Masha, Sasha, Dasha Threesome.

Scotsman84

I see that Masha and Sasha has company....I do remember this young girl who did visit them about 2 Decembers ago but at the time she had dreadlocks in her hair and was with a much older couple....they did stay for a few days...but the young girl stayed longer.  Seems Dasha is staying put in the bed room...I did see Sasha earlier this morning dick feed her by mouth.  I am still wondering why when they have company they put on clothing....when most of the time they walk around in front of the cams half ass naked.8) 

2 hours ago, Heywood Jablowmie said:

Hi All, Dasha and Sasha were at it hot and heavy a few days ago, and then they got up and went into the bedroom. I just observe the free rooms so that's all I saw. Thought there may have been some comments on this here. Have they been have sex without Sasha and it's just the threesome that hasn't happened? Curious

They all take turns getting viewer time with scripted scenarios. You will be lucky to see them do much on free cams.

As I do try and give my weekly summary and opinion on Masha, Dasha and Sasha....."I do think that now that they have convinced "their fans" some but not all viewers that they have some kind of put together love for each other...I do think that they should move on an let others move in to that apartment'.....after alI who really do want to see day after day one man who does nothing but walk around in his panties sit around looking unemployed watching his desk top computer all day.....and his two bed wenches who does nothing but lay around, play card games, gaze out the window as if they was in prison or jail, and or waiting for another heated moment to try and pay their dues to the viewers...surly if this was real voyeurism and real life "all three should be bored as hell" even with sitting in the apartment all day.  For me "who is not a big fan..but use to be...I see nothing but posing sex.."in other words....they fuck like the are posing for pictures especially Sasha....who's women has giving him the freedom to screw her friend when ever he wants...as long as her friend eats her out once a week....that's all fine and dandy...but I do feel that they have succeed on what they want us to believe and with that they should either consider on moving out the way for others or change things for the viewers....."it has become a boring show...at least for me."8)

On 10/19/2018 at 3:28 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

As I do try and give my weekly summary and opinion on Masha, Dasha and Sasha....."I do think that now that they have convinced "their fans" some but not all viewers that they have some kind of put together love for each other...I do think that they should move on an let others move in to that apartment'.....after alI who really do want to see day after day one man who does nothing but walk around in his panties sit around looking unemployed watching his desk top computer all day.....and his two bed wenches who does nothing but lay around, play card games, gaze out the window as if they was in prison or jail, and or waiting for another heated moment to try and pay their dues to the viewers...surly if this was real voyeurism and real life "all three should be bored as hell" even with sitting in the apartment all day.  For me "who is not a big fan..but use to be...I see nothing but posing sex.."in other words....they fuck like the are posing for pictures especially Sasha....who's women has giving him the freedom to screw her friend when ever he wants...as long as her friend eats her out once a week....that's all fine and dandy...but I do feel that they have succeed on what they want us to believe and with that they should either consider on moving out the way for others or change things for the viewers....."it has become a boring show...at least for me."8)

This apartment is like beating a dead corpse over and over again. You just turn it into a pulpy and mush and it's still fucking dead.

Speaking of dead corpses.....one of them is looking like one.

Create an account to see this content!