The stage will be set exactly how delta10 suspects with alcohol and some other stimulants. I am sure all 3 participants want it bad. And then Dasha will be provided with her own apartment. Stay tuned and get ready for the climax - lol.

Do you really think it would be worth watching?  neither girl "woman, dreadlock" does nothing for me!!  The way the have been stage acting it may be wise to just watch paint dry "at least you know its real and well happen."  And if this is what it takes for Dasha to get her own apartment, I rather see her out on the streets.8)

1 minute ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Do you really think it would be worth watching?  neither girl "woman, dreadlock" does nothing for me!!  The way the have been stage acting it may be wise to just watch paint dry "at least you know its real and well happen."  And if this is way it takes for Dasha to get her own apartment, I rather see her out on the streets.8)

As a true voyeur, how can you not watch it play out. I just peek in now and then and hope I catch the full blown (pun intended) action. Believe it or not they are funny to watch and the sex show does have exciting moments especially when "I wish I was there participating". I don't like awful tats either or noticeably fake tits but I love watching women "performing and climaxing". Watching it live is better than a replay or video capture sent to you later. I like Dasha's butt the most. I look past any flaws a girl might have and focus on her sexual appetite and the few things that would excite me (ie. cuteness, nice smile, gorgeous eyes, huge tits, shapely ass, meaty pussy, big clit, wet pussy, cute asshole or loves anal, will she swallow, does she enjoy facials, how long is her tongue, do her toes curl when she has an orgasm, does she have a filthy swearing mouth when having sex, will she squirt, does she like tossed salad, any lesbian action will be bonus, and so on). So, in other words - I HAVE TO WATCH - to see if any one or all of these examples mention do happen and give me a rise. A voyeur's #1 rule is - WATCH with your cock or pussy in hand - LOL.

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

As a true voyeur, how can you not watch it play out. I just peek in now and then and hope I catch the full blown (pun intended) action. Believe it or not they are funny to watch and the sex show does have exciting moments especially when "I wish I was there participating". I don't like awful tats either or noticeably fake tits but I love watching women "performing and climaxing". Watching it live is better than a replay or video capture sent to you later. I like Dasha's butt the most. I look past any flaws a girl might have and focus on her sexual appetite and the few things that would excite me (ie. cuteness, nice smile, gorgeous eyes, huge tits, shapely ass, meaty pussy, big clit, wet pussy, cute asshole or loves anal, will she swallow, does she enjoy facials, how long is her tongue, do her toes curl when she has an orgasm, does she have a filthy swearing mouth when having sex, will she squirt, does she like tossed salad, any lesbian action will be bonus, and so on). So, in other words - I HAVE TO WATCH - to see if any one or all of these examples mention do happen and give me a rise. A voyeur's #1 rule is - WATCH with your cock or pussy in hand - LOL.

Yes, I am a true Voyeur!!!! "but I think your asking for to much for a $1.50  LOL  I well keep an eye out on the cat "he's more realistic.  What we well one day see with those three have been seen before "different people, different names, same DNA filled bed same two sneaky people..LOL8)

Masha and Sasha's three some with Dasha seems to be doing well "if your into watching three people who look like monkeys laying under each other trying to make one like it "Dasha" when she known's she:-\ rather be somewhere else then there"..lol  This has to be RLC's daily comic view!!!  "DUMB, IGNORANT AND STUPID"8)

Looks like the girls are taking the rat's nests off their heads...  Those things have gotta stink by now - there's no way they can be properly washed, can they?   Maybe it's just me, but I thought they were way better looking without them. Masha'd be better without the fake tits and Dasha would have been better without the ink.....