Masha, Sasha, Dasha Threesome.

Scotsman84

5 hours ago, Capeguy said:

Why is it any longer considered something special of M & S & D have sex together? They have been doing 3-somes for some time now and it is no longer something special.

I do have to agree with you on that one...."but some think that their three-some is a rush and fantastic"..lol   I don't know how long she well continue to do this, but Dasha has took the extra horse hair out of her head and truly looks better without it.8)

2 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

They've got totally entangled in their online personas, lost in the whirlpool of over-trying, to please their bosses and boosting their own viewership.

I think that these three biggest problem is that "instead of taking their time about opening up with this somewhat of a threesome relationship, it may have kicked them and a lot of their viewers in the ass.  I feel that it should have been just a one night thing and not some kind of fake ass love show....especially with the lights in the bed room and living room show...to tell the viewers when its time for sex.."what real life people does that?"  Oh well even with these comments, I am wrong with some ...lol...but the boring signs "SPEAKS' for them self's.  If they have a boss he or she must stay drunk enough not to see what's going on in this apartment!!!8)

23 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I feel that it should have been just a one night thing and not some kind of fake ass love show....especially with the lights in the bed room and living room show...to tell the viewers when its time for sex.."what real life people does that?"

Absolutely. Especially when the variations of this happen every day??!! ???

I just caught the under malnourished looking Dasha being feed the used up dick of Sasha "surly under the instructions of Masha"  and they both seem to be breeding again.  I do have to give them some kind of credit for letting their viewers know when they are breeding by turning on the 'LOVE" light, I really don't see any love with either of them....maybe its the love of money from the paying members that they love....I am still trying to figure that one out..LOL  From the way things look with some of the other apartments it won't be long until there back on top again. LOL8)

23 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I just caught the under malnourished looking Dasha being feed the used up dick of Sasha "surly under the instructions of Masha"  and they both seem to be breeding again.  I do have to give them some kind of credit for letting their viewers know when they are breeding by turning on the 'LOVE" light, I really don't see any love with either of them....maybe its the love of money from the paying members that they love....I am still trying to figure that one out..LOL  From the way things look with some of the other apartments it won't be long until there back on top again. LOL8)

Why do you and others consider her malnourished? She is no less nourished than Nelly or Anabel yet people seem to pick only on Dasha. 

19 minutes ago, Capeguy said:

Why do you and others consider her malnourished? She is no less nourished than Nelly or Anabel yet people seem to pick only on Dasha. 

Me and others probably see the same thing, all I am doing is just wording my thoughts an opinion as you do..."with out me criticizing your beliefs"  and its not hard to see that your a big fan of hers and I respect that, but don't come after me every time I make a comment that you don't like about her.  If you did your home work, you would know that Dasha was one of my favorites when she had her own apartment...."no Demid was not the best of best for her, but why lick up some ones dirty waste "Masha and Sasha" instead of doing better she feel backwards and now she looks like she has lost a lot of weight and look sick to me.  Again that's my thoughts and opinions!!8)

3 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Me and others probably see the same thing, all I am doing is just wording my thoughts an opinion as you do..."with out me criticizing your beliefs"  and its not hard to see that your a big fan of hers and I respect that, but don't come after me every time I make a comment that you don't like about her.  If you did your home work, you would know that Dasha was one of my favorites when she had her own apartment...."no Demid was not the best of best for her, but why lick up some ones dirty waste "Masha and Sasha" instead of doing better she feel backwards and now she looks like she has lost a lot of weight and look sick to me.  Again that's my thoughts and opinions!!8)

Not trying to criticize, I was just saying I think all 3 are pretty damn skinny. Although they are all certainly pretty active and know how to get it on. No offense intended.

1 hour ago, Capeguy said:

Not trying to criticize, I was just saying I think all 3 are pretty damn skinny. Although they are all certainly pretty active and know how to get it on. No offense intended.

Dasha haven't lost her good looks, its just to me, she has lost some weight.."you can see her ribs".....and it might be her doing also trying to keep up with Masha and also keep Sasha's eyes on her too!!  I can still respect your thoughts as being her fan.....and they are pretty skinny..LOL8)

Seems Masha, Sasha and Dasha's threesome romance has become like old bread.  I notice yesterday that Sasha and Dasha was trying to sneak a quick set of sex between them, until they heard Masha coming in the door they both jumped up and put on clothing like nothing was going on..."or are they working on a new script."   Now that Sasha is giving Dasha eye to eye romance when they are mating he seems to not give to Masha the same treatment or touch anymore,  he had a mating section with Masha the other day and afterwards he went and got in the bathtub with Dasha with a look of anger.   Do these three have a future or well they continue to spread body fluids all over each other until one catches something he or she can't wash off.....maybe Masha should leave....it's not exciting anymore....most of their so call friends or recruits that they help get apartments are starting to let other stay in there apartments and score points for them.8)

I notice that Sasha and Dasha was to into trying to have some kind of romantic love play other then trying crab the viewers....and out of all days why do this when B2 and the GP apartments are playing there scripted rolls with the viewers this passed weekend "Friday and Saturday".  Is it possible for Masha and her crew to come back to the top...."yes...but I do believe that someone would have to leave the stage" and from the looks of things in may have to be Masha.  Seems most of the viewers are basically focused on Sasha and Dasha's so called romance....but would rather see more the human side then the controlled side that Masha is seems to be giving to the both of them....."I could be wrong."8)