Fan Page Amina

• 4 months later...

Amina is increasingly looking like a manager touring the staff, checking on training needs, giving helpful pointers, selecting girls for forthcoming jobs.

Lovely to see her without Mr Nil/null, but I suppose if he wasn't so boring she wouldn't be back for some proper girlie fun.

She does it all with beauty and a smile - and an appetite for some real pussy.

Amina - you've been missed.    

I'm not sure how Amina fits into everything. Is she an official participant or someone needing a place to stay in Barca? Either way, she has livened things up so, I hope she stays. She is certainly one of the most beautiful RLC ladies ever.  I would love to see GP with Rose, Amina, Belle, Regi and Sher + twins.  Mila would be most welcome.

Amina has beauty, brains, and determination.   She makes love with passion to girls and boys, and flirts with everyone.    

What's not to like!

And she seems to be in charge of the Barca apartments.   The girls take notice of her, and she is clearly about giving us a better experience.   

Great.   

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like where going to have to put up with yet another 30 to 90 days with Amina...."seems she like been around most the year anyway."  Not being one of her fans because of her pimping slimy and smooth talking ways with the girls..."for some she is an instead hard on"...lol..  I guess if there is going to be any kind of energy in B2 she would be the one to make it happen..or her side kick Nora.  I am well try not to judge her to bad.."lol"..but set back and watch her work on her new project with these ladies.8)

I guess Amina has gone to work, and her work is showing progress..."the ladies Alexa, Valeria and Amina where looking very sexy today or night.  Of course Amina did get her drink on like normal and she and her room mates gave the viewers a nice high heel show....and so on!!!  Surly Amina who is one of RLC's top teasers and recruiters do know how to keep eyes on B2 and others with her sexy and sometimes erotic games....as some members would say "what's not to love about her?"8)

Amina put on an erotic seduction of Alexa last night.   

She massaged her back, she stroked her breasts, she kissed her ears and shoulders.   She looked beautiful.     She shone.

And Alexa continued to play hard to get.    Don't do that.   Stop it.    

Yet half way through she washed her pussy - which was already super clean from using the shower head on it a few hours earlier.    Seemed to me that once again Alexa had promised freedom to Amina and then backed out at the last minute.

And sweet Amina allowed her off the hook with a hug and a kiss goodnight. 

As I peek in B2 and see another night of over the moon scripted fantasies with Amina and her crew....."I see that Amina has put a fishing hook in the waters with money on it catching her weakest and easy to control patient "Mila" to come and join her for a few nights of scripted and hidden under the covers lesbian sex...lol....With that said.."I guess Alexa was written out of the first nights script...and Valeria has a sure "dick" that well still make visits when things are really low at B2.  As a true professional at what Amina does some would think she wouldn't have to scrap the bottom of the bucket and look for old members to get things started in the apartment.   "Amina...your so call lesbian sex show with Mila would have been great "in my eyes" if it wasn't happening and hidden under your bed covers....after all your suppose to be in a voyeur's scripted!!!!LOL     Sorry Alexa....after all the laying under your idol and nightly talk's and rubbing on each other and even kissing her ass.....seems Amina has threw you under the bus...lol....until your services are needed again...LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Good post Rubberman.  with a memorable image.

Whatever happened under the bedcovers after Alexa finally realised she was a gooseberry and went to bed, I think the girls actually do like each other.   

You couldn't blame Mila if she wasn't a little in love with Amina.    And Amina seems able to have a little love for everybody - like Irma but prettier (that's going to raise some people's hackles).      Amina's out there at the front leading, and its a lonely place, so she must be grateful to be adored.

Alexa seemed a little jealous but she has only herself to blame for rejecting both girls' advances.   It is a tad puzzling she hasn't gone yet.

5 hours ago, iloner said:

Good post Rubberman.  with a memorable image.

Whatever happened under the bedcovers after Alexa finally realised she was a gooseberry and went to bed, I think the girls actually do like each other.   

You couldn't blame Mila if she wasn't a little in love with Amina.    And Amina seems able to have a little love for everybody - like Irma but prettier (that's going to raise some people's hackles).      Amina's out there at the front leading, and its a lonely place, so she must be grateful to be adored.

Alexa seemed a little jealous but she has only herself to blame for rejecting both girls' advances.   It is a tad puzzling she hasn't gone yet.

Everyone has there own fantasies and thoughts...and I am not doubting yours..."but I can't see any real love between either one of these young ladies in B2 at all, but what I do see is another fake script write up for the viewers to check in on things".....In real life your two girls Mila and Amina would be called w&$r@'s as much as they both get around with other's after each return to RLC"...with the circumstance's of there actions trying to keep viewers and all out members I "WON'T" address their well scripted behavior to far if it means keeping there fans entertained. 8)