Masha, Sasha, Dasha Threesome.

Scotsman84

As the year has almost come to the end we still have Masha, Sasha and Dasha.....doing something for the cams..."weather we agree or not.....they just won't stop".....some say its love..."unless I am wasted on drugs and rubbing alcohol...."I just can't see it" LOL  Masha who seems to have control over both her human dildos when she wants and needs them seem to have taken her apartment to a lower level then what she once gave the viewers....I really didn't think she needed to buy "Dasha" for Sasha unless he wasn't pleased with her anymore....."after all the experimenting and body fluids wasted in their bed....I would rather walk threw a loaded mine field then sleep in it...lol...at least I would know what would have killed my ass..."it would also be nice if they took that coin machine with the green light on it above the bed down..."its a DISTRACTION for some of the viewers." LOL  Hopefully one day all three well take a good look in the mirror and say "What well people think of us years from now." LOL8)

Even though they have company...Sasha still carry out his duties of pleasing Masha as scheduled....surly Dasha's appointment won't be far off, and even though they do have sex sections...why does Masha's only last a few minutes and when Sasha is having sex with Dasha its way longer?  I do wonder if their company has any differences with what these three do and how they live?8)

Today and night thinking back to last year this time.."Dasha was walking around the apartment bashful and seem to have a hard time walking around with her tits showing bare,...."now she acts as though she has been in the apartment and she and Sasha has been in a relationship for years."...I do wonder how she got rid of Demid and is he some where watching her on his computer screen sucking Sasha's dick, someone that use to be his friend?......My question is "why is Masha still there, what do they need with her around?...both Masha and Dasha looks like Popeye's girl friend olive oil....I guess I won't never agree with their doings and animal ways,.....but for some reason, some where someone is using these three as a science project.     I have to admit that I do enjoy watching the young visiting girl that's now there....she seems to be more enjoyable then whats been coming there lately.8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Today and night thinking back to last year this time.."Dasha was walking around the apartment bashful and seem to have a hard time walking around with her tits showing bare,...."now she acts as though she has been in the apartment and she and Sasha has been in a relationship for years."...I do wonder how she got rid of Demid and is he some where watching her on his computer screen sucking Sasha's dick, someone that use to be his friend?......My question is "why is Masha still there, what do they need with her around?...both Masha and Dasha looks like Popeye's girl friend olive oil....I guess I won't never agree with their doings and animal ways,.....but for some reason, some where someone is using these three as a science project.     I have to admit that I do enjoy watching the young visiting girl that's now there....she seems to be more enjoyable then whats been coming there lately.8)

I tuned in on NYE simply as nothing was happening anywhere else (!), and i found it rather interesting, but for odd reasons. First, i too wonder what Demid makes of it all, maybe he thinks he had a lucky escape! Or is he thinking that he never knew the person she has turned out to be. But what i noticed several times to the point of looking for it was this - Whenever one of either Sasha or Dasha was sniffing around someone who wasn't Masha, they would suddenly react. When Dasha would cuddle the beardo, Sasha would stand over them watching or even squeeze himself in between them. Likewise, when Sasha would cuddle up to the female guest, Dasha jumped up from the sofa or the floor and walk over to them. It's as if neither wanted the other to try anything of note with someone else. Which makes me think that D&S are closer now then M&S are now. How much longer will this Bizarre Love Triangle last. Even a free apartment isn't enough to keep something going on forever. 

Wonder if one of them will walk before the end of this year?

Seems Sasha and Dasha had some kind of fuck marathon over the weekend and could have made Sasha even move dead in bed with it comes to Masha.  Now that Masha has returned from her short weekend get away...she made Dasha and Sasha have sex with her...."but for some reason, Sasha couldn't keep his horse did hard and had to keep beating his own dick while screwing Masha"....lol...it was like watching him do a bad work out....Mean while Dasha...who does what she is told...has to share...and..share...her so call lover with Masha......"as told." LOL8)