Fan Page Amina

To anyone who has a problem with @RUBBERMAN and his oppinions. you all need to know and understand that his oppinions are just his sight on things and tennants of RLC. He will never attack anyone in any forum unless someone gives him a reason to attack them. So to lash out against @RUBBERMAN and what he thinks is childish and just shameful to start with., if anyone has a problem with what he writes or his open oppinions then DON'T read his posts simple as that. 

14 hours ago, WarLord666 said:

To anyone who has a problem with @RUBBERMAN and his oppinions. you all need to know and understand that his oppinions are just his sight on things and tennants of RLC. He will never attack anyone in any forum unless someone gives him a reason to attack them. So to lash out against @RUBBERMAN and what he thinks is childish and just shameful to start with., if anyone has a problem with what he writes or his open oppinions then DON'T read his posts simple as that. 

Hello WarLord666,

Rubberman  is a Hero of posting.   Without his wit, enthusiasm and often perceptive comments this site would have been a less interesting and much more empty space this last year.

Sometimes he goes over the top, attacks tenants and posters with little cause, maybe seems over-negative without meaning to be.    No problem I think in then defending a girl unfairly traduced, or defending oneself if attacked for having our own different view.    

Better by far though if we all gave good reason why we are being critical of someone, so the position could be understood.

But I am a fan of his (even when its me in his sights).     Do let him know.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:24 PM, Wazzer said:

God some of you sound like the weirdos in chat. Just enjoy what you see instead of overthinking everything. Her and others are not exactly on RLC to do their laundry. 

You will realise very quick that is very hard for most to do. If the girls take a piss out of routine they will have some reason behind it. :ph34r:

On 12/15/2018 at 12:43 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Starting to think that  the forum topics related to RLC tenants is going for the shits now too. Ever since RLC did the DMCA takedown and very little posting of images it seems that members spend time picking apart the tenants/guests more often. It appears that RLCF has become a free-for-all about anything. Potential tenants that want to participate on RLC now are totally out of their minds to have their RLC and personal life over analyzed by fanatics. Both RLC and RLCF are spiraling out of control, in my opinion. What has RLCF become? Why post nice beautiful pictures of VHTV tenants when most members just want to live the lives of RLC tenants to the point of watching their every little petty move.

Normal down to earth voyeurs have been replaced by weird over-analysing stalkers. 

On 12/30/2018 at 10:52 AM, iloner said:

With all due respect, you're wrong. After watching RLC for some time, as a freeloader and then as a Premium Subscriber, I joined RLCF. I posted my first post on the thread about "drugs". Please feel free to check it out. As you will see, Rubberman then laid into me, his impacation being, since I was new to RLCF, I should hold my tongue. As a "Newbie" I had no right to an opinion? Somehow, his $12 a year was better than mine? That made me have doubts about being a member. This caused me to back off RLCF for a while. After some time, I then posted another opinion, I don't remember what it was but, again, rubberman got stuck into me. I have no idea what I did to warrant his disapproval?  Since then, we have disagreed. If, disagreeing with someone and standing up for yourself and your right to have an opinion is "childish" and "shameful" then I happily admit to being both!

15 hours ago, Rhodie said:

With all due respect, you're wrong. After watching RLC for some time, as a freeloader and then as a Premium Subscriber, I joined RLCF. I posted my first post on the thread about "drugs". Please feel free to check it out. As you will see, Rubberman then laid into me, his impacation being, since I was new to RLCF, I should hold my tongue. As a "Newbie" I had no right to an opinion? Somehow, his $12 a year was better than mine? That made me have doubts about being a member. This caused me to back off RLCF for a while. After some time, I then posted another opinion, I don't remember what it was but, again, rubberman got stuck into me. I have no idea what I did to warrant his disapproval?  Since then, we have disagreed. If, disagreeing with someone and standing up for yourself and your right to have an opinion is "childish" and "shameful" then I happily admit to being both!

Just wanted to point out that the quote Rhodie is responding to here is actually by WarLord666.    

My own view on what WarLord666 said is above as well.     

This site isn't a girls' tea party, though.    They would be  much more vicious.

5 hours ago, iloner said:

Just wanted to point out that the quote Rhodie is responding to here is actually by WarLord666.    

My own view on what WarLord666 said is above as well.     

This site isn't a girls' tea party, though.    They would be  much more vicious.

My apologies iloner. Your are correct.