Masha, Sasha, Dasha Threesome.

Scotsman84

On 2/21/2018 at 5:26 PM, Plank said:

There is absolutely no need for them to do anything yet whilst everyone is clicking on & watching the apartment. The viewing figures will reflect that traffic.
Only when folks stop watching the apartment & there is a noticeable downturn in viewers, and when it has an impact on both RLC & the tenants income.
Then it might need to happen.

I refer the honourable members to the answer I gave some time ago. :rolleyes:

I'm now pretty sure the main reason why all this is going on is to get Dasha her own place again, and M&S are willing participants. For once, i don't think the emphasis is from them, i reckon it's her. Yes, the cam hits help them massively, but involving all of them but in separate situations (M&D, then S&D etc) shows to me that D is the focus point. Time will tell but i won't be at all surprised to see a new place with her name next to it in the not too distant future.

8 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

I'm now pretty sure the main reason why all this is going on is to get Dasha her own place again, and M&S are willing participants. For once, i don't think the emphasis is from them, i reckon it's her. Yes, the cam hits help them massively, but involving all of them but in separate situations (M&D, then S&D etc) shows to me that D is the focus point. Time will tell but i won't be at all surprised to see a new place with her name next to it in the not too distant future.

I'm sure she will end up in a "Singles" apartment like Maya, just once the farse with M&S comes to an end. 2019 you heard it here first lol 

Dasha and Sasha are suppose to be having some kind of sex tonight.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .........FUNNY AS HELL!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HA  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .............. Masha is going to be pissed.......because they still can't get it right........Dasha may need some 30 day rehab first!!!!!!LOL8)

31 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

They have competition now Fun With Dick & Jane are here. Maybe they'll steal their thunder. Certainly looks like M&S and N&B are the places to visit if someone wants their own place!

I agree,  but hopefully Dick and Jane won't look and act as desperate as Masha and Sasha to get viewers to watch them either.  May be Jane won't sleep with man, woman, or animal for an extra veiwer.......at least I hope not.......Masha and Dasha needs a BATH......and needs to start over like they did when they first arrive at RLC.8)

14 hours ago, Pleasant said:

They have competition now Fun With Dick & Jane are here. Maybe they'll steal their thunder. Certainly looks like M&S and N&B are the places to visit if someone wants their own place!

I'm sure there is enough to keep both happy.  Lets not forget how M&S and N&B know about RLC.