Fan Page Amina

11 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

With that said.."what is the real definition of Amina's doings?"8)

Here's my take from her birth date:

If you met her, she would charm even hard-bitten old farts like you and me.

She loves 'love'; is generous, kind, caring.    Mostly, she gives love and wants to receive love, and then move on.

She is also determined, strong, idealistic.    A bit of a rebel, with a smile and a kiss.

She has an alternative take on life's rules about moral behaviour.       

2 hours ago, iloner said:

Here's my take from her birth date:

If you met her, she would charm even hard-bitten old farts like you and me.

She loves 'love'; is generous, kind, caring.    Mostly, she gives love and wants to receive love, and then move on.

She is also determined, strong, idealistic.    A bit of a rebel, with a smile and a kiss.

She has an alternative take on life's rules about moral behaviour.       

I only see a confused female 

Create an account to see this content!

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I only see a confused female 

A ho?    Not in my view.    Sure she sells her looks and youth and we are buying.

But her relationships are emotional friendships, in my view real, even though part of her job.      People like her.    She likes people.

She is a romantic in a sexualised environment.    

Confused?    She is earning well; given respect and responsibility at a young age.    And matches this with an active love-life.    She obviously enjoys her job, and gets a lot of pussy and some dick.

I think she knows what she is doing!

3 hours ago, iloner said:

A ho?    Not in my view.    Sure she sells her looks and youth and we are buying.

But her relationships are emotional friendships, in my view real, even though part of her job.      People like her.    She likes people.

She is a romantic in a sexualised environment.    

Confused?    She is earning well; given respect and responsibility at a young age.    And matches this with an active love-life.    She obviously enjoys her job, and gets a lot of pussy and some dick.

I think she knows what she is doing!

I never called her that.....lol..."but now that you brought it up.".. LOL   I am not going to do any kind of assuming about Amina and her life because like others don't know or really care....I just comment on what I see and what she want us viewers to see.   And to end this conversation " I am sure she loves her job.."we are the suckers who help pay her."  LOL8)

Looks as though Amina is out again at the B1 apartment at this moment helping Danaya seduce Kim while the dumb and stupid Kenny looks the other way...  Kenny who have to be the dumb of dumb men I have ever seen here at RLC...now that Karol boyfriend is gone she well have to go back to being Amina's fish eater once again...even though Amina reminds me of an ant-eat "one who well put his or her nose or tongue in any open hole they see.. LOL8)

Looks like Amina is on the attack again tonight..lol  this poisonous snake seems to have her a fruit fly "Kim"..tonight....surly she took Danaya's meal from her...lol...as she has done other's in the pass.. lol  Well maybe she might just have Kim go down on her while she is still on her monthly cycle, unless she makes Kim sleeps and make out with one of the other girls...."but we the viewers know that Kim well do anything to please her master if needed." LOL   "Moving on"8)

After checking in on Amina and her borrowed help..."I thought Amina had hired a man...until took a close look and realized it was Amina....she need to buy her some tit's..lol..bad..DAM...maybe I should call her chester the flat chested boy or girl..."but she does want to act like the guys."   I guess Alice doesn't want any more part of the scripted show and went to bed..."could be for her own good too.....poor Kim and Amanda.....or should I say poor Kenny and Pablo who may have been told to stay away and let Amina have her way with the girls tonight...."what a snake she is."8)

Yo Rubberman,

I liked your anteater photo - fun - but I don't agree with your assessment of Amina.

Just at the moment the poor girl has lost her sparkle - hopefully Karol will recover from hubby's visit and their affair will continue.

Meanwhile she is doing her best to train Dalia, who has all the liveliness of a block of wood.     She would get more life out of Alice, but I guess this is not yet the right time on the RLC schedule.

Last night's massages with Kim and Amanda got hot - very hot when they kissed while naked astride Dalia and Ami.   'Good bloke' Kenny whistled his wife back to boredom at a point she might have got really frisky with Ami.   She winked at Ami meaningfully at the Hall door when they left.  

She is a lovely girl, beautiful, and has added more sexy fun than most to her visits.   She doesn't deserve to be called a snake.

Mind you, you might be right about the tits.       

10 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

If Amina was male and acting like this would be completely different story. She acts like a sleazeball and obviously has no respect for herself or others. 

Hi Scorpio 22,

I'm afraid I don't understand.   

Not sure what behaviour you refer to, but Amina does a great job for RLC of making the site fun for us viewers.

Her body language and the reaction of her peers on site suggests she does have respect for herself and they have respect for her.   

I'm pretty sure you cannot justify calling her a 'sleazeball' but perhaps you could tell us what you mean.   Seems to me she has always treated others with respect, gaining their permission before enjoining them in her games that we pay her to entertain us with.     

Your view she 'obviously' has no respect for herself suggests a moral standpoint where enjoying sexuality is wrong in some way.    I guess most of us viewing on this site want to see sexual activity and don't think it wrong.

She is a romantic in a tough world.    Many people would see us commentators as the sleazeballs.    

9 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

If Amina was male and acting like this would be completely different story. She acts like a sleazeball and obviously has no respect for herself or others. 

I regret, I have to disagree. Firstly, I don't understand your distinction about male or female? I apologise if I've misunderstood you. but, it seems like you're saying it's OK for a man to play around but not a woman? Secondly, what is she doing wrong? I like Ami, and my impression, maybe mistaken, is she likes Barcelona and RLC is a way of being there? I think she reads the chat so has gained an impression from there about what "we" want/expect and is doing her best to live up to those expectations. Personally, I couldn't give a shit about who she does or doesn't fuck or whether it's staged or not. I just like seeing Ami. 

What is Ami going to do to pick herself up and have some fun?

Karol seems to have told her they must cool the passion down - and I guess Ami is not the only one disappointed as hell by that!

She is coping, but not one to mope for long - I hope.    Will she heat things up with the bloke who used to fuck Aria?    I don't think she is into other people's leftovers.   She needs romance, passion, excitement, novelty - he doesn't have much of any of that.

Dalia's progress from block of wood to sex-doll is glacial, so I guess the spotlight this week will fall on Alice.

Her turn may well have come. 

3 hours ago, iloner said:

What is Ami going to do to pick herself up and have some fun?

Karol seems to have told her they must cool the passion down - and I guess Ami is not the only one disappointed as hell by that!

She is coping, but not one to mope for long - I hope.    Will she heat things up with the bloke who used to fuck Aria?    I don't think she is into other people's leftovers.   She needs romance, passion, excitement, novelty - he doesn't have much of any of that.

Dalia's progress from block of wood to sex-doll is glacial, so I guess the spotlight this week will fall on Alice.

Her turn may well have come. 

Unless she finds a virgin somewhere, aren't they all "other people's leftovers"? ;)

I saw..I see..I seen... And with the help of her house maids "Dalia and Alice" the slimy flat chested snake Amina finally got the chicken egg "Kim" as planed, that Danaya wanted for her self and failed at..lol.. I am glad that she did accomplished her mission and Kim had a chance to lick the spoiled juices of her controlling queen to bad she didn't have any tits to play with...."I am still curious why she can't get her house maids to do the same as she had Kim do...."maybe they have pride and respect for there boyfriends."  Surly Kenny go paid for loaning his lady out for a night with the queen snake.."I hope."   The question now is, well Danaya ever get her chance, or do she really want to take a chance on getting chlamydia now that Kim has given into Amina "the flat chested snake" demands?  I would have given Amina "the flat chested snake" a star for her effort and slick move...but I think Kim deserve it more.....after all she was the real GUINEA PIG!! LOL    "Amina you do get a grand standing ovation for your accomplishment. LOL8)

Perhaps Nil is the bloke she has been having phone sex with.    He does seem to know how to satisfy her sexually, though I doubt emotionally.     

Lovely to hear her moans as his cock goes in.   He takes his time with her, going several rounds, and Amina with a fluffy bunny-tail butt plug up her arse is an adorable sight.

There was some poignancy as the thumbnails showed Nil and Ami screwing lovingly while Karol bated alone on her bed (ok, that started with a lame show with the other two).  If this was intentional plotting RLC's must have some new - competent - scriptwriters!

This should see Ami back on track, with her handmaidens looking ever more solid in support.

Her intelligence shines through in her sense of fun.   Chat yesterday had praise for Ami as a knowledgable games developer.