Masha, Sasha, Dasha Threesome.

Scotsman84

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just noticed all 3 Amigos (Dasha, Sasha and Masha) sitting together at the kitchen counter table and looking so cozy. So sweet. NOT!!!!! My guess is that another addition to the script is in store to keep the viewers watching. Stay tuned - lol.

Create an account to see this content!

Looks like it's a case of one of the parties - Masha or S&D - Waiting for their bosses to find the new apartment for them to move to. Hence the "Still going on" awkward living arrangement. Notice too, how Masha has been bringing over more and more females recently? Potential new tenants, or a way of getting the cams off S&D and all attention back onto her? Both are possible. 

Actually, the latter is true. Let's face it.

On 4/24/2019 at 12:06 PM, Pleasant said:

Looks like it's a case of one of the parties - Masha or S&D - Waiting for their bosses to find the new apartment for them to move to. Hence the "Still going on" awkward living arrangement. Notice too, how Masha has been bringing over more and more females recently? Potential new tenants, or a way of getting the cams off S&D and all attention back onto her? Both are possible. 

Actually, the latter is true. Let's face it.

I think that the real truth about all three is "they are still dragging out bullshit for the viewers as long as we click in to check on things they gain, what I don't know!!... and I don't really think they have anywhere to go."  Masha is bringing in others to help her get back on top but that won't happen until she either gets out on her own or kick out Sasha and his home wrecker Dasha...and that may not happen if they are both on some same kind of contract with that apartment and with RLC.    Sasha does nothing really creative but walks around the apartment in those sad looking off beat draws of his, giving Dasha a fuck here and there thinking he is bringing in viewers only to have become one of the most boring couples to view.   Dasha the home wrecker.."still being used as a nut buster and Dick sucker only and still doesn't get it!!...true love.."NOT"..just someone to make Sasha feels like he is a man, "but well never be the real Dick Masha once had with Dick and Jane"...lol..but 'Sasha" he really looks like an unemployed bum and needs a life.  I do believe Masha still has a chance to make a big comeback,  but Sasha and Dasha needs to find a hole and stick there heads in it, and leave their asses up in the air for all to kick.   I would love to see these three go, but as some would say.."why watch when there are other apartments to view"....makes sense..lol..they are like a cable channel that you some times turn pass and more often see something stupid and check out. LOL8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

....that may not happen if hey are both on some same kind of contract with that apartment and with RLC. 

Good point, it may be a contractual thing we wouldn't know about. But i still feel that whenever the split finally happens (At this rate, summer 2025), there will be a new apartment appearing soon after with their names alongside it.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:19 PM, Pleasant said:

Good point, it may be a contractual thing we wouldn't know about. But i still feel that whenever the split finally happens (At this rate, summer 2025), there will be a new apartment appearing soon after with their names alongside it.

As long as RLC keeps allowing them to drag on at what they doing."boring" nothing is going to change....at least RLC could do is move them to another site away from whats left of this Voyeur site.  I say get rid of all three.8)

Create an account to see this content!

It looks like another round of the childish games has arrived..."now Sasha has gotten Dasha some female company"....can't be nothing serious...Sasha is not walking around in his daily drawers.  Mean while some of the viewers are still wondering how much longer well RLC continue to hold up others into getting that apartment?8)

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Johnny said:

Have to give the 3 of them credit (well 2 as Sasha just does as he's told) as they always have members talking about them. Even ones that say they don't watch or like but seem to know everything that's going on. For me it's the comedy apartment....... as you are always guaranteed a laugh. :D

This is where the forums come in very handy. Despite a self imposed ban on this lot, last Saturday i made the rare exception in watching again, just to see what Masha was up to with her re-found love for him. But normally now, i get a good grasp of what is going on without having to watch - Simply by following the 'live' chat on CC mostly, or in the chat box here (Forgetting anything about the theories, that's ignored, but 'as-it-happens' reports are written right away so i look at those), and then viewing the thumbnails at the same time. That's where the thumbs come in handy. So it's possible to get a good grasp on events without even having to give them any cam hits! Win Win!!:lol: