Fan Page Amina

Looks like Amina, Dalia and Valeria had some company this evening....visits from Danaya and Karol.  All five sexy ladies seemed to get together and had a few drinks and laughter.  Maybe soon they well have a small sexy P.J party together.  I wonder why Irma didn't show?....oh well it was nice to see them all get alone with each other.  "Nice move Amina"::)8)

9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Amina, Dalia and Valeria had some company this evening....visits from Danaya and Karol.  All five sexy ladies seemed to get together and had a few drinks and laughter.  Maybe soon they well have a small sexy P.J party together.  I wonder why Irma didn't show?....oh well it was nice to see them all get alone with each other.  "Nice move Amina"::)8)

Amina needed some company.   She and Karol looked very good together.   

She's getting retsless - bored already with Dalia and Valeria.

Looks like Amina is making someone's "Dreams" come true>:D...."she seems to be trying to start yet another romance with one of the staff "Karol"....this should be very exciting once it turns into a weekly series...as most of her lesbian show does.  Karol is sexy, but I would rather see her with her fingers and dildo...lol...then back slach this visit.  Seems Amina get's to dry lick almost everyone who falls into her web........"except her room mates, who may not want to play with her and her "Quija Board" and fall under her spell.......Sooooo here we go AGAIN!!!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

I'm certainly hoping the Karol and Amina show will run and run.

The lovemaking had 2 nights of talking and stroking foreplay, and when it at last happened got covered by the sheets pretty soon after it started.   But once Karol got her hands near Amina's pussy it was tender, gentle, desired, and Amina's orgasm (face only was visible) was joyful.    

Amina's style with Mila had been straight fingers - you could hear them sloshing in and out - but she followed Karol's lead and each tickled the others' clit with fast fingering light strokes.    Under the sheets perhaps Karol's fingers went deeper in - Ami's legs were wide apart.

Why did they wait so long?   What the hell did they find to talk about for must have been more than 8 hours over 2 nights?

Strangely, considering Amina is normally the huntress, it seemed to be her that was holding back.    

Entwined on the settee, our lovers locked limbs languorously for the evening while watching some interminable show featuring a little girl - what was she doing still up in the middle of the night?!

The kissing was erotic, they stroked, they hugged.    The lights were low (hard to see what was happening low) and pussies got fuddled with fingers.

Amina made more of the running on the settee, slowly revealing Karol's breasts, holding and kissing her.     Two beautiful girls, having found each other for a romance for the lonely months ahead.   What's not to like!

While her room mates are in bed knocked out sleep,  Amina seems to have the itch of being horny and needs a serious rub-down between her legs....with the lights over the bed it makes the room  light look soft and a very sexy baby powder look.  I know soon she well have to release some backed up tension and hot nectar before the night is done.....Amina seems to be pulling the viewers into her room tonight.  She did lay on her tummy and started to masturbate but stop....."tease::) tease::) tease"...maybe she well start up again later.8)

On 10/1/2018 at 2:40 PM, iloner said:

I'm certainly hoping the Karol and Amina show will run and run.

The lovemaking had 2 nights of talking and stroking foreplay, and when it at last happened got covered by the sheets pretty soon after it started.   But once Karol got her hands near Amina's pussy it was tender, gentle, desired, and Amina's orgasm (face only was visible) was joyful.    

Amina's style with Mila had been straight fingers - you could hear them sloshing in and out - but she followed Karol's lead and each tickled the others' clit with fast fingering light strokes.    Under the sheets perhaps Karol's fingers went deeper in - Ami's legs were wide apart.

Why did they wait so long?   What the hell did they find to talk about for must have been more than 8 hours over 2 nights?

Strangely, considering Amina is normally the huntress, it seemed to be her that was holding back.    

I think she just need some time to join this lesbian party, Karol helped her with chating, so Amina now likes her much, not only body but they make some real mind connection. I am sure we wil watch this for 2 month more, maybe after that rlc will move them together in one aprt as a couple:wub: but it is obviously for me that they are not just friends, Karol maybe is, but Ami have no power to control this love>:D 

Your thoughts and sights may be right my friend,  but back in February of this year I do believe that Amina was sniffing up Nica's tail with supposedly "MAD PASSION LOVE" that was so uncontrollable with desire.....after that Amina had "MAD PASSION LOVE" again with Mila that supposedly uncontrolled desire.....after that Amina had "MAD PASSION" desire again for Alexa that was suppose to go to the heavens with lust.. Now Amina and Karol are suppose to have "MAD PASSION" love for each other. LOL   If all of this is true, then maybe its time for Amina to seek some kind of sexual counseling for some mental help "Paid for by RLC"..LOL8)

I "watched" Amina earlier tonight masturbating in her bed with hopefully passion and pleasing herself....I don't know who she was thinking about or care, but it was sexy, and that was enough for me....."but I do think she gets around to much.".....if what you say is true.8)

On 10/4/2018 at 7:22 AM, XRDvaley7 said:

I think she just need some time to join this lesbian party, Karol helped her with chating, so Amina now likes her much, not only body but they make some real mind connection. I am sure we wil watch this for 2 month more, maybe after that rlc will move them together in one aprt as a couple:wub: but it is obviously for me that they are not just friends, Karol maybe is, but Ami have no power to control this love>:D 

Dont think they are so silly to fall in love on this show.

3 hours ago, XRDvaley7 said:

Great idea - Ami and Karol in the Love Apartment.    Mind you, she was there only 6 months ago with Nil - her very aptly named Bf who had as they say 'nothing about him'.

Ami gives love wherever and to whoever she is with.   Lucky Karol.    But she needs a bigger stage, and we will benefit if she can seduce all of her friends she can ………      Just look at how she got Reluctant Valeria and Useless Dalia dancing in her room yesterday early evening.    It was fun.

1 hour ago, iloner said:

Great idea - Ami and Karol in the Love Apartment.    Mind you, she was there only 6 months ago with Nil - her very aptly named Bf who had as they say 'nothing about him'.

Ami gives love wherever and to whoever she is with.   Lucky Karol.    But she needs a bigger stage, and we will benefit if she can seduce all of her friends she can ………      Just look at how she got Reluctant Valeria and Useless Dalia dancing in her room yesterday early evening.    It was fun.

Do you think she is so windy to whom make love????

Amina did a great job of a masturbation set last night.....but seeing her jump from lady to lady every 60 to 90 days tells me that she needs some kind of professional help and some may not agree, but its a turn off in my book and shows she really have no respect for her self and others once there used up, Karol what OUT..."if its all for the cams" then "whoopty doo" and you "Amina" keep doing what you do best collect your on the job money!!!  "example":::"if a man was to go from woman to woman he would most likely be called a dog or w@oRe..."what do you call a woman who does the same thing?8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Amina did a great job of a masturbation set last night.....but seeing her jump from lady to lady every 60 to 90 days tells me that she needs some kind of professional help and some may not agree, but its a turn off in my book and shows she really have no respect for her self and others once there used up, Karol what OUT..."if its all for the cams" then "whoopty doo" and you "Amina" keep doing what you do best collect your on the job money!!!  "example":::"if a man was to go from woman to woman he would most likely be called a dog or w@oRe..."what do you call a woman who does the same thing?8)

I admire Amina's capacity to give and receive love.   Sure, it may last only as long as a girl's (or boy's, mustn't forget Nil though he was quite forgettable) stay with us.   But as the song used to say - If you can't be with the one you love then love the one you're with.

Tonight at the Holiday  Apartment our lovers acted as besotted as ever - touching, holding hands, eye contact - hard to keep up for all these days if it is just fake.  

Though, Kim and Amanda are acting pretty touchy feely after their trysts with the dildo together.     And their men are in the same room.

So, I'm pleased for them all.    Take love and happiness where you can.

I just hope, if Mila is watching, she knows she is coming back and so will her turn again.    Otherwise the poor girl will be distraught.

Oh, and my name for someone who goes from one loving relationship to another as their lives move on - a lucky young person!

1 hour ago, iloner said:

I admire Amina's capacity to give and receive love.   Sure, it may last only as long as a girl's (or boy's, mustn't forget Nil though he was quite forgettable) stay with us.   But as the song used to say - If you can't be with the one you love then love the one you're with.

Tonight at the Holiday  Apartment our lovers acted as besotted as ever - touching, holding hands, eye contact - hard to keep up for all these days if it is just fake.  

Though, Kim and Amanda are acting pretty touchy feely after their trysts with the dildo together.     And their men are in the same room.

So, I'm pleased for them all.    Take love and happiness where you can.

I just hope, if Mila is watching, she knows she is coming back and so will her turn again.    Otherwise the poor girl will be distraught.

Oh, and my name for someone who goes from one loving relationship to another as their lives move on - a lucky young person!

Your right!!!  its all comedy central!!!! and the only one that is Missing is Mila and Amina's other victims!!!::);D;D8).   I am going to let you have your dreams and stay out of these one!!8)