Masha, Sasha, Dasha Threesome.

Scotsman84

14 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

yes they are sleeping together on the couch. hmmmm is sasha the problem

Don't know.  Sasha is now on a Vacation until June 20th.   We'll see what happens when he returns providing RLC hasn't locked the Free Cams down by then.

Well now they seem to have exhausted every permutation known to man, will it be back to threesome land once he returns?

Will there be any girl-girl while he's away?

The only thing I would say is that he seems to actually LIKE (and be liked by) Dasha, whereas the ferret faced tits always had a more functional relationship behind it

oh fuck me, theyre back to Yoga - anyone got any paint I can watch dry????

I don't no whether or not Masha and Dasha are back to being best friends again or not...."could be just another "grab a viewer thing"...but the friendship can't be so close when they still sleep apart on the other side of the apartment with doors closed.  Putting Dasha to a test, Sasha may have given Dasha some ground rules before he left.  I am sure once he gets back things well pick up where they left off "boring" again, unless Masha brings in another guy to join her and stay, the house is just a funeral home."8)

Masha and Dasha seems to be getting closer, they both slept in the same bed last night under each other.  I am waiting for that horny itch to set in and some kind of sexual contact is made.  Now that Sasha is away on vacation letting his balls charge up...lol...I think that both Masha and Dasha could bounce back on top by them self's seeing that these VIP "Barcelona girls" well soon be like old bread one day...."but there well always be a few who like mold too." LOL8)

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 8:57 AM, Rudi said:

The acting like they hated each other didn't last long. Just all for show and good way for Masha to pass on her lapdog.

Seems like that act is starting to slowly turn around!! although Sasha is starting to act really stupid in front of his visiting company after a few drinks...."Masha is starting to walk around in front of him more in the nude then before....she is even starting to lay under both him and Dasha a lot lately."  I think before the summer is over the smell of Masha's pussy may have Sasha hypnotized and controlled again...lol...as Masha had him before Dasha took her left overs.....lol.."or did she?" LOL8)