Masha, Sasha, Dasha Threesome.

Scotsman84

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:30 PM, Wazzer said:

Masha is not stupid and certainty is getting some when she is away from the apartment, while members are left with Dumb & Dumber. I would bet that Masha has the better deal out this situation. Sasha is left fucking dull Dasha over and over, but what and who has Masha been doing!! 

She's not at a convent that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2019 at 11:52 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Now instead of waiting for the next scheduled fuck between the three, they can now watch a carbon copy of them self's "Jane and Dick" who are basically doing the same shit as they started out doing....."until it became boring with the viewers."8)

I think they've shot themselves in the foot - By bringing in their proteges to help 'up the cash', only to watch those people then land a place of their own and go ahead of them in the ratings. In a sense they've taught them too much. Slowly and surely, this apartment and its inhabitants are fading. People have caught on. Finally.

I don't know how many of you guys caught it but Masha has admitted that she and Sasha are no longer together. In an English language conversation she had with the Black guy who visited her a few weeks ago, she is quoted as saying that she and Sasha are "separated" and that when she leaves, Dasha and Sasha will be "boyfriend and girlfriend". To you guys who have been denying my post...challenging me and calling me names about this for months now (you know who you are)....I hope that you can now come to acknowledge that your denial was irrational and that YOU were wrong. I have no desire to rub it in but I hope you will now stop fucking with me. LOL.  

On 1/31/2019 at 2:21 PM, Satan said:

Not so interesting to watch now. Masha run out of ideas and jumping ship before it sinks completely. Never seen someone so bored and who can blame her living with dull & duller. 

Never been interesting to begin with. 

This is ONLY about if Masha leaves - Which, at this point in time, is no guarantee. This could all change back to how it was pre-Dasha. BUT -

I now wonder if M&S were splitting up anyway, hence the emergence of the tryst with Dasha? Were they already going to break up, and we just watched him get with a new partner in front of us? What was it with the constant flow of guests, were they there to distract from each other? It makes you think, and if i am right (Who out of any of us know really), then it would explain that all the threeway/swapping partners was all done for the cams as many thought in the first place. I.e, the 'break' has been extended for publicity purposes.

And, it would not surprise me in the least if she is the one who keeps this apartment, not those 2.

When Masha stops fucking Sasha and having her way with Dasha when ever she wants....move her ass out and RLC removes her name from the boards, until then I won't be convinced.  Dasha and Sasha has been playing their so called soap opera love scene and pose fucking for the cams has become even more boring.  Masha leaves for days, come back pulls Sasha in bed with her, he fucks her, once done a day later Dasha is eating her pussy with a big smile....thanking her for her juices. LOL   As far as I am concern there apartment have been dead for weeks now.8) 

Create an account to see this content!

Oh i agree - The moment it's truly over is when the message "Masha has left the project" is shown as a bulletin to everyone. And let's face it, regardless of who it is, it IS a huge step to leave such a swanky life, no money worries and all that. No wonder some cling on in there as long as they can!

• 2 months later...

The Masha's place LOL....No!! Masha, Dasha and Sasha seems to still keep their distance between each other....I did notice that yesterday there must have been some kind of heat between the three..."Masha made Dasha and Sasha move their clothes out of her room"...Sasha wasn't to pleased about it, but Dasha didn't say much but did move all of her things.  It seems as I type these comments, the apartment is empty.  Also lately Masha has been doing a lot of masturbation sets...and I don't think she is getting a lot of attention.....I do think once she either moves or get ride of Sasha and Dasha, things well continue to head towards the bottom of the lake.   In given time expect more feuding between these three lost souls.8)