Fan Page Amina

Amina may be giving us a lesbian show but I noticed one thing missing in all the times she's performed for the cameras: she won't go down on any of her "lovers" nor do any of them go down on her.  If these shows were not an act, we would see some '69'  being done. Same applies for Anita and Bridget.

It's all about the bonus money at the end of the month. Call me a cynic but that's my perception.

2 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Amina may be giving us a lesbian show but I noticed one thing missing in all the times she's performed for the cameras: she won't go down on any of her "lovers" nor do any of them go down on her.  If these shows were not an act, we would see some '69'  being done. Same applies for Anita and Bridget.

It's all about the bonus money at the end of the month. Call me a cynic but that's my perception.

Mila licked Amina off on her final night, after Amina had straight-fingered Mila's very wet-sounding puss,  on the far side of the bed up against the wall in what is now Dalia's room.    

A good licking does suggest the girls are really into it, so unlikely to be 'fake' - Deborah licked Karla last night.   Yum!    But, unless you have a camera side on - and then by the time the cam changes you've missed the action anyway - if there is licking their head is in the way and you can't see either the pussy or the reaction.

I'm hoping we will see some more action from our lovers, eventually leading up to 69.   Karol sure has a meaty roll of lips for Amina to get her tongue round.    

Looks like Amina is having part 2 of her birthday party with all her room mates B3 and others..none from the GP apartment.  I hope she doesn't give Kenny to much to drink because he well start chasing Danaya around the apartment on all fours again.  I guess Karol well most likely give Amina a finger or two later tonight...I recommend a dyke set.  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" whom ever and enjoy your day!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 10/5/2018 at 2:01 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Amina did a great job of a masturbation set last night.....but seeing her jump from lady to lady every 60 to 90 days tells me that she needs some kind of professional help and some may not agree, but its a turn off in my book and shows she really have no respect for her self and others once there used up, Karol what OUT..."if its all for the cams" then "whoopty doo" and you "Amina" keep doing what you do best collect your on the job money!!!  "example":::"if a man was to go from woman to woman he would most likely be called a dog or w@oRe..."what do you call a woman who does the same thing?8)

Create an account to see this content!

Agree, also thought about it in this case-_-

What a fabulous effort Amina made last night.

I wonder how old she really is?    PM me if you know her actual birthday please.

There nearly was some pussy licking - she was working her way down Karol's front when Irma barged in.   They got back to it, then Danaya leapt onto the bed with her boombox blasting

Then Kim came in and stayed for some smooching with Danaya (and paid for it later with an argument from supposedly 'great bloke' Kenny)

It was erotic watching Amin and Karol kissing and the tops coming off while D stroked Kim's pussy 

BUT it stopped the action, and then it was home time - 

The lovers were very much still in love, finding private moments for kissing - Danaya in the end dragged reluctant-to-leave Karol out of the door.

Amina's birthday party was nice....everyone seemed to be having a good time even the visitors from B3, the B1 crew was there also....."until things started turning into drama with some "Danaya" trying to end others real relationship by flirting and feeling on another "Kim."   Surly I saw earlier the day of the party where Amina came to B3 and gave both couples a pep talk on the back balcony with the door closed for about an half an hour.....and shortly afterwards started feeling up on Kim...."I stopped trying to figure Amina out, but started looking up the word for her in the book of science."  Both Kenny and Pablo started showing signs of jealousy,  because of what Danaya was doing and what the easy free Kim was letting her do,....that was all fun and sneaky for the original cast who scripted it up, but when you have two drunk jealous acting looking men and one who is about the size of a bull "that" can be very dangers for few ladies because there was really know one in the apartment who could whip his ass if things would have gotten out of control.  At one time I did see Kenny pull Kim into the bathroom and had a heated talk with her.   Its fun to see some of the things that these young ladies come up with even though most of it is fabricated anyway,.....but some times fun can hurt others that "MONEY" can't heal.   I do give the ladies in B2 three stars::)::)::) for giving Amina a nice party it was way better then the childish play that was going on over at the GP apartment.8)

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 2:47 PM, rthomas81 said:

How old are they all? There was birthday balloons which said 16!. That can't be right?!

The Girls attempt some humor at times.  It''s just a way to get others to guess the age.

Edited by StnCld316

Amina's usual high spirits seemed dampened last night - probably she was exhausted after several very hard-working days.

But in another part of Barcelona she knew her new love's Bf was staying.    Certainly just before bed she checked her phone, just as Karol and her man finished fucking - and it seemed got a little upset and was comforted by her friend.    

Maybe I saw a coincidence and what she actually checked was the football scores.   LOL

OR Maybe Our Elsie has got some new scriptwriters who are developing a long-running romance, which might account for the unexpected reappearance of the Hunk-Who-Fucked-Aria so that Amina can have a man as well as Karol.   We have before seen the likelihood that RLC sometimes hires Hunks to fuck the girls.    (Note to RLC: I am available!).

OR Maybe what I'm bringing to this romance with Karol is just my imagination.

Whatever, it is a riveting show with two most beautiful stars.

Just a thought:  

Amina has got stuck with Reluctant Valeria and No-Action Dalia (OK a few naked bates recently).   The pair of them have to be dragged along to any joint fun activities, which does rather dampen any possible fun.    Hard work for wonderful Amina.

Meanwhile at GP, two pretty horny girls are underused - Karla and Deborah.    

Just think what entertainments might happen if these two moved to B2 under Amina's friendly tutelage.   YUM!!

4 hours ago, iloner said:

Just a thought:  

Amina has got stuck with Reluctant Valeria and No-Action Dalia (OK a few naked bates recently).   The pair of them have to be dragged along to any joint fun activities, which does rather dampen any possible fun.    Hard work for wonderful Amina.

Meanwhile at GP, two pretty horny girls are underused - Karla and Deborah.    

Just think what entertainments might happen if these two moved to B2 under Amina's friendly tutelage.   YUM!!

I guess the lesbian Fairy Tail well continue on because now Amina has her claws deep in the back of the weak minded Kim from the vacation apartment...."I wonder how much did they have to pay Kenny or what did they promise him"....maybe a chance with Danaya...lol....no not that....maybe all he can drink in the next 24 hours.  Once Amina is done with Kim I guess Amanda well be next..."It won't be a surprise for the viewers. LOL8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I guess the lesbian Fairy Tail well continue on because now Amina has her claws deep in the back of the weak minded Kim from the vacation apartment...."I wonder how much did they have to pay Kenny or what did they promise him"....maybe a chance with Danaya...lol....no not that....maybe all he can drink in the next 24 hours.  Once Amina is done with Kim I guess Amanda well be next..."It won't be a surprise for the viewers. LOL8)

Sounds like a good plan to me!