Fan Page Amina

I am hoping Amina and Karol get their passion back.   Good for us, and good for them.

I take a romantic view.   Love is hard to find, and they found it - temporarily perhaps - but delicious.

My view, Karol's partner fought hard for her and made her feel bad about her feelings for Amina.    Maybe she shouldn't have listened to him.   Left to their own devices they would be very good for each other.

1 minute ago, iloner said:

I am hoping Amina and Karol get their passion back.   Good for us, and good for them.

I take a romantic view.   Love is hard to find, and they found it - temporarily perhaps - but delicious.

My view, Karol's partner fought hard for her and made her feel bad about her feelings for Amina.    Maybe she shouldn't have listened to him.   Left to their own devices they would be very good for each other.

Men are very jealous about girls they love.

23 minutes ago, DeedSoul33 said:

I was talking here just about girls  respect to their partners. Just my thoughts about some facts, actions, emotions, wich we saw earlier. I respect all of girls for their work, its not easy in my point of view, but some things looks wrong for me, from this side of bridge. And that was just my reaction, as a man, my simple thoughts about Aminas and Karols relationships, i am not a judge or 100% right, thats just what I saw in past few months.

Everyone's thoughts are welcome. We may not always agree but don't let that stop you and don't take anything personally. We're all here to have fun. Enjoy!

Poor Amina has been having a hard time lately.  

She's been putting  a brave face on being second best for Karol, she's stuck with Dalia who doesn't have much spark, and now the pair of them are homeless and having to share a bed.   Normally, Amina would make the best of things and assault Dalia's virtue until she gives in ………….. but she isn't her normal self at the moment.

And it is reducing the fun she shares with us.   

So my question for you heartless critics who call her a snake is why?    'Snake' suggests untrustworthiness.    Evidence please (amusing if possible).

On 11/20/2018 at 12:17 PM, iloner said:

Amina and Karol spent some time together last night.     The affection between them is obvious, and the strain.    

Two hurt people trying to renegotiate their relationship.

As we can see now Karol has bf and not going to renegotiate anything between her and Amina, she doesnt need it. Amina trying to find someone else for her sexual energy realize.

Now that Dalia has graduated and moved on to the GP apartment, Amina well have to look for her another maid and servant.  I do see that tonight she and Irma and Danaya are have some type of lesbian show for the viewers in the main bed room...."I wonder why they didn't do this the last days of Karol stay..."could it have been boyfriend issues?"....anyway this show may help put in some real energy and give them some well due points for the viewers and me.  Danaya seems to be the horny victim tonight and is blindfold for her rubbing section and orgasm.."I am sure she would have wanted it to be Kim or Kenny who has left, whom she did let both go down on her a few weeks ago..lol...lets just hope that either Amina or Irma doesn't finger her to deep.."it is that time of the month for her."   Maybe next time they could up Leona's pay and have her join them...."it would be a very nice show to view."8)

10 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Dalia has graduated and moved on to the GP apartment, Amina well have to look for her another maid and servant.  I do see that tonight she and Irma and Danaya are have some type of lesbian show for the viewers in the main bed room...."I wonder why they didn't do this the last days of Karol stay..."could it have been boyfriend issues?"....anyway this show may help put in some real energy and give them some well due points for the viewers and me.  Danaya seems to be the horny victim tonight and is blindfold for her rubbing section and orgasm.."I am sure she would have wanted it to be Kim or Kenny who has left, whom she did let both go down on her a few weeks ago..lol...lets just hope that either Amina or Irma doesn't finger her to deep.."it is that time of the month for her."   Maybe next time they could up Leona's pay and have her join them...."it would be a very nice show to view."8)

The atmosphere had lightened considerably with Karol going.   Danaya and Amina had fun dancing in the kitchen.

The sex show was pretty forgettable - a typical Irma production.

As for as Amina and Anita...."some members who have been here for a while do know that these two have had there differences in the pass"....for me either doesn't have respect for them self's or others..especially when another's have visitors...both doesn't seem to have a problem breaking up others relationships or trying to temporary take part in one for there own gain and they both are to controlling with others.   I have gotten very tired of seeing both of these two and do hope they well be leaving soon.8)

Yesterday was great for me to see and watch Amina pack her shit and prepare to leave!!  I did catch her dinner gathering by the other home wreckers....."for me Amina was a snake who stayed way to long in my book....by going threw and intimidating most of the girls in her path she acted more like a pimp at times".....I sure it made her day for B2 to go down for maintenance because she spent most of her time at B1 anyway..."but did not dare to enter the GP apartment due to the fact she and Anita didn't see eye to eye.  It was sad to say that I watched her orchestrate and take over the vacation apartment when ever she wanted and she and Danaya had sex with all the girls on different occasions in the apartment while the men sat helpless because of her dominating power,......I watched her fatten up Dalia for the witch Anita who is just a nasty and conniving as her.   As one reads and knows I was not a fan of Amina and her slimy doings...hopefully she well stay gone for months to come..."surely she got paid very well...maybe she well get her a boob job and have those wood nails removed from her nipples.8)

Create an account to see this content!

It was lovely to see Amina again.    Her visit this time was as focussed and joyful as previous successes.

She had sexy play with a number of girls, and real sex with at least 2, as well as with Bf Nil.   And encouraged others.   She flirted with everyone, looked beautiful, and brought fun with her when she came and took it away with her when she left.

Her rejection by Karol knocked them both back.    Both girls lost their shininess, Karol left perhaps early, and for the last weeks Amina struggled to find the fun.     We were privileged to watch real emotions,  although some who often cry Fake were unable to see on this occasion something genuine.

She was so active my friend who is jumping for joy, who usually sees through a glass darkly, always had plenty to complain about, but did it with such verve and enthusiasm his posts are fun too.      

A lovely girl, and I'm sure she'll be back.